Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krazyrayray Part 2

Post by htpinkx »

pseudo1 wrote:
fihe wrote:
beautyvomit wrote:She finally posted her first video from California. Being a typical white girl at Lemonade and putting too much makeup as well as highlighting parts of the face she doesn't even know how to pronounce because she is copying other gurus. It is CUPID'S BOW!!!!!
She's actually part black :P

But anyway, I cringed at her Morning Routine and Night Routine videos. Sarai never thoroughly removes her eye makeup, and doesn't even wash her face at night, just uses a makeup remover wipe. The few times I've done that, I always wake up with pimples.
She's half black but she relaxed her hair, she used to have very beautiful natural curly hair.
Actually she is 1/4 black, her mom is white, and her dad is half white half black. And i dont think she relaxed her hair, but it got damaged from when she started straightening it a lot.

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

She didn't look so good in her newest video

MissGossipGirl
Debater
Debater

Post by MissGossipGirl »

is it just me or do her boobs look bigger than normal in her newest video thumbnail?

icedsnow
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by icedsnow »

MissGossipGirl wrote:is it just me or do her boobs look bigger than normal in her newest video thumbnail?
i agree. That thumbnail looks super photoshopped to me

alexmorgan
Talker
Talker

Post by alexmorgan »

the video with her boyfriend.. :? is he seriously called jagger(?) ??

MissGossipGirl
Debater
Debater

Post by MissGossipGirl »

alexmorgan wrote:the video with her boyfriend.. :? is he seriously called jagger(?) ??
Jaeger I think. sounds like that animal lol

lemonface
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonface »

She is part of the "guru" generation that still mimic Bethany Mota right down to the last letter. Whenever I watch new vids from my subscription list it's like they're all the SAME gosh darn person. They all say "I just thought it was AH-dorable." It's so cringe-worthy but hey she hit a million so I guess it works.

lemonface
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonface »

Also I don't understand the point of her? She's terrible at makeup, her "funny" videos are NOT funny. It's just like RCLBeauty101. Rachel is better that Ray but still bad at makeup and jokes that stink compared to actually comedians, or youtube comedians.

loulouuu
Talker
Talker

Post by loulouuu »

I used to watch this girl about three or four years ago, but I unsubscribed when I realized how tacky she was as she bragged about her sparkly Uggs :rofl: .Today I decided to watch some of her recent videos just because I thought she wasn't on youtube anymore so I was curious and HOLY SHIT HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THIS TACKY ???????!!! I swear she's going to be the next dulcecandy or something. Her greasy hair and her shiny metallic eye makeup hasn't changed since the last time I watched her lol
I doubt she has a bright future as a vlogger or blogger or youtuber or whatever. She might be relatable for some people but she really has nothing special. She is not even good at makeup and her outfits are hideous.. why is she even "famous"? :?

trantainteasy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by trantainteasy »

I like Krazyrayray sometimes...has anyone seen her recent vlogs. She is hanging out with older adults. She claims they're her managers but I find that kinda sketchy.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

loulouuu wrote:I used to watch this girl about three or four years ago, but I unsubscribed when I realized how tacky she was as she bragged about her sparkly Uggs :rofl: .Today I decided to watch some of her recent videos just because I thought she wasn't on youtube anymore so I was curious and HOLY SHIT HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THIS TACKY ???????!!! I swear she's going to be the next dulcecandy or something. Her greasy hair and her shiny metallic eye makeup hasn't changed since the last time I watched her lol
I doubt she has a bright future as a vlogger or blogger or youtuber or whatever. She might be relatable for some people but she really has nothing special. She is not even good at makeup and her outfits are hideous.. why is she even "famous"? :?
Yeah, and she doesn't upload any "makeup" tutorials anymore. Her videos are downright pointless.

meghankira
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by meghankira »

she posted a freshman yr vs senior yr video. isn't she only an incoming senior?!

and also whats with all these youtubers doing something vs something videos ugh

MissGossipGirl
Debater
Debater

Post by MissGossipGirl »

I feel like Sarai is slipping behind. She used to be more popular and put more effort into her videos, but now she's just chilling lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

And ntm that her vids are only 3 minutes...???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeweul
Informer
Informer

Post by Jeweul »

Okay, so in her new life hack video this is literally what "hacks" she showed us:
1. Putting tape on pencils??
2. Rewarding yourself by having 1 cracker or candy after reading a paragraph.. wtf
3. Putting your pencils in a pencil case.
4. Drinking water...
5. Taking a picture of your schedule and setting it as your background. (not a bad idea actually)

Aaand that's it. I kinda feel bad about all of her brainwashed 10 year olds who worship her.. She's worse than Bethany Mota. Her makeup is honestly not that good... She has a dry sense of humor and like no personality. I don't know why anyone in their right mind would watch her for entertainment.

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

Reminds me an annoying younger sister

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

She might be buying a house

Crystalized300
Informer
Informer

Post by Crystalized300 »

Copying Aspyn much? All these younger girls need to get a reality check and realize that they're nothing like Kylie Jenner. Just because you have money doesn't mean you need to spend it, and on something as ridiculous as a house when you haven't earned it. YT is a job, but it's the easiest job on the planet.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

I just watched her what I got for christmas and what is with everyone saying "Santa got me this" I'M SO CONFUSED??? Surely they don't believe in santa, so why are they saying it.

Return to “Krazyrayray”