Kalyn Nicholson (Part 2)

HoldenCaulfield
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalyn Nicholson (Part 2)

Post by HoldenCaulfield »

I just watched her most recent GRWM (I know I'm a bit behind) but I had to come on here and say it made me so sad...she sounds so bored and crestfallen throughout the entire video. At one point, midway through curling her hair, she prefaces her transition with, 'now I'm going to do that super cringey thing where I *puts hands to the camera* and the other side if magically curled." Idk, to me she just sounded so defeated it was depressing to watch. Quite a few people are commenting that she's different or that she doesn't seem as into her videos anymore.

LindsNW05
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by LindsNW05 »

Kieranka wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:01 pm
LindsNW05 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:29 am
Speaking of Larissa, where the heck is she? I haven't seen or heard much about her since their Iceland vlog. Of course, I haven't really watched her vlogs since Arthur arrived into the picture, so maybe she is still around and I just haven't seen it. I can't believe she rented an Air BnB just for her to "work" in, I have a feeling in a few months we're going to see her kicking Larissa out and moving Arthur in or she's going to move out to be on her own again.
Where did she mention that AirBnb she rented to work in? I follow her on instagram and watch youtube videos but somehow missed it. I omitted majority of Koze videos though, was it mentioned there?
I'm just going off of what another on here said, plus I looked on her Insta stories and she was in a different house, so I don't know. Like I said, I'm still subscribed to her channel and her Instagram and all that, but I don't really watch them anymore. I'm not sure if she's just on vacation or something.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

LindsNW05 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:57 pm
Kieranka wrote:
LindsNW05 wrote:
Speaking of Larissa, where the heck is she? I haven't seen or heard much about her since their Iceland vlog. Of course, I haven't really watched her vlogs since Arthur arrived into the picture, so maybe she is still around and I just haven't seen it. I can't believe she rented an Air BnB just for her to "work" in, I have a feeling in a few months we're going to see her kicking Larissa out and moving Arthur in or she's going to move out to be on her own again.
Where did she mention that AirBnb she rented to work in? I follow her on instagram and watch youtube videos but somehow missed it. I omitted majority of Koze videos though, was it mentioned there?
I'm just going off of what another on here said, plus I looked on her Insta stories and she was in a different house, so I don't know. Like I said, I'm still subscribed to her channel and her Instagram and all that, but I don't really watch them anymore. I'm not sure if she's just on vacation or something.
All I saw in her new video is they rented a cottage I believe in Canada, they are then going to Toronto to Mags wedding. But she never said the exact location sorry.

rogerschica
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rogerschica »

PisaLisa wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:04 pm
LindsNW05 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:57 pm
Kieranka wrote:
LindsNW05 wrote:
All I saw in her new video is they rented a cottage I believe in Canada, they are then going to Toronto to Mags wedding. But she never said the exact location sorry.
I think they are actually going to Kingston for the wedding - the place where they are staying right now is probably in lake/cottage country north of Toronto, but I'm trying not to be too much of a creep about that, lol. And also that it's not really that important.

However, the Air BnB that people are talking about is a place she rented in Toronto to "get some work done" - you can see it in the background of the live podcast that she did with Meghan on KOZE and she talks about it in her "Get Fit for Summer 2019" video. (Maybe others too? I distinctly remember that one, though!)

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

As predicted she is going to be moving soon per her last video lol she filmed a house tour and she just was so half assed about it like heres the kitchen i don't know what you want to know etc.

Also as a public service announcement can she please not buy anymore plants! she just kills them like her relationships and her channel. she's killing her ZZ plant which is one of the easiest plants to take care of, sigh.

sofetchxox
Informer
Informer

Post by sofetchxox »

PisaLisa wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:25 pm
As predicted she is going to be moving soon per her last video lol she filmed a house tour and she just was so half assed about it like heres the kitchen i don't know what you want to know etc.

Also as a public service announcement can she please not buy anymore plants! she just kills them like her relationships and her channel. she's killing her ZZ plant which is one of the easiest plants to take care of, sigh.
She said she’s moving into a place on her own with room for Larissa and Arthur to stay when they’re visiting. Which confuses me a bit... why would Larissa need to stay or “come work” as she said in a comment when presumably she’ll continue to live in Toronto? And won’t Arthur just stay in her room if he comes to visit?

I agree that the house tour was super half assed and boring. Literally nothing has changed.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

I don't understand the point of this house tour. She has shown us ALL of this before... She just repeats everything and slaps a season on it. I don't get it.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

nursegirl123 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:16 am
I don't understand the point of this house tour. She has shown us ALL of this before... She just repeats everything and slaps a season on it. I don't get it.
That’s what I was thinking. Even if you have the time nobody changes up their rooms/homes this much seasonally. You might add a few holiday decorations depending on the month, but not bedding, pillows, plants, decor items.

Just another video she can quickly slap together, gives her an excuse to buy some cheap crap and get back to posting to gross over edited IG stories with Arthur.

HoldenCaulfield
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HoldenCaulfield »

Also, how appalling is Arthur in this 'updated' house tour video?! She pans to the couch and he sprawls out and puts his hand on his crotch? He has the maturity of an under-developed middle school child. On second thought, Kalyn, please do get rid of him along with all of your furniture. Gross.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Did I hear right in the latest apartment tour video that she's planning to move again soon?

Like what is her issue with chilling the fuck out. Just stop for a minute, girl, geesh. Stop moving, stop redecorating, stop dating new guys as soon as the last one runs. Just stop for a hot second and get comfortable where you are.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

viridian
Talker
Talker

Post by viridian »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:54 am
Did I hear right in the latest apartment tour video that she's planning to move again soon?

Like what is her issue with chilling the fuck out. Just stop for a minute, girl, geesh. Stop moving, stop redecorating, stop dating new guys as soon as the last one runs. Just stop for a hot second and get comfortable where you are.
I didn't watch so can't confirm, but if she moves in with Arthur... :barf:

keke3333
Talker
Talker

Post by keke3333 »

So basically she used Larissa to pay less rent, cause basically the house was all hers. And now that Arthur is in the picture, BYE LARISSA lol

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I watched again just to be sure and she says something along the lines of "Take a good look [at this furniture] guys because I feel like this is gonna be the last tour of this apartment and I think when I move I'm going to sell all of this stuff and... change the vibe."

So doesn't necessarily sound like concrete moving plans but she's clearly not planning to stay that long if she doesn't think there'll be another house tour video - considering she does a 'living space tour' every 4-6 months.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

She has said she's moving very soon, and explained it would be a place where Arthur and Larissa can visit and work? Idk sounds dumb to me. She also said we would be seeing a lot more of Larissa soon so maybe a new channel?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sanaya18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sanaya18 »

She did an Instagram live yesterday where she said she is not moving in with Arthur.

Also throughout the live, he kept screaming like a crazy person and she got visibly annoyed everytime. She even said out loud sternly “Don’t scream”.

It was cringeworthy, the immaturity.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

Qweenbeauty wrote:She has said she's moving very soon, and explained it would be a place where Arthur and Larissa can visit and work? Idk sounds dumb to me. She also said we would be seeing a lot more of Larissa soon so maybe a new channel?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
She mentioned in the new vid description that larissa is her new partner. Do we think they started a company or do u think larissa will be her new pr person manager secretary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Kalyn Nicholson (Part 2)

DaylightAmy wrote:I watched again just to be sure and she says something along the lines of "Take a good look [at this furniture] guys because I feel like this is gonna be the last tour of this apartment and I think when I move I'm going to sell all of this stuff and... change the vibe."

So doesn't necessarily sound like concrete moving plans but she's clearly not planning to stay that long if she doesn't think there'll be another house tour video - considering she does a 'living space tour' every 4-6 months.
Why would she sell all her furniture?! She just got her couch and decor and bed and console. Such a waste of money. Is she doing that bc shes moving to arizona to be closer to arthur. Or maybe the three of them are all moving to cali?? Theres no other logical reason i see for getting rid of all her furniture except moving out of the country

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Sanaya18 wrote:She did an Instagram live yesterday where she said she is not moving in with Arthur.

Also throughout the live, he kept screaming like a crazy person and she got visibly annoyed everytime. She even said out loud sternly “Don’t scream”.

It was cringeworthy, the immaturity.
She also had to tell him to “settle down there” when he was being overly sexual and immature. She sounded like a mom scolding her child. Smh.

BessieCheese
Debater
Debater

Post by BessieCheese »

I don't watch her videos anymore really but check in from time to time to see if she's gotten more interesting (she hasn't.) But had to make a comment about her boyfriend. They seem so awkward, the dynamic between them is like he is her weirdo younger brother.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

I'm not sure what to call it besides stupid and nuts, but it's really off how often she "changes things up" so they don't get stale and just how often she does it. I've never seen anyone buy and get rid of so many bed comforters. Her furniture is not even old! Her couch before that at the last apt. wasn't even 2 years old and she got rid of. It's like she's not happy with who she is on the inside and she changes everything on the outside to be happy but it clearly is not working.

Did anyone watch the new Koze video its over 30 min but she "interviews" Larissa I only watched 3 min because the audio is not great.

I saw her tell Arthur to stop being annoying and he is beyond immature and now she's really into video games again because he is. She was back when she was with Ryan and really into call of duty. Then after they broke up, that xbox was in the back of her closet.

She has zero business being in a relationship especially with this douche. She doesn't know who she is without some guy to mold her into what she thinks they want. When she gets sick of Arthur she's really going off the deep end when they break up.

Return to “Kalyn Nicholson”