Kalyn Nicholson

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kalyn Nicholson

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

Qweenbeauty wrote:I really can't believe she made that entire video sponsored by a shampoo company with SHITTY HAIR throughout. Even after she used it and I guess, straightened it? It looked like damaged and burnt hair

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ive heard AWESOMe Stuff about that shampoo. I think it’s just kalyns hair is super dry and damaged bc she went from white to black/dark brown and back to super blonde in a relatively short period of time. It prob totally stripped her hair dry fried and damaged it beyond belief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwideschrude
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by dwideschrude »

omg her insta bio has Phoenix, AZ in it. do y'all think it's temporary or is she moving there??

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Qweenbeauty wrote:I really can't believe she made that entire video sponsored by a shampoo company with SHITTY HAIR throughout. Even after she used it and I guess, straightened it? It looked like damaged and burnt hair

Ive heard AWESOMe Stuff about that shampoo. I think it’s just kalyns hair is super dry and damaged bc she went from white to black/dark brown and back to super blonde in a relatively short period of time. It prob totally stripped her hair dry fried and damaged it beyond belief

No doubt the shampoo is amazing!! I have seen it advertised loads but I would be HELLA pissed if I was a company leader and someone I reached out to had hair like that...*shrug emoji*

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

Dying your hair kills it, especially when you aren't doing it gradually. Its not the shampoo, most likely. Though very bad timing for the sponsorship

I am wondering why she keeps doing this 180 switch on her hair, from nearly black, to bleached, to black and bleached again-- like what's going ON in your life girl 😂😰

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

No no no I wasn't saying it was the shampoo guys, I was just saying it's wild she would do a shampoo ad/ a shampoo company would sign with her when her hair looks like shit

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

I think her eye makeup is more of a culprit than her lipstick. The harsh brows, eyeshadows, and eyeliner completely clash with a bold lip. Like this pic from IG, if you cover her eyes, her lipstick actually looks good! 😅 her makeup looks great in pics where she's wearing sunglasses 🤷‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

g_gurl21 wrote:I think her eye makeup is more of a culprit than her lipstick. The harsh brows, eyeshadows, and eyeliner completely clash with a bold lip. Like this pic from IG, if you cover her eyes, her lipstick actually looks good! Image her makeup looks great in pics where she's wearing sunglasses Image
Sorry for a basically double posting but no her lips are terrible. Fillers or not, her lips are gross. Whether they are overfilled or with surgery I don't know but they look soooo chapped and ....dead and gross. Idk if it's her makeup choice or what but it's a no from me

LindsNW05
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LindsNW05 »

I used to be a big fan of hers, every time a new video came out I would watch it, but ever since she met the new boyfriend, I just don't like watching her videos anymore. It's all about the aesthetic instead of the content. She doesn't talk very much in her videos anymore and it's all about the posed b-roll shots with music. I also noticed today that her other channel is now deleted, not sure what happened with that or how long ago that was, but no one is saying anything about it in the comments. I noticed I hadn't seen any videos from it pop up in awhile, but I thought it was because I unsubscribed. She just changes so much when she's with a new guy and it's not good.

smokingandangry
Informer
Informer

Post by smokingandangry »

LindsNW05 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:11 am
I used to be a big fan of hers, every time a new video came out I would watch it, but ever since she met the new boyfriend, I just don't like watching her videos anymore. It's all about the aesthetic instead of the content. She doesn't talk very much in her videos anymore and it's all about the posed b-roll shots with music. I also noticed today that her other channel is now deleted, not sure what happened with that or how long ago that was, but no one is saying anything about it in the comments. I noticed I hadn't seen any videos from it pop up in awhile, but I thought it was because I unsubscribed. She just changes so much when she's with a new guy and it's not good.
do you mean her Koze channel? it's still there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh2_ul ... cf49eSEmHA

but it hasn't been updated in a month, so i feel pretty confident that she's dropping it. i'm a little confused as to why she made it at all. do we know why she created the second channel? the content doesn't seem any different than her first channel...

LindsNW05
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LindsNW05 »

Huh, weird, earlier when I clicked on it, it said this channel is no longer available. Must have been a glitch.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

smokingandangry wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:27 am
LindsNW05 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:11 am
do you mean her Koze channel? it's still there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh2_ul ... cf49eSEmHA

but it hasn't been updated in a month, so i feel pretty confident that she's dropping it. i'm a little confused as to why she made it at all. do we know why she created the second channel? the content doesn't seem any different than her first channel...
From what i remember her talking about her Koze revamp when she deleted all the older vlogs etc. is that the Kalyn channel was going to be more vlog style relaxed and the Koze one was supposed to be more highly produced videos. Which didn't even make sense when she was talking about it. I miss her Adulting 101 and coffee talks videos. I almost wish she would do an old school DIY just to get some watchable content. She use to do alright makeup videos and talk and I enjoyed those but now her hair and makeup is a mess, just like her. I saw this meme of spongebob meme and it said a girl over a minor inconvenience: Dye hair/ cut hair made me think of her right away!

LindsNW05
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LindsNW05 »

I decided to watch an old vlog she did when she did her first road trip with Greg and then I watched her new 24hrs in NY with my boyfriend vlog. I realized that her new boyfriend acts like a child, he's doing all these stupid fortnite dances and dabbing and crap. I think Greg was, in my opinion, her best boyfriend, he doesn't act like a douche with her ever. I've watched her way older vlogs for when she first started and those boyfriends seemed douche-y also. I felt like Kalyn was more herself when she was with Greg, they laughed and had fun together, she seemed more natural and effortless. Where as with this new guy, it's like she is trying to seem "grown up" and more sophisticated,which is funny because she's with a guy who DOES NOT act like an adult in any capacity. I don't even know if what I am saying is making any sense whatsoever, but I hope someone out there gets me.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Kalyn Nicholson

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

LindsNW05 wrote:I decided to watch an old vlog she did when she did her first road trip with Greg and then I watched her new 24hrs in NY with my boyfriend vlog. I realized that her new boyfriend acts like a child, he's doing all these stupid fortnite dances and dabbing and crap. I think Greg was, in my opinion, her best boyfriend, he doesn't act like a douche with her ever. I've watched her way older vlogs for when she first started and those boyfriends seemed douche-y also. I felt like Kalyn was more herself when she was with Greg, they laughed and had fun together, she seemed more natural and effortless. Where as with this new guy, it's like she is trying to seem "grown up" and more sophisticated,which is funny because she's with a guy who DOES NOT act like an adult in any capacity. I don't even know if what I am saying is making any sense whatsoever, but I hope someone out there gets me.
I 110% agree. Arthur is so dang immature. He acts 14 with the dumb dances and calling her hot and zooming in on her butt 24/7. And the constant dolphin laughs and giggles is so annoying. I feel like greg was too grown up for her. I miss kalyn then. I even liked kay when she was dating ryan even tho he seemed kinda douchey too. Bc she was still her own person with her own interests.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

Her new laugh is the most annoying thing in the world.

xokisstherain
Informer
Informer

Post by xokisstherain »

I used to really love Kalyn. Her videos In the past have really helped me and were a big inspiration to me. But I have not clicked on a single video on hers in MONTHS. It’s always the same thing. And now she has this obnoxious immature boyfriend that she has to throw into every aspect of her life. I watched the spring prep video because of what was being said on here & I couldn’t even watch the whole thing. Almost every single comment on that video are people saying how disappointed they are (&how annoying Arthur is)
:love2: #savegreyson

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

I'm a semi-new subscriber of hers-- what does the name KOZE mean, and what exactly is she going for with that channel/blog/merch?

viridian
Talker
Talker

Post by viridian »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:15 am
LindsNW05 wrote:I decided to watch an old vlog she did when she did her first road trip with Greg and then I watched her new 24hrs in NY with my boyfriend vlog. I realized that her new boyfriend acts like a child, he's doing all these stupid fortnite dances and dabbing and crap. I think Greg was, in my opinion, her best boyfriend, he doesn't act like a douche with her ever. I've watched her way older vlogs for when she first started and those boyfriends seemed douche-y also. I felt like Kalyn was more herself when she was with Greg, they laughed and had fun together, she seemed more natural and effortless. Where as with this new guy, it's like she is trying to seem "grown up" and more sophisticated,which is funny because she's with a guy who DOES NOT act like an adult in any capacity. I don't even know if what I am saying is making any sense whatsoever, but I hope someone out there gets me.
I 110% agree. Arthur is so dang immature. He acts 14 with the dumb dances and calling her hot and zooming in on her butt 24/7. And the constant dolphin laughs and giggles is so annoying. I feel like greg was too grown up for her. I miss kalyn then. I even liked kay when she was dating ryan even tho he seemed kinda douchey too. Bc she was still her own person with her own interests.

He's zooming to try and find it.

:mrgreen:

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

viridian wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:39 pm
soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:15 am

He's zooming to try and find it.

:mrgreen:
:rofl: This cracked me up! I was talking with my friend how Kalyn wants to build a booty but being that underweight she's not going to be able to build a booty that way.

malloryxo
Talker
Talker

Post by malloryxo »

Another bedroom makeover? She really needs some hobbies...

Curious cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Curious cat »

malloryxo wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:39 am
Another bedroom makeover? She really needs some hobbies...
You dont underestand, it's an energy thing, you guise. :D

I dont know if any kind of energy can flow in that tiny, cramped space full of """"decorations""""".

Return to “Kalyn Nicholson”