Jessica Chins/Chipp (Jessica Marie) Part 2

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Jessica Chins/Chipp (Beauty By Jess) Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh yes. Her mom adopted another kid. She talked about it like they were picking out a random animal at a pound. "So we might be getting this baby" were her exact words, I believe. How in the hell they got approved to adopt another kid with that filthy house is a mystery none of us have been able to solve yet.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

LiddlePallid wrote:Oh yes. Her mom adopted another kid. She talked about it like they were picking out a random animal at a pound. "So we might be getting this baby" were her exact words, I believe. How in the hell they got approved to adopt another kid with that filthy house is a mystery none of us have been able to solve yet.
I put more thought into adopting a baby into my favorite family on The Sims than her family does IRL.

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

[video][/video]

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh Jesus. Because every other youtuber is always talking about anxiety and depression, she's going to start. And how many times did she say "anxiety and depression" in the first minute of that video? lol! Can you imagine how off her rocker this chick is going to be if she starts taking medications for something she doesn't have? And since when is she religious?

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

LiddlePallid wrote:Oh Jesus. Because every other youtuber is always talking about anxiety and depression, she's going to start. And how many times did she say "anxiety and depression" in the first minute of that video? lol! Can you imagine how off her rocker this chick is going to be if she starts taking medications for something she doesn't have? And since when is she religious?
This video illustrates perfectly just how minuscule her vocabulary is.

She also said "committed suicide" a whole lot, too. And the way she said it came off as totally disingenuous to me, but that's probably because she's lying lying lying.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Well, it finally happened - she got in a car accident! She came to a stop sign and didn't see someone turning, and ran into them. Because she didn't see them. Something tells me her wonky eye is getting worse. "Your girl" done smashed into someone lmao
[youtube][/youtube]

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Lort, she spends so much money on shit, she's never gonna use. Just so she can have the shit, the gahrooz do. :roll: Even all the Target clothes, that she gets from her family, on occasions, we never see it. She'll continue with no effort. And it will be chin camera shots, the same two t-shirts, and her unwashed, pulled back hair forever.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah she always gets a bunch of clothes for Christmas and her birthday, and she never wears any of them. It's always ratty t-shirts with her bra-less tits flopping around :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did anybody see the "unboxing my Nintendo DS" before she deleted it? I missed it! I'm guessing she musthave gotten a bunch of "why did you spend more money on shit you don't use instead of getting a camera like you keep saying you will" comments. Seriously, she could have bought a new camera 3 times over since she started saying she was going to get one.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

LiddlePallid wrote:Did anybody see the "unboxing my Nintendo DS" before she deleted it? I missed it! I'm guessing she musthave gotten a bunch of "why did you spend more money on shit you don't use instead of getting a camera like you keep saying you will" comments. Seriously, she could have bought a new camera 3 times over since she started saying she was going to get one.
I caught it. I didn't know she deleted it. It was pretty boring. just her showing a galaxy New 3DS; and repeatably calling it a DS, and then correcting herself. She said that she wanted to get Animal Crossing: New Leaf. That's a game, you need to keep up with, almost daily, It's in real time (unlike Harvest Moon) . LOL, I can't see her sticking with it. The front of the box, was visible, so maybe that's why. IDK, I couldn't see the address on it. But, yeah, at this rate, she'll never have a new camera.

EatYourMakeupBleh
Informer
Informer

Post by EatYourMakeupBleh »

I've stopped watching her videos and just ready what you guys post on here lol
My tolerance for her has been exhausted. She truly disgusts me. She is a vile human being with no sense of purpose and no sense of how to interact with people.
When I used to talk to her on Snapchat she used to be such a piece of shit. She's too delusional to ever learn any lessons in life. Any time she says she's sorry about anything or says she feels really bad about something l, it's all shit she thinks people want to hear. Nothing genuine. I can't wait til people really stop watching her and giving her the time of day. What's she gonna do then since her "fans" mean the world to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I've really lost interest in her. All the deleting videos and re-starting her channel got old real quick. I saw she uploaded a South Carolina vlog and didn't watch it - it just looks like she's sitting in a bedroom like usual. Why go on vacation and still sit in a room to film? That's not "vlogging" lmfao! She always talks about wanting to make her videos more interesting, why not go somewhere and show something cool? It's not like she's confined to her house all the time like Kailyn - this girl actually drives and has a car. She could make her videos more interesting if she wanted to, she's just lazy. She thinks she's going to get youtube famous showing her filthy house. Which, by the way, I've found someone new who makes Jess's house look like a luxury suite. Serious. If you want a new trainwreck to watch, http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... i#p2454560

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So I watched her last couple videos - now she's back to "why would I buy an expensive camera when my iPhone can do the same thing?" Whatever, Jess - the problem is not your camera lmfao

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

And less than a day after the "why would I buy a camera when my iPhone works?" video, she posts a screen shot of a $300+ camera, asking if she should buy it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

And then she'll go buy a another $200 hair straightener that she'll never use instead.

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin