Carrie Nopespresso Fletcher: fantastic freebies and where to find them part 19

Lob
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Nopespresso Fletcher: fantastic freebies and where to find them part 19

Post by Lob »

delightfuldebutante wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:09 am
Lob wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:47 am
Helianthus1567 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:25 am
Also, the syntax is terrible. 'I attempted to say no, which was met with a reciprocated no.'
WHAT?! ok, for one you need quotation marks around the 'no's. What does this even mean? 'No, I'm not signing that or taking a selfie with you. You weren't in my audience-' 'No! You have to!'
Uh.. yeah? That's exactly what it means? Lmao

Honestly, been keeping on top of these threads for a few months now, and some of you people are genuinely obsessed with Carrie. Connecting dots that don't even exist.
And apparently she’s not the only one. Can I just point out that keeping tabs for months is fairly obsessive and stalkerish?
Dropping in on a forum a few times a month isn't quite the same as obsessing over every single instagram/story post, is it though?

Re: Carrie Nopespresso Fletcher: fantastic freebies and where to find them part 19

Post by Guest »

Lob wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:51 am
Lob wrote:
Helianthus1567 wrote:
Also, the syntax is terrible. 'I attempted to say no, which was met with a reciprocated no.'
WHAT?! ok, for one you need quotation marks around the 'no's. What does this even mean? 'No, I'm not signing that or taking a selfie with you. You weren't in my audience-' 'No! You have to!'

Honestly, been keeping on top of these threads for a few months now, and some of you people are genuinely obsessed with Carrie. Connecting dots that don't even exist.
And apparently she’s not the only one. Can I just point out that keeping tabs for months is fairly obsessive and stalkerish?
Dropping in on a forum a few times a month isn't quite the same as obsessing over every single instagram/story post, is it though?
How is this any different from leaving a comment on her Insta post about how much you love your lady Kermit? We leave our comments here to 1) not disturb the clown and 2) not incur the clown's wrath

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Givemethattea wrote:Dear god. Image

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Shes such a fucking baby.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Lob wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:51 am
Lob wrote:
Helianthus1567 wrote:

It kind of is though.

Enjoy supporting someone that doesn't only make money off promoting products that are tested on animals and linked to cancer but is also quite happy to prevent her fans from getting access to that information. xxx

Post by Guest »

inkspells wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:06 am
Givemethattea wrote:Dear god. Image

Shes such a fucking baby.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
Carrie is genuinely a walking talking meme
Spare oppression? Please? Anyone?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

She's getting her mother to come on here and fight her battles. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:37 am
She's getting her mother to come on here and fight her battles. :rofl:
Fletchers and the Battle of the Evil Meanie Haters

Helianthus1567
Informer
Informer

Post by Helianthus1567 »

Carrie Hope-pression Fletcher and the Half-Baked plan?

sparr0w
Learner
Learner

Post by sparr0w »

Carrie No-Proofread Fletcher and the Preorder of the Fanfics?

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Pennywise Fletcher and the Pre-Order of Fanfiction
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Rubylee87
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubylee87 »

I feel sorry for the fan she’s mentioned in the story. Imagine being excited to see an actor you admire and you meet them and take a photo with them, only to discover later they’re bitching about you to all their followers. You’d feel awful. Especially if you weren’t aware of the faux-pas you’d made.

Couldn’t she just take the photo and (if it was that much of a chore) complain a few days later? She’s lucky to even have fans, the way she treats people. I’d never want an autograph or picture from her now in a million years, based on the behaviour I’ve seen.

Helianthus1567
Informer
Informer

Post by Helianthus1567 »

Rubylee87 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:29 am
I feel sorry for the fan she’s mentioned in the story. Imagine being excited to see an actor you admire and you meet them and take a photo with them, only to discover later they’re bitching about you to all their followers. You’d feel awful. Especially if you weren’t aware of the faux-pas you’d made.

Couldn’t she just take the photo and (if it was that much of a chore) complain a few days later? She’s lucky to even have fans, the way she treats people. I’d never want an autograph or picture from her now in a million years, based on the behaviour I’ve seen.
I work in central London and every now and then I bump into a celebrity (a couple of times I've had one in my office!), but it's for this very reason I never go up to them and 'bother' them. Ok, one time he was on the phone and that would've been EXTREMELY rude to disturb him, and another one was on a day out with her family, and again, it would've been rude. I tweeted them both later on and asked if it was really them I'd seen but I didn't get any of this 'oh you should've come over and said hi', but I didn't get any 'thank you for leaving me be' either. But even so it's a completely different thing to have an argument with a 'fan' before acquiescing to their 'demands' however unreasonable and then complain about it publicly to all your followers as some kind of warning!
Well done, Carrie. I imagine you're missing more than just the one follower today.

Givemethattea
Learner
Learner

Post by Givemethattea »

Rubylee87 wrote:I feel sorry for the fan she’s mentioned in the story. Imagine being excited to see an actor you admire and you meet them and take a photo with them, only to discover later they’re bitching about you to all their followers. You’d feel awful. Especially if you weren’t aware of the faux-pas you’d made.

Same here. Breathing in her direction seems to make her run, cry and complain about being overworked.

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

I kind of feel her on the stage door issue this time - It's not a meet and greet; if you didn't see the show, you shouldn't be at stage door. *BUT* there's always going to be people that have no SD etiquette (because crazed fans) and she's got to find a better way to deal with this. If that means not going to SD anymore, so be it. But she'll never do that because she lives for the attention, praise, and gifts she gets at SD.

ShinyEspeon
Learner
Learner

Post by ShinyEspeon »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:18 pm
Givemethattea wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:18 pm
Dear god. Image

Here's some advice Care bear, don't do stage door at all! Stop addressing the situation you're only adding fuel to the dumpster fire you started
Such a stark contrast from Layton Williams who is playing Jamie at the Apollo right now, who has said he’ll always be at stage door when he’s fit and well enough/doesn’t have to be up early the next day, and has also said he doesn’t mind if people come who haven’t seen the show that day because he’s just happy to meet people as long as they’re reasonable with their photos.

And not being funny, I bet the bulk of people who “run over from other shows” have done so because they’ve seen Boe/Ball/Lucas and not her 😂

Helianthus1567
Informer
Informer

Post by Helianthus1567 »

We still need a new title, peeps.

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

Helianthus1567 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:41 am
Pennywise Fletcher and the Pre-Order of the Fanfiction?

Helianthus1567
Informer
Informer

Post by Helianthus1567 »

^^^^ This comment is perfect!

bookish
Informer
Informer

Post by bookish »

Helianthus1567 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:41 am
Pennywise Fletcher and la misère of being a victimised stage star

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

I vote anything with Pre-Order in it. Still loving the Harry Potter themed titles :tu:

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”