Carrie Hopelessy Oppressed Fleggtcher - part 14

adiemar
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Hopelessy Oppressed Fleggtcher - part 14

Post by adiemar »

She literally only focused on the first couple of points that were kinda nitpicky (apart from being supportive to friends online, in my opinion ofc) and went livid. She didn't even acknowledge the very valid remaining ones.
There's so much criticism in there that she has gotten before but has deleted all the comments and never said or done anything about. Why does she act like she has never seen any of this before and thinks that it's uncalled for??

Bumblebee14
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bumblebee14 »

Oh my gosh (first time poster but looooooong time lurker) I replied to her story telling her that she’d used “effected” when she should’ve used “affected”. I was polite, I used a smiley face and I even used exclamation marks, and after sending a screenshot of the message to other friends, am 100% sure that it was not rude or harsh. She blocked me.
I’m so angry right now - I had felt weird about her for months because as someone who would love to do musical theatre, I feel like she doesn’t appear to work for her roles as much as anyone else, and I don’t think that’s fair, but now that she (supposedly a published author!) has blocked me for correcting her grammar, I can not support her in any way.

itsgonnarain_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by itsgonnarain_ »

Asks for criticism to be dm’d to her instead of written on here. Gets dm’d criticism and complains someone dm’d it to her and that it’s not the type of criticism she wanted??? Carrie wise up and get a grip. Get off the internet

Post by Guest »

itsgonnarain_ wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:44 pm
Asks for criticism to be dm’d to her instead of written on here. Gets dm’d criticism and complains someone dm’d it to her and that it’s not the type of criticism she wanted??? Carrie wise up and get a grip. Get off the internet
What kind of criticism was she even looking for lol?

"You are such a sexy sex running goddess, have you considered showing more of that in your videos because your viewers are truly missing out on your naked running journies Xxx"

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

laylee wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:14 pm
Yeah I'm late to noticing this - but Debbie automatically gendering this person as a "sad" woman? No wonder Carrie hates women. She was probably raised by her mother to see them as evil meanie haters out to steal her mans and her jobs and her limelight
Because Carrie is perfect and she is what every woman wants to be: She sings like an angel, her acting deserves all the awards and all the boys want her. That's why she doesn't have many female friends because all the girls are absolutely jealous of her and that's why we all write all this mean things about her :( :( :(
-english is not my first language-

MissBB
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MissBB »

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:14 pm
Yano if you were in her line of work and cast people in shows and stuff and seen all the drama she started today would you actually want to work with her ? Would you want somebody like that...
that is suppose to be professional and not get caught up in drama or bring negative looks to whatever show there doing at the time...
i know i wouldnt...could anybody honestly take her very seriously after all that has unfolded today its embarrassing asking for constructive criticism.... getting it then throwing a shit fit about it all over social media im embarrassed for her....everything she did today was purely for attention idgaf what anybody says it was.....
I've been involved in amateur theatre for many, many years.
I actually have a list of (usually very talented females, but the occasional talented male) who I would have to seriously consider putting in a show because of the negative drama they create.
In fact, I gave one girl a second chance not that long ago, thinking she may have grown up a bit. Nope. The backstage drama made it an uncomfortable experience for too many people, that I have now blacklisted her from any production I am involved in. Shame, cos she's a bloody good singer!
And Carrie works in the professional world where less shit is taken, and a less than professional attitude online could impact the production!

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

I imagine the moody bus and train shots are so that she can say whatever she does, we rag on her for it, how poor little victim can’t do anything right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KathleenDollard89
Wallflower
Wallflower

Do you need help with your fan mail Hun?

Post by KathleenDollard89 »

offtopic][/offtopic]
Did anyone see this on her Q&A's ?
I was expecting a more sarky response, she's always gets defensive about her Fan Mail Pile!

Seriously how difficult is it to get a few people together and breeze through her fan mail?

That 18th Birthday card she finally opened 3 years after that poor girls birthday was inexcusable! Just pure laziness.

She's trying to play the Saint card that she wants to make sure all her replys are "Genuine" & "Personal", how deluded can a person be to think she can take this approach?!?
Ringo Star gave up after 30 years responding to fan mail (because he wanted to do the same ... And let's face it a Beatle she is NOT!)
The amount she must get on a normal basis, not including the 3 (possibly 4 years) back log it must be staggering, there's no way she can do it on her own, especially the way she seems to procrastinate.

All she needs to do is get a tonne of headshots done, have a pre-typed personal message (in her own words) on the back, hand write the person's name and sign hers DONE.
Fair enough save the personal messages for special requests for people like that poor girl who only wanted a birthday card signed and sent back!

I understand she's busy but 1 hour or even 30 minutes a night (maybe before a gig in her dressing room, or on the many MANY train journeys she takes durring the week!!!) Just a simple concious effort would easily get through it all in due course, I would put good money on it that she doesn't touch that pile unless it contains a big gift labelled as PR.

She'll never admit she only keeps her PO Box open for her to receive PR goodies, (That she doesn't declare as AD's or GIFT's on her Insta).

It's simple things like this (that can be easily fixed) that really make me dislike her sometimes, talent on stage aside, her attitude and lack of effort for the people who in part got her to where she is today, really makes me disappointed in her .... And her Privilege!

Rant over ... That feels better! <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”