xxx
;)

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Carrie "Overshare Bear" Fletcher

Post by Ghostie_ »

Love the title. Also plays into her over sharing of her relationship with her son/pumpkin/fuckbuddy

That video of her plucking his hairs still gives me the shivers
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

kingkaty
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by kingkaty »

I still can't stop seeing that annoying nose twitch. so unclassy, so has zero finesse its like also she's stuck in a ten year old's magical world mindset. everything is glittery and like disney.

spencer_
Learner
Learner

Post by spencer_ »

Haha, good title

PixieRoo
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieRoo »

Re: her Pumpkin, he's posted today a "Rehearsal Shot" picture to his Insta story.
(The guy he's with is currently in Fiddler on the Roof but that finishes early March)

Is it wrong of me to hope that maybe this will be a long term thing and Carrie will be the one to stay home and cook for him when he gets home like he did when she was in Heather's? 😁

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

I have just seen her IG stories regarding her address being doxxed (it wasn’t on here at least) and I get why she’d feel afraid, but I don’t get the meltdown? Why publicise she’s crying etc? Why show so many distinguishable features about her house? She should seriously consider have someone help her run her social media.

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

kofi wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:14 am
I have just seen her IG stories regarding her address being doxxed (it wasn’t on here at least) and I get why she’d feel afraid, but I don’t get the meltdown? Why publicise she’s crying etc? Why show so many distinguishable features about her house? She should seriously consider have someone help her run her social media.
I do think it's a breach for people to know where you live. I wouldn't be comfortable with that at all, let alone if I had an online following. That said, people could easily have tried to find an idea of how much she paid for her house and stumbled across her actual house because she shared unique details. I think it's very obvious from the thread that nobody's intention was to actually go to her house in any capacity and nobody posted the actual address or Tom and Gi's address. More than anything it's annoying that she reads here and has acted like people have approached her and threatened her. I believe it's upsetting, completely, but saying she's going to get her lawyers involved for people expressing opinions online (totally apart from the house issue) is beyond entitled and I'm sure she's just mentioning lawyers to scare people off from talking about her.

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

I, personally, don't believe that anyone has "leaked" her address online, all I've seen are people discussing the "leaking" of the address and that's stemmed from her own Instagram stories. Let's keep in mind how much of a drama queen Tom's sister is.
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

wanderlustre
Talker
Talker

Post by wanderlustre »

Her most recent Instagram stories... For the love of God, TAKE SOME DAMN RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS! At no point does she acknowledge that she contributed to what happened. That it was as a result of mistakes she made and that she has something to learn from what happened. Instead it's all about us changing what we do. Give your head a wobble girl and look in the mirror. Reflect on your own behaviour before you call put anyone else's.

swatgirl777
Talker
Talker

Post by swatgirl777 »

kofi wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:14 am
Because if she doesn’t then her minions and other people can’t fawn and coming running to her side. She won’t get all the sympathy if she doesn’t play up the victim role.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

I’m like 99% sure she was referring to this forum.

I understand why she’d be annoyed at people knowing where she lives but no one actually said “ooh her address is X” and no one said they were going to go round for a selfie or to talk about why she’s problematic. Obviously if anyone turned up that’s unacceptable and that’s a breach of privacy.

People were being nosey and found out using the information she provided. That probably freaked her out a bit so she got angry about it. Nothing saying “her address is X” was publically posted.

Let’s just move past it and if the mods find it necessary thy can clear up the thread. Hopefully no one actually posted her address anywhere public and hopefully she’s a bit more cautious about posting things publically.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Rubylee87
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubylee87 »

People here were just being nosy. I hope she knows that nobody would actually turn up to her house or stalk her. Still, we don’t know who else browses these forums (eg her rabid fans) so I agree it’s best to move on.

CatThatGotTheCream
Learner
Learner

Post by CatThatGotTheCream »

Her last instastories are so cringe.

It has been a DAY. I’m not going to post stories about it I’m just going to be vague and tell you how UPSET I am but make those of you who don’t know what it’s about more intrigued. WHAT A DAY.

Big fat eye roll from me.

Post by Guest »

I made this new thread so people wouldn't see the previous messages about her house, and so we could move to another topic and kinda have a clean slate.

Carrie can you not see that if you just kept a bit more quiet after your initial post then the topic would have died down and we would have moved on? But then you go on a rant again hours later. Yes you have a right to express your feelings and everything but I literally *tried* to put an end to the discussion here and you talking about it has only brought it up again.

Post by Guest »

I hope the Care Bear is seeing a therapist for her anxiety because this really seems to affect her (threatening to sue strangers online on a legal public gossip forum for denigration? I mean really, Care Bear?). This isn't armchair diagnosing btw - she publicly talks about her anxiety

clouise_92
Debater
Debater

Post by clouise_92 »

Okay I know people want to move on from the house; sorry. I tried to post in the older thread but it was locked. Can someone PM me. I think I have the right house but I could be way off. Just want a nosey honestly. Thanks! Feel free to delete or I can delete once someone PMs

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

Wow she really posted on her Instagram story that we should all be careful what post! As condescending lesson / threat to the people who looked up her house or "defamed" her character. She should really, really read her own advice.

Post by Guest »

Following

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

What a mess

ruthg19
Debater
Debater

Post by ruthg19 »

clouise_92 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:47 pm
Okay I know people want to move on from the house; sorry. I tried to post in the older thread but it was locked. Can someone PM me. I think I have the right house but I could be way off. Just want a nosey honestly. Thanks! Feel free to delete or I can delete once someone PMs
Same! Please can someone PM me? I genuinely have no intention of going over there, but seeing as she’s never gonna do a house tour and how she’s having a spoilt brat meltdown on Twitter, now I just wanna know what the place looks like!

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”