Carrie "Overshare Bear" Fletcher - Part 10

Aurelyia
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie "Overshare Bear" Fletcher

Post by Aurelyia »

Off topic but can I just say I can't believe we already are talking new thread names? I feel like a new thread was just made the other day

MissEverlasting
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MissEverlasting »

Aurelyia wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:50 pm
Off topic but can I just say I can't believe we already are talking new thread names? I feel like a new thread was just made the other day
This thread is only three weeks old and it’s already pretty much time for a new one...

It says a lot about how Carrie has changed for the worse because the first thread took years(?) to be finished (correct me if I’m wrong!)

Redfloss
Talker
Talker

Post by Redfloss »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:34 am
As for a title “Carrie Triple Threat - Drama Queen, Anus Clencher and Insta Moaner

YES :rofl:

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

They’ve released another hint about the Heathers cast album and the cover art. People in the comments are complaining about how they splashed Carrie’s name all over it - as they should!

Goldeelox
Talker
Talker

Post by Goldeelox »

jomalone.jpg
Is she asking herself questions again in order to get freebies from Jo Malone?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"...laced with arrogance, a splash of self love and garnished with a cheeky sprig of “why the hell not?”…I stared back."

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Goldeelox wrote:
jomalone.jpg
Looks like it. Who the fuck woukd even ask that

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Belxxla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Belxxla »

MissEverlasting wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:17 pm
Aurelyia wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:50 pm
This thread is only three weeks old and it’s already pretty much time for a new one...

It says a lot about how Carrie has changed for the worse because the first thread took years(?) to be finished (correct me if I’m wrong!)
The first ever post about Carrie was 3rd January 2013, that thread was closed 29th August 2015

Quite telling that theres been almost 6 completed threads since 2nd August 2018!

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

She’s 100% begging for freebies. Tacky af. Also I don’t think Jo Malone needs youtubers/influencers to do #spon with.

Funny how she posted on Insta Stories about people deleting old photos of exes if the relationship was toxic...yet she has all her photos from her “toxic” relationship still up. She could even archive them if she didn’t want to delete
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

That insta story question about not deleting photos of an ex was DEFINITELY one she sent herself from reading here... who would ask that?

Post by Guest »

holly golightly wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:09 am
That insta story question about not deleting photos of an ex was DEFINITELY one she sent herself from reading here... who would ask that?
A lot of the questions she responds to directly relate to this page and I can't decide if it's her submitting the questions herself or if maybe they're being submitted by people who read/post here.

nerdychild
Learner
Learner

Post by nerdychild »

Noticed she's forgotten bestie Emma Blackery in her Valentine's Day "people I love" post...and Emma seems to be having a rough day according to her recent story. What a nice friend she is! Let's see how long it takes Carrie to realize she forgot about her.

Sianny_Threepac
Learner
Learner

Post by Sianny_Threepac »

Goldeelox wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:36 am
jomalone.jpg

It's her mum's scent and she wouldn't dare steal it from her ? Yes because Jo Malone only makes it for your mother.

Wow Carrie, really reaching :roll:

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

helia wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:53 am
They’ve released another hint about the Heathers cast album and the cover art. People in the comments are complaining about how they splashed Carrie’s name all over it - as they should!
Do you mean the post on the heathersmusical instagram? I've just had a look and see zero comments about Carrie's name being all over it, just people excited about the album... Is the actual Heathers' account really deleting Carrie comments???

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

nerdychild wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:25 pm
Noticed she's forgotten bestie Emma Blackery in her Valentine's Day "people I love" post...and Emma seems to be having a rough day according to her recent story. What a nice friend she is! Let's see how long it takes Carrie to realize she forgot about her.
Their friendship is weird, seem to both use each other. Thought Celinde was there because of the podcast tbh.

Must37
Learner
Learner

Post by Must37 »

pepperann wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:01 pm
helia wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:53 am
Do you mean the post on the heathersmusical instagram? I've just had a look and see zero comments about Carrie's name being all over it, just people excited about the album... Is the actual Heathers' account really deleting Carrie comments???
Lots of the replies to the tweet on the heathersmusical twitter account announcement mention it.

Just listening to “I say no” on iTunes now. Sounds like a good song, she has a powerful voice, but her accent and vowels are just... no.

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

Props to Carrie if this is true. Could the bear actually be making progress? :o
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

LylaJovana wrote:Image

Whether that was due to her knowing the backlash would be coming, or having seen comments, I have to give her credit for speaking up, especially the last line. Well done Carrie.
Maybe she’s getting sick of the stunt casting crap Heathers keep pulling, because it’s making her look bad that they keep shoving her face on everything. I get the feeling now that she’s out of the show she’s a bit embarrassed about how blatant it was. But that could just be wishful thinking! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zephyrinflames
Learner
Learner

Post by zephyrinflames »

So I just caught up, and having seen Carrie's newest Q&A I feel very inclined to believe that she either asks herself the questions posed on here, or people from here ask her questions they've seen here. Either way, Care Bear singles those questions out over the rest because she feels the need to address them, but doesn't want to post here (most likely because Moonscale got caught out).

Although I'm quite happy to say I caught "Heathers had a cast of 18. Not 1. <3" on her story relating to the cast recording. Maybe now she's not the "main attraction", she'll be able to take a more humble backseat, which may very well prove beneficial for her mental health.

Mleeps
Talker
Talker

Post by Mleeps »

LylaJovana wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:52 pm

Agreed!! I came on here just to say props to her for that, I thought that was very decent.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

Ouch. Honestly I feel bad for Emma, if I thought I was genuinely close with someone and they did that it’d hurt. I guess it shows that their friendship is more one sided

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”