Tom's Sister (part 9)

ElizaSchuyler
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tom's Sister (part 8)

Post by ElizaSchuyler »

She’s definitely made a lot more than that if she was able to put an offer on a house and get it. I work full time and earn about that in a year and could only just afford my 2 bed flat (and I live in the countryside - nowhere near London prices). Also in my case at least they don’t really take into account savings so she must have a somewhat steady income.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Affording to buy two houses in central London definitely means she’s doing well for herself.

I’m about a hour from London and for a two bed in my area you’re taking 280K if you don’t want to live in the local smack den.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

Howling at Carrie saying she's crying because Oliver made her jump and it scared her.

Suddenly it's not so nice when it's you on the other side of a jump-scare, is it, Carrie?

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

Carrie is going to have Oliver helping her decorate because she wants the house to be comfortable for the people who are going to spend a lot of time there. So only Oliver and sometimes Scott because Carrie doesn't know what female friendship is. She is having Oliver help her decorate without him moving in with her officially because he probably doesn't want that commitment and it's going to suck for her when he leaves her.
-english is not my first language-

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

coffelatte wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:50 pm
Carrie is going to have Oliver helping her decorate because she wants the house to be comfortable for the people who are going to spend a lot of time there. So only Oliver and sometimes Scott because Carrie doesn't know what female friendship is. She is having Oliver help her decorate without him moving in with her officially because he probably doesn't want that commitment and it's going to suck for her when he leaves her.
I do find that so strange. She is the owner of the house so she should decorate it to her (in my opinion sometimes questionable) taste. It’s her place and what if he leaves her ? There are going to be so many things going on related to him in that house it’s going to hurt even more. And i fully anticipate that they won’t stay together.
It’s going to be a trainwreck.
By the way, I found Carrie so annoying and shouty over the last few months that I’m really close to unsubscribing but somehow I can’t

Post by Guest »

holly golightly wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:47 am
Howling at Carrie saying she's crying because Oliver made her jump and it scared her.

Suddenly it's not so nice when it's you on the other side of a jump-scare, is it, Carrie?
I feel like the Care Bear sees jump scares as a sign of intimacy and love. As if she shows her love for Scott by making him anxious to be in her home, and Oliver is such a loooving pumpkin by jumping out and scaring her.

It's also pretty weird that she's letting Oliver basically have ownership over her house by decorating it without even living there. She should raise her standards and expect more commitment from someone who is essentially using her for housing. Or, if Oliver doesn't want to put in that commitment, she shouldn't decorate her house according to his whims. Watch her drop thousands of pounds on decorations that he prefers only for him to leave her.

msg_spaniel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by msg_spaniel »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:14 am
Affording to buy two houses in central London definitely means she’s doing well for herself.

I’m about a hour from London and for a two bed in my area you’re taking 280K if you don’t want to live in the local smack den.
She doesn't live in central. She lives out in the suburbs on North West London.

[som3thing]
Debater
Debater

Post by [som3thing] »

coffelatte wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:50 pm
It's going to be ok, she'll just buy another house, rent that one, and (possibly make a video hinting at him being a monster/blaming having to leave the house and getting another one on him, cause she's not privileged, and she will most definitely) put him in her next self insert fan fiction as the awful guy .. all while she crushes on the next bf, it's a dance by now.
<3

yorkshirekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by yorkshirekitty »

And now she's getting a matching mug set because perfect pumpkin pie thinks it's more sophisticated and they only drink coffee out of them because perfect pumpkin pie prefers that too🙄

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

yorkshirekitty wrote:And now she's getting a matching mug set because perfect pumpkin pie thinks it's more sophisticated and they only drink coffee out of them because perfect pumpkin pie prefers that tooImage
It won’t last long, she’ll see a tacky mug next time she goes Disney and that’ll be that over

Razzmatazz
Informer
Informer

Post by Razzmatazz »

I asked the insta story question about her scaring Scott and she called me "m'love" in her response :roll:

If I get blocked on Instagram after this post then at least we will know she still reads here :rofl:

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

It is not “more common” for houses in the UK to have names than numbers. I’ve only ever known one person with a house name...she’s so full of shit.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

PixieRoo
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieRoo »

Hi,

Usual lurker now just had to post. Been laughing at how she's made her home "hers" now and not for anyone else so that's why she's not doing a house tour. As well as snapping at the last Q and A question about if she'll let the hopefuls in on the name once she's decided what to call it.... Good for her if that was to be the case. I would've applauded her had I thought she would keep to keeping things private without hints galore and eventually going back on her promise.

I was laughing as I wondered how long it would be until she messed up and something was let out of the bag...

Tom's just posted how it's great that she's practically his neighbour now as she's hand delivered cookies to their door. That coupled with the unique bedroom decor she posted on her story the other day means my friend's (who lives in the area, so not a massive stalker..) just found her house and therefore address and how much she paid in about 10mins. 🙄

notjust_vanilla
Talker
Talker

Post by notjust_vanilla »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:28 am
It is not “more common” for houses in the UK to have names than numbers. I’ve only ever known one person with a house name...she’s so full of shit.
She knows its SpECiaL which it why she keeps going on about it, but shes playing it off like it's common as an excuse to keep talking about it.

A girl at my school lived in a place called Quarry House because it was an old house by a quarry. She got annoyed when people kept going on about it because it was unusual, and Carrie obviously knows that its unusual. Shes not kidding anyone here on GG :rofl:

somawopo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by somawopo »

PixieRoo wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:39 am
Hi,

Usual lurker now just had to post. Been laughing at how she's made her home "hers" now and not for anyone else so that's why she's not doing a house tour. As well as snapping at the last Q and A question about if she'll let the hopefuls in on the name once she's decided what to call it.... Good for her if that was to be the case. I would've applauded her had I thought she would keep to keeping things private without hints galore and eventually going back on her promise.

I was laughing as I wondered how long it would be until she messed up and something was let out of the bag...

Tom's just posted how it's great that she's practically his neighbour now as she's hand delivered cookies to their door. That coupled with the unique bedroom decor she posted on her story the other day means my friend's (who lives in the area, so not a massive stalker..) just found her house and therefore address and how much she paid in about 10mins. 🙄

Also usual lurker - I did the same, just search Tom’s postcode in Zoopla and immediately found it by the wallpaper, kitchen hatch and the kitchen picture Oliver posted this morning

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I've always been curious but is Carrie the type of girlfriend that "wears the pants/trousers" in relationships? Does she tend to be quite domineering/bossy over her boyfriends? Or is it the other way around and have most of her exs been the controlling ones? I always get the feeling that she has quite a massive personality and dating her would mean letting her run the roost. Be good if a long term viewer had a good idea on that front.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Out of interest- how much did she pay for her new house?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

somawopo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by somawopo »

misscupcake8 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:17 pm
Out of interest- how much did she pay for her new house?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Just under £650k

starwizzer45

Post by starwizzer45 »

Anyone fancy private messaging me or posting the new house link? I fancy a lil look at what she's paid for

adiemar
Learner
Learner

Post by adiemar »

how do you know tom's post code?

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”