Cassie - Part 23

Re: Cassie - Part 23

Post by Guest »

Toothy wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:31 am
viewtopic.php?p=4095375#p4095375

I’ve not been here since January and stopped following Carrie on Twitter and Instagram about then too - I’ve just searched her on Twitter and I’m blocked 😂 Now my main Twitter account had always been polite, nothing contentious at all and there was absolutely nothing to link that one to any of my other accounts (previously blocked), so she must have done some deep diving to find something she objected to. I’m not even mad, just impressed 😆
She doesn't need to work and take side jobs because she can just beg like a pauper on Insta stories for freebies, so she spends all of her time hunting down dem evil meanie haterzzz :rofl:

spiderontheceiling
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by spiderontheceiling »

mumkinpo wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:41 am
Toothy wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:31 am
viewtopic.php?p=4095375#p4095375

I’ve not been here since January and stopped following Carrie on Twitter and Instagram about then too - I’ve just searched her on Twitter and I’m blocked 😂 Now my main Twitter account had always been polite, nothing contentious at all and there was absolutely nothing to link that one to any of my other accounts (previously blocked), so she must have done some deep diving to find something she objected to. I’m not even mad, just impressed 😆
She doesn't need to work and take side jobs because she can just beg like a pauper on Insta stories for freebies, so she spends all of her time hunting down dem evil meanie haterzzz :rofl:
I am blocked too! My twitter handle has nothing in common with my GG handle and I've never let my frustration show over there (unlike her, I am at least trying to be professional online) .. so yeah...kudos to her

crypticdeer
Talker
Talker

Post by crypticdeer »

Wow she sure has a lot of time on her hands

Post by Guest »

If she begs for freebies on behalf of her cat does that make her a... paw-per

Divoka
Learner
Learner

Post by Divoka »

Pete did a podcast on a show called Fresh From The Scene where he about his new song.

He said “Speak is about calling somebody out who has got away with manipulating, humiliating, controlling for so long, and every time they are accused of something, they found a way of getting around it, or they’ve been really snide and they’ve wormed their way out of it. Speak is about calling that person out. Like, you have nowhere to go. You are being called out.”

One can’t help but wonder who he might be referring to.

1864Vampire
Stalker
Stalker

Post by 1864Vampire »

This board has been pretty quite lately. Do people not care anymore or just haven't been watching her mini vlogmas?

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

1864Vampire wrote:This board has been pretty quite lately. Do people not care anymore or just haven't been watching her mini vlogmas?
I think most people jumped ship when GG was having so many server issues. There’s another site called Tattle Life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redzipstick
Learner
Learner

Post by redzipstick »

Does anyone else think she ghost writes her books? she's included tiny snippets in vlogs and on her instagram stories of writing it but I really doubt that she actually writes them. So far I've read On The Other Side and All I Know Now and I've read the sample for All That She Can See but they are so poorly written I think she tries to have a fluffy and cozy feel but it just falls flat I've been wondering about her newest book and there is no way she was able to write that book with the other million things she does with this kiss seems very cliche but I'm very tempted to give it ago at least the covers pretty

dippydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dippydoo »

so uhhh when did Carrie and Poomkin break up?
been a long time since I've remembered Carrie was a person lol

dippydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dippydoo »

gonna answer my own question: oliver apparently broke up with her mid-january 2022.
since then, however, she's gotten with a guy called joel montague. don't know much about him or their relationship, but at just a glance it already looks like a much healthier relationship.

honestly, good for her.

lazygossip
Talker
Talker

Post by lazygossip »

Joel is such a creep though and there have been so many red flags with them. It's only in the last week or so that he's cooled off on the social media love bombing, possibly because he got told to knock it off once Hamilton started.

Not to mention Carrie losing her mind and DMing a fan defending her relationship with Joel (while on holiday with Joel lol) when all the fan commented was something like, "It's been two months..."

From day one Joel has acted like a 13 year old boy with his first girlfriend.

dippydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by dippydoo »

lazygossip wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:11 am
Joel is such a creep though and there have been so many red flags with them. It's only in the last week or so that he's cooled off on the social media love bombing, possibly because he got told to knock it off once Hamilton started.

Not to mention Carrie losing her mind and DMing a fan defending her relationship with Joel (while on holiday with Joel lol) when all the fan commented was something like, "It's been two months..."

From day one Joel has acted like a 13 year old boy with his first girlfriend.
oh yikes, i only looked at her stuff for about 5-10 minutes, so i wasn't aware.
oh well, new relationship, same over the top, aggressive-toward-fans carrie. oof.
at least now she has someone just as obsessed with her as she is with him lol

grayheart9
Talker
Talker

Post by grayheart9 »

Just had a nosey at her Instagram. They are married and she’s expecting a baby now. I wasn’t expecting the wedding dress, I like the autumnal fairytale look, especially with her red hair. I didn’t know it was a wedding dress at first though but matches the aesthetic.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”