ilikeweylie Part 2

skinnymouse
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ilikeweylie Part 2

Post by skinnymouse »

I think Weylie's bad skin is, at least in part, due to her daily routine and her bad diet. She does NOT eat healthily. She eats takeout food most of the time and when she (very rarely) cooks, she buys "vegetarian meats" that are anything but natural, have lots of additives added in, etc. Being vegetarian ≠ being healthy. Not to mention she sleeps and wakes at the worst times. She doesn't HAVE a set routine which is bad for her body. Plus testing out and changing up different products on her skin for her Youtube channel all the time isn't good.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

lotus wrote:
clessidrae wrote:Image
Lmao :rofl: she looks high af . Does she hate Wah as much as us
She takes weed in different forms. In that very vlog, wah said she was picking up her prescription.

When has weylie ever had even decent skin? I agree that it's probably because of her poor diet and lack of knowledge about skincare and makeup ingredients but she was probably just born with shitty skin too and it was worsened by the aforementioned diet, bad habits, etc.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

I remember she once said,back in her high school videos,that she's always had bad and problematic skin.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

skinnymouse
Informer
Informer

Post by skinnymouse »

Silver soul wrote:I remember she once said,back in her high school videos,that she's always had bad and problematic skin.
Yeah, her skin is probably naturally shitty, but she isn't helping with her bad daily habits. She's making her skin even worse.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Silver soul wrote:I remember she once said,back in her high school videos,that she's always had bad and problematic skin.
She probably had the same lack of hygiene and bad eating habits back then.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

It has been a long time of skin problems for her ; why hasn't she gone to the dermatologist yet ? It's very hormonal looking if she gets on the pill it would clear up so fast . Or add some zinc pills in her daily routine.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Didnt she make a video on birth co trol years ago?

She does facials a lot but yea surprised she hasnt gone to a dermatologist

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

She looks like she doesn’t shower so I’m not surprised that her skin is bad.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

Her skin isn't so bad that it warrants her spending thousands for a dermatologist visit. I think it's more of a personal hygiene problem than anything.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

damn, it costs thousands to visit a dermatologist in America?

I mean, she does spend her money on the most useless sht so I feel like investing in dermatologist visits since youtube, makeup, and her skin is her job.

ihatekale
Debater
Debater

Post by ihatekale »

I don't think the condition of her skin is that bad to warrant a dermatologist visit. It looks like a personal hygiene problem and lack of skincare as mentioned above because her skin does look better after facial visits. However, facial costs do add up at the rate she's going and is on par with visiting a dermatologist. Dermatologist visits aren't that expensive ($200 and up per visit from my sister's experience) and can be covered by healthcare plans. But, we all know Weylie doesn't give a fuck about personal care.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

takoyaki wrote:damn, it costs thousands to visit a dermatologist in America?

I mean, she does spend her money on the most useless sht so I feel like investing in dermatologist visits since youtube, makeup, and her skin is her job.
^Not thousands for one visit, but overtime plus with the products (and trial and error of those products). It's never cheap and that's how they make their money.

Lingling-blingbling
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lingling-blingbling »

ihatekale wrote:I don't think the condition of her skin is that bad to warrant a dermatologist visit. It looks like a personal hygiene problem and lack of skincare as mentioned above because her skin does look better after facial visits. However, facial costs do add up at the rate she's going and is on par with visiting a dermatologist. Dermatologist visits aren't that expensive ($200 and up per visit from my sister's experience) and can be covered by healthcare plans. But, we all know Weylie doesn't give a fuck about personal care.
You don't have to have absolutely terrible skin condition to visit a dermatologist. At that point, it's usually much harder to repair. Although, it does seem like Weylie's skin condition isn't internal and is most likely caused by terrible sleep schedule, bad diet, etc. Something that can easily be changed if she cared for herself.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

I think it may be hormonal,she doesn't appear to have that bad of a hygiene.Maybe she can do some medical tests and see it everything is ok and if it is,then it's most probably her lifestyle.[Her man can give her beauty tips-he sure likes his massages and face masks[ain't nothing bad about it though] xDDD and his skin looks good.]
Rant part:Why do they find bodily functions so funny-burping,farting,being smelly...why?I doubt I'm the only one that doesn't really like seing Wah burp etc.,it is thair channel,but with all the "weird,funny" faces and their "comedy" it feels like watching 5 year-olds....also I hope they atleast utilise somehow all the plastic from the take out or recycle it,since they wanted to be more eco friendly.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

^ they’re super immature with the bodily functions and faces. I get it they’re human but like if it can be edited out, why leave it? It’s so gross.

The title of the vlog is kinda funny. They mention always take the dogs outside for a walk (which they do in their neighbourhood) but then mentions they haven’t been to the dog park for a long time. Like bro. Stop preaching. Why do youtubers think they can preach just cuz a few randoms ask them for advice? Not everyone cares about your opinion

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Ok then she can definitely afford to go to a derm and get the products for it at least the derm can determine what thw cause is.

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

takoyaki wrote:Ok then she can definitely afford to go to a derm and get the products for it at least the derm can determine what thw cause is.
If she has money to buy a house and buy $40 hand soap, she has money to go see a dermatologist. Although, it would be a waste of money cuz we all know she wouldn't follow through on their instructions/medication. :roll:

Why is it always dumb people who think they know everything? Weylie thinks she knows more about dog food than her vet, why wouldn't she also think she knows more about skincare than a derm?

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

If she does, I hope she will follow through. Weylie is just really lazy with her life- her work schedule, her body care, etc- it seems like she's super into it for a first days/weeks then she slacks off. I mean I get it, we all get lazy, but it's your face...

ihatekale
Debater
Debater

Post by ihatekale »

purplehazee wrote:If she does, I hope she will follow through. Weylie is just really lazy with her life- her work schedule, her body care, etc- it seems like she's super into it for a first days/weeks then she slacks off. I mean I get it, we all get lazy, but it's your face...
One of the things that really annoy me about Wah and Weylie is how lazy they are, yet complain here and there about being tired lol. I get it, binge watching tv shows and finishing 40 episodes in 2 days is really tiring. Going to bed at unholy times in the morning is also really tiring. Waking up late and vlog? Oh, god forbid how tiring that must be!

Curious cat
Debater
Debater

Post by Curious cat »

Anyone has moticed that the dogs are usually leashed inside the house? Specially Michi, she is almosy always leashed to the table. Those poor dogs must be so bored...

Return to “ilikeweylie”