ilikeweylie Part 2

Blueberrycrumble
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ilikeweylie Part 2

Post by Blueberrycrumble »

wtf is going on with weylie? she's doing more sponsored content than jen im lately LOL. In the past six days, four sponsored posts (and 2 of them were today) plus insta stories?

Jeez

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

Blueberrycrumble wrote:wtf is going on with weylie? she's doing more sponsored content than jen im lately LOL. In the past six days, four sponsored posts (and 2 of them were today) plus insta stories?

Jeez
Maybe she's hurting for cash. I know a lot of youtubers were complaining that they weren't making money off of ads anymore.

peachypeachy
Talker
Talker

Post by peachypeachy »

purplehazee wrote:
Blueberrycrumble wrote:wtf is going on with weylie? she's doing more sponsored content than jen im lately LOL. In the past six days, four sponsored posts (and 2 of them were today) plus insta stories?

Jeez
Maybe she's hurting for cash. I know a lot of youtubers were complaining that they weren't making money off of ads anymore.
The girl’s got 5 pets and a sugar baby to feed along with mortgage and $40 hand soaps to buy. I unsubscribed a long time ago but still follows her ig and oh boy she posted 2 different ads on the same day. If I wanna see ads I’d watch tv or go on fb.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Y'all see in the "guess what we're doing vlog" where they filmed Weylie awkwardly paying for their food and Wah editing that part with cringey texts on how he wanted to get someone but decided not to because he could probably make it better? More likebecause Weylie already paid so if he wanted someone else he would have had to buy it himself, lol

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

takoyaki wrote:Y'all see in the "guess what we're doing vlog" where they filmed Weylie awkwardly paying for their food and Wah editing that part with cringey texts on how he wanted to get someone but decided not to because he could probably make it better? More likebecause Weylie already paid so if he wanted someone else he would have had to buy it himself, lol
lmfaoooo like he would even make bagels himself. lying ass hoe. all he cooks is scrambled eggs and vegetables lol

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

baconandeggs wrote:
takoyaki wrote:Y'all see in the "guess what we're doing vlog" where they filmed Weylie awkwardly paying for their food and Wah editing that part with cringey texts on how he wanted to get someone but decided not to because he could probably make it better? More likebecause Weylie already paid so if he wanted someone else he would have had to buy it himself, lol
lmfaoooo like he would even make bagels himself. lying ass hoe. all he cooks is scrambled eggs and vegetables lol
He meant that he could buy a bagel and smear butter over it or something :rofl:

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

takoyaki wrote:
baconandeggs wrote:
He meant that he could buy a bagel and smear butter over it or something :rofl:
oh :rofl: still not buying into his text that he put over weylie paying, as always

WE SEE YOU SUGAR BABY WAH, THANKS FOR SHOWING US HOW TO ACT AROUND OUR DONORS/BENEFACTORS !

Ifischatz
Learner
Learner

Post by Ifischatz »

Jeez

they need to pay for that trip to oahu. lmao

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

purplehazee wrote:

Jeez
Literally every vlog has an ad. They should put that on the title no? Such a scam

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

Lamonde_ wrote:
purplehazee wrote:

Jeez
Literally every vlog has an ad. They should put that on the title no? Such a scam
Yeah...their newest vlog is an ad with Visa, and the previous one was in collaboration with ThredUp. -___-

debbie101
Debater
Debater

Post by debbie101 »

eggplant?? seriously?? she's so dumb omg :| I feel sorry for her

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

debbie101 wrote:eggplant?? seriously?? she's so dumb omg :| I feel sorry for her
I skip parts of her vlog because of Wah. I must have skipped this part. What happened?

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

takoyaki wrote:
debbie101 wrote:eggplant?? seriously?? she's so dumb omg :| I feel sorry for her
I skip parts of her vlog because of Wah. I must have skipped this part. What happened?
This girl thought the purple lettuce is a fckng eggplant. Like she’s had eggplant. The textures are so different.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

The eggplant part was pretty dumb lol as with the Toyko being in Korean comment, but I do appreciate Weylie being open about the stuff she doesn't know. I know we've all said really dumb stuff we wouldn't want to be put out on the internet. I know Jenn Im would NEVER post a vlog where she or someone else talked about a time where she messed up/said something dumb.

debbie101
Debater
Debater

Post by debbie101 »

purplehazee wrote:The eggplant part was pretty dumb lol as with the Toyko being in Korean comment, but I do appreciate Weylie being open about the stuff she doesn't know. I know we've all said really dumb stuff we wouldn't want to be put out on the internet. I know Jenn Im would NEVER post a vlog where she or someone else talked about a time where she messed up/said something dumb.
Would definitely tolerate Weylie's honest-to-god dumb ass than Jenn Im's fake af smile.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

debbie101 wrote:
purplehazee wrote:The eggplant part was pretty dumb lol as with the Toyko being in Korean comment, but I do appreciate Weylie being open about the stuff she doesn't know. I know we've all said really dumb stuff we wouldn't want to be put out on the internet. I know Jenn Im would NEVER post a vlog where she or someone else talked about a time where she messed up/said something dumb.
Would definitely tolerate Weylie's honest-to-god dumb ass than Jenn Im's fake af smile.
OOOPS I meant Korea not Korean, now I feel dumb lol please forgive me girls. but I agree, I never think Weylie is faking her stupidity while I feel like Jenn's whole channel is an act.

skinnymouse
Informer
Informer

Post by skinnymouse »

debbie101 wrote:
Yep, me too.

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting »

I still remember the time when Weylie was paying for their takeout and Wah randomly zoomed in on some random products to make a stupid comment. We see you!

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater

Post by Thisisridic »

Weylie might be dumb but at least she's sincere.

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

another sponsored video by that grocery company. only time they will cook at home lol

Return to “ilikeweylie”