heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Hippychic
Informer
Informer

Re: heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Post by Hippychic » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:24 am

OMG I didn’t think she could disgust me any more, she was cooking a pizza base and proceeded to say she vomited in the kitchen sink, and admitted she had not washed her hair for days.......

Oh and she is due to go to work tomorrow hmmmmmm will she or won’t she.....

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Paige Willow » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:03 am

Hippychic wrote:OMG I didn’t think she could disgust me any more, she was cooking a pizza base and proceeded to say she vomited in the kitchen sink, and admitted she had not washed her hair for days.......

I think she will go cause she is desperate for money. She may be put on call though. It is such a no no to go to a hospital sick. They usually send you home especially around newborns! They have no immunity. What a hack place she works at that doesnt send her home. Maybe they and she doesnt say.

As for the clothes she is so delusional. The shorts are awful but she thinks they look ok. No uniforms or hair style for Emmy but a shit load of stuff for her. What a lousy mother. Sickening.

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Funnygirl7899 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:14 am

She didn’t go in. She showed on snap her getting fluids because she was dehydrated. I guess even with a medical background she can’t dribk enough water every day? My goodness she has nothing else to do. We saw her whole day. Shop shop shop. Eat. Bed. That’s it.

Everyone is saying she’s pregnant?? Maybe??

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:21 am

I usually write her off with the pregnancy rumors but her ass is Prego.
She was too emotional that her shopping trip didn't go as plan.
What a perfect timing! Just lost some weight will gain it all back plus some.
Scale back to 1 day a week at work. Will need a bigger house for baby #4, new crib set, stroller, clothes the works!
New maternity clothes and new plus size clothes once the baby delivered.
Wash, rinse, repeat

green_eyez19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:34 am

nycchic82 wrote:I usually write her off with the pregnancy rumors but her ass is Prego.
She was too emotional that her shopping trip didn't go as plan.
What a perfect timing! Just lost some weight will gain it all back plus some.
Scale back to 1 day a week at work. Will need a bigger house for baby #4, new crib set, stroller, clothes the works!
New maternity clothes and new plus size clothes once the baby delivered.
Wash, rinse, repeat
I also think she is pregnant... Poor baby.... Having been restricted for a while this bitch is going to go all out and gain 60 pounds.... Can't wait for that train wreck

green_eyez19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:55 pm

How can any self respecting man have sex with such a nasty woman.... She lacks basic hygiene and thinks perfume and body sprays cover up any kind of smell.... It is so gross.... I wouldn't wanna be around her let alone.....

princessjasmine
Learner
Learner

Post by princessjasmine » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:08 pm

Anyone find it weird that she doesn’t show Emmy getting picked up from school anymore like she used to? She said they have carpool lane there also I find odd or she never shows her in her uniform either. I laugh every time she says her clothes are TOO BIG :roll: No Melissa they fit how they are suppose too

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:22 pm

Hippychic wrote:OMG I didn’t think she could disgust me any more, she was cooking a pizza base and proceeded to say she vomited in the kitchen sink, and admitted she had not washed her hair for days.......

Ewwww. I hope Moo isn't pregnant. She can't even care for the three she has. How can anyone have sex with her?

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:15 pm

BlackBerry wrote:

Ewwww. I hope Moo isn't pregnant. She can't even care for the three she has. How can anyone have sex with her?
I'm gonna guess that Andres might not be the most hygienic person either. I mean their old sheets were beyond yellowed and ripped. The foam padding that they use is also discoloured with dark splotches.

green_eyez19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:39 pm

kokopari wrote:
BlackBerry wrote:

I'm gonna guess that Andres might not be the most hygienic person either. I mean their old sheets were beyond yellowed and ripped. The foam padding that they use is also discoloured with dark splotches.

Homeboy grew quite the potbelly again... Keto seems to be working splendidly :respekt: :rofl: ... Yeah her behavior probably seems normal to him... Idk I have very long curly hair (down to my belly button basically and I don't wash it every day (when I'm not working out)... On workout days I religiously wash them though because otherwise I'd scratch my scalp bloody..... I don't get it.... Even when I swim the first thing when I'm done is take a shower there and she's cool taking her stench out to the world.... Umm nah....

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:20 pm

So she "passed out" in the shower and said she has keto dehydration and is definitely in ketosis. How convenient on a day she has to work :roll:

Saberhagen69
Learner
Learner

Post by Saberhagen69 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:08 pm

I seriously can't believe Melissa. We've all seen how she eats, she cheats on every diet. She even complained about the 'diet police' and said she wasn't doing real keto but was doing what works for her. Now she's blaming keto for being dehydrated and passing out? I don't believe she was even dehydrated.

Of course she was feeling better when she didn't have to go to work and could hang out with her immature friend Bia.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:54 pm

It wasn't keto. Moo is a fat lazy pig. It's all that junk she's eating. I'm shocked she isn't pre diabetic

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:12 am

BlackBerry wrote:It wasn't keto. Moo is a fat lazy pig. It's all that junk she's eating. I'm shocked she isn't pre diabetic
Who eats like that? Diet or no diet. Six sausages and about 4 eggs or more? The kids eat about twice what they should then want snacks constantly.

Good luck with potty training autumn. She cant even repeat one simple word. I dont believe maddies was trained that early. Of corse she had to dig in at Emmys language skills at two. Dont believe that for a second.

As for her haul, what a bunch of crap. Her tights will look ridiculous on her. That jewelry is going to rust on her. So cheap and fake. Wonder what her brother is doing for work now as he had to go underground. Likely similar to the mystery job andres now does.

princessjasmine
Learner
Learner

Post by princessjasmine » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:44 am

Paige Willow wrote:
BlackBerry wrote:It wasn't keto. Moo is a fat lazy pig. It's all that junk she's eating. I'm shocked she isn't pre diabetic
Who eats like that? Diet or no diet. Six sausages and about 4 eggs or more? The kids eat about twice what they should then want snacks constantly.

Good luck with potty training autumn. She cant even repeat one simple word. I dont believe maddies was trained that early. Of corse she had to dig in at Emmys language skills at two. Dont believe that for a second.

As for her haul, what a bunch of crap. Her tights will look ridiculous on her. That jewelry is going to rust on her. So cheap and fake. Wonder what her brother is doing for work now as he had to go underground. Likely similar to the mystery job andres now does.

It made me angry when she said Emmy was also delayed at that age no the fuck she wasn’t!

NyxIsis
Debater
Debater

Post by NyxIsis » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:28 pm

'Doing what works for you' as a diet variation usually means not really dieting at taking junk food in just in smaller amounts.

I've heard lots of people do this and never loose weight. And I know from experience too. ;)

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:14 pm

princessjasmine wrote:
Paige Willow wrote:

Look at this post of a very young emmy xmas 2012. She would have been 2 yrs old. Compare to autumn and maddie. She was hardly delayed in speech! Pathetic!

It made me angry when she said Emmy was also delayed at that age no the fuck she wasn’t!

green_eyez19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Emily is everything..... A stunning beauty.... I think Emily is three in the video... she's turning nine in November.... At three she was forming 4 and 5 word sentences, knew all her colors and spoke clearly.... I don't get how she can't see that Autumn is severely delayed... can't even say thank you.... "teck u" and sissy is the only two words she's repeating at all... Get the girl some help

Paige Willow
Learner
Learner

Post by Paige Willow » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:41 pm

green_eyez19 wrote:Emily is everything..... A stunning beauty.... I think Emily is three in the video... she's turning nine in November.... At three she was forming 4 and 5 word sentences, knew all her colors and spoke clearly.... I don't get how she can't see that Autumn is severely delayed... can't even say thank you.... "teck u" and sissy is the only two words she's repeating at all... Get the girl some help
Yes so three then. I dont we see her younger than this age in video. Compare three yr old emily to five year old maddie. Night and day. Sad.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:04 pm

I don't understand, I thought she wasn't buying anymore clothes!

green_eyez19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Paige Willow wrote:
green_eyez19 wrote:Emily is everything..... A stunning beauty.... I think Emily is three in the video... she's turning nine in November.... At three she was forming 4 and 5 word sentences, knew all her colors and spoke clearly.... I don't get how she can't see that Autumn is severely delayed... can't even say thank you.... "teck u" and sissy is the only two words she's repeating at all... Get the girl some help
Yes so three then. I dont we see her younger than this age in video. Compare three yr old emily to five year old maddie. Night and day. Sad.

Emily spoke more clearly at three than Maddie at five... I think I figured out why I can't stand Maddie..... At a young age she seems like such an a** kisser already and if she doesn't get her way she throws a fit..... Like she will throw her siblings under the bus to be the good girl

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Emily is gifted. She also went to daycare. Her two kids are dumber than bricks.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:10 pm

princessjasmine wrote:
Paige Willow wrote:

Liar. Emily might've had some setbacks because of fostee care but Emily was miles ahead. Delayed where?

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:12 pm

Paige Willow wrote:

She has eating issues. I don't even eat that much

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:53 pm

Reminds me of what's going to happen when Melissa goes to her friends wedding.

[Image

Return to “hkitty1122”