Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Modifiedketokitty1122

Post by silent_undress »

pleaseandcarrots wrote:
silent_undress wrote:
Funnygirl7899 wrote:So she still has a membership to Gold’s gym too? Crazy.

Gross on the shower situation. Just gross.

I cannot imagine how she thinks eating a package or two of bacon, bags of pork rinds, eggs with cheese, and a little broccoli is healthy. BLOWS MY MIND.

I get where she’s coming from on the Zaycon ordering because it’s a good deal, but that will never stop her from spending over $500/month at the store. She will buy that and still spend way more than her “budget” each month. It’s not going to save her any money.

I personally don’t believe in credit cards so I don’t buy the whole “tip” she’s selling but I know some people do. I think especially in her case it’s just setting you up for financial failure.
Nin pays for their gold's gym membership.
.....why?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
She never specifies why Nin pays for it. My guess is Nin pays for a family plan and has them on it. I know some companies get discounts so maybe it's cheap for her to do that or she feels sorry for Moolissa and pays for it to be nice or maybe she hopes if Moolissa can go workout for free that she'll actually use it and shut up about being overweight.

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

I wish someone would pay for my stuff the way hers gets paid for

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

BBauntie wrote:I wish someone would pay for my stuff the way hers gets paid for
Seriously, then I could stay home and have a "lazy day" every day.

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Thoughts on the latest vlog:

This illiterate cow spelled mopping with one p like moping (pouting). So educated.

She showed her expensive washing machine. I have a normal, run of the mill washer and dryer...but I guarantee you my laundry won’t sit in a pile on a dirty floor for 3 weeks after it’s done.

Her house is so fucking messy.
She “mops” with a baby wipe. I can’t with this bitch.

Audumb’s belly is so distended. It truly doesn’t look normal. Moo always says “this girl loves her food” - ok. Great. She can’t physically get up and make her own meals! Cut it down! Jesus!

She’s whining about having $125 in haute cash at Torrid and debating about whether to buy more clothes.
I can help you! No! Buy a real mop and clean your house, how bout that?!

Also, this itchy faced cow probably wouldn’t have to scratch it all the time if it were clean!!

Yojworld
Learner
Learner

Post by Yojworld »

Have to grab the swiffer, go grap a baby wipe, put it on the swiffer. When ALLLL she has to do is bend over and wipe with a paper towel or Lysol wipe.

I. can’t. deal.

The reason the dogs keep having accidents is cause it’s the winter and she “might” be keeping them inside when they’ve really been outside dogs.

she’s basically having a breakdown cause undress wasnt there to pick up poop and pee, shut the dogs up and put autumn to bed.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

I know it's a spelling error but it does describe her well enough I didn't realize it was a mistake at first. And srly she is disgusting. Not bothering to sweep her floors because she would just let the dogs come in and eat the mess in the floor. Then her big housekeeping tip is to use baby wipes on your swiffer. Like I can't rly I can't. My mind is gonna explode trying to figure out why anyone would think that's something to share on the internet. Just so gross.

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

I could not believe how big Autumns stomach was in the first part of the vlog at Bia’s place.. can’t beleive she can not just bend down and clean the floor.

Funny how we have been talking about her washing etc and dirty clothes and she shows us the washing being done, so she does do something around the house.

The jeans are lose because you never wash them after wearing them, and they stretch...... you don’t have Keto flu cause you are not doing Keto. You are either Keto or not and you are not Keto. You are doing a low carb diet.

Can’t beleive how much she talks about the dogs going outside for dinner cause Autumn keeps throwing the food. Come on Moo we all know they are out more than in. Why not put the dogs in the pink pen, while you eat dinner.

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

She gets so stressed by such small stuff. She clearly hasn’t trained the dogs and doesn’t want to. Complain complain complain.

She’s on a short fuse because she’s eating so much sodium and junk! Her body is saying ummm wtf are you doing? That and she actually has to take care of her family without Andres there. Poor pitiful Melissa.

She didn’t shop one day and feels somber. coincidence?

Complain about her BRAND NEW washer? Gah, it can’t do it all for you!

That tip is just dumb. Clean your floors. It takes less time than what she took showing us all that. And it’ll be more sanitary.

She’s spiraling. It’ll be just a few more weeks before she’s catching up on dvr, bathrobe all day, can’t go to the gym, eating out with Bia, etc.

Christmas is still up...didn’t Andres put the tree up? Gah she can’t do anything alone or without hours of complaining. It would take maybe 2 hours if she just DID IT.

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

Autumn's stomach is really big. She looks lile she can't balance herself when she stands. I feel sorry for her, because her idiot parents keep her trapped all day and she can't run around and burn off the pounds of food Melissa shoves in her face.

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

I know she only shows snippets of her life and we don't see whatever is off camera. However, I find it difficult to believe that anything is really that different when the camera goes away. What about the infamous swing set they bought for Christmas? Why aren't the girls playing on it?Oh--it's too "cold" and there's not enough time because M has to watch her shows, clean the floor with a baby wipe, and wonder why her dogs have accidents in the house. And one by the backdoor...umm...ya think the dog wanted to go outside?!?!?!? That's a fking sign. Poor dog probably couldn't hold it anymore. And why didn't whoever was watching her mom pay attention to the dogs? This family is so dysfunctional, it makes me want to call a family therapist or twelve to help them. Or are they beyond help? Sigh....

mm0515
Learner
Learner

Post by mm0515 »

I had made a comment about Emmys hair and how tangled and dirty it looked and her defenders came right away.

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

sharpie123 wrote:Autumn's stomach is really big. She looks lile she can't balance herself when she stands. I feel sorry for her, because her idiot parents keep her trapped all day and she can't run around and burn off the pounds of food Melissa shoves in her face.
I’ve never seen a baby with that big of a bulge. It cannot be healthy!! I feel bad for her.

She treats everyone including the dogs the same—feed them to shut them up or lock them in (or out of) somewhere.

She needs help, like a therapist or a life coach or something.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

Damn Moo must be pissed that now she has to bookmark another GG page.

Emmy's hair looks like a rat nest! And should be co-washed / brushed out weekly and on the 4th week have her visit a proper ethnic hair salon that would cleanse her scalp and condition her hair correctly. But her "mom" is cheap bitch so her hair will forever look like shit.
Moo doesn't even buy the type of shampoo / conditioner /treatments for her mixed hair since those products cost more.

Autumn's looks like she's due to deliver any day now. This poor kid stomach should not be protruding like that!

The dogs......... let's see they are pissing and shitting in the house because now they are indoors not abandoned in the backyard.

Also her clothes are looking loose because that's how the style / fit was all along. Boyfriends jeans are suppose to be baggy not skin tight like the were before and those tops were meant to be blousy to begin with. Still shocked how she was able to get her arms in them without ripping.

And who the fuck mops the floors with baby wipes?!? I'm sure her dumb ass minions are gonna buy them now in bulk and starting cleaning the Moo way.

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

Haven't watched the vlog yet, but baby wipes as a floor cleaner? Don't baby wipes have like lotions in it that would leave a residue? It's not meant to be like a lysol wipe.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

nycchic82 wrote:Damn Moo must be pissed that now she has to bookmark another GG page.
i laughed too hard at this

Justtosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Justtosee »

kokopari wrote:Haven't watched the vlog yet, but baby wipes as a floor cleaner? Don't baby wipes have like lotions in it that would leave a residue? It's not meant to be like a lysol wipe.
Just like keto diet can be modified, you can now clean your whole house with baby wipes!! We’ve solved all our problems

Oh I forgot and since you don’t have to brush African American hair on a constant basis then that should mean you can do the same to non AA hair, so ladies you may relax now and catch up with all your dvr and Netflix shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yojworld
Learner
Learner

Post by Yojworld »

So I had time today and was curious how long emmys hair hadn’t been washed.

18 days.

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner

Post by pleaseandcarrots »

Yojworld wrote:So I had time today and was curious how long emmys hair hadn’t been washed.

18 days.
Neglecting her dogs. Neglecting her kids. Neglecting her house. Neglecting her body. No one is surprised.

Poor Emie is going to have some rough high school years. Hoping that she doesn't go looking for male attention elsewhere since her father couldn't give 2 shits about her. A teen pregnancy waiting to happen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lavenderblue
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderblue »

I loved when she was going on and on about how she would be able to wash her hair less if it were straight. I have stick straight auburn hair and I have to wash it every single day. Now that I’m getting a bit older I can sometimes go two days with a lot of dry shampoo but I have to curl it or else it looks flat and nasty. No Melissa, the rest of the world does not go 5 days between washings.

Return to “hkitty1122”