Modifiedketokitty1122

Thegigisup
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Modifiedketokitty1122

Post by Thegigisup »

IMACritic2 wrote:OY VEY!! I love how Emily reads Maddie's letter and M asks her if she knows what that means and she says NO. DUMB ASS. And excuse me, but what happened to the batrillion disney cards and the girls get ONE each? FUCKING WORST PARENT EVER. And who the hell needs new outfits for every freaking vacation they go on? Wear your regular clothes and get over yourself. Wow. #entitled #overthetop #wasteful

Cause no matter how Melissa tries to spin it, Mushmouth just isn't that bright. She can barely speak in sentences and when she does she doesn't make one bit of sense. It was not surprising to me that she didn't get that they were going to Disney.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

I can already tell Maddie and Autumn are going to be slow learners because their parents don't have patience teaching them so instead of giving them the time to process information so they can learn on their own their parents are doing it for them out of convenience... I don't understand why she let Maddie pick out 5 books at the book fair ...she's never mentioned that Maddie likes books at all..... why don't you find out what your kid likes to do and then support them in that.... apart from watching TV and eating snacks of course.... I also don't understand why the children aren't bilingual.... I'm not an English native speaker(I'm German) but my future husband is and we already agreed there are nothing but positive effects and advantages to being bilingual... But I forgot that that requires effort

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

The Easter surprise was cringeworthy tbh. The girls have no idea what Disney really is. They didn’t bother to explain what Disney was or what they could do there to have fun. And kids don’t care how much money is on a gift card. What was communicated through their Easter surprise was wow we’re going somewhere where you can buy things! Unfortunate.

Clearly the dogs live outside. They have food and water in that house.

I guess the family brought over all the eggs and gifts and Melissa just sat out bread and stuff for sandwiches. I’ve never seen such a selfish person WHO IS A MOTHER. Just awful.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Funnygirl7899 wrote:The Easter surprise was cringeworthy tbh. The girls have no idea what Disney really is. They didn’t bother to explain what Disney was or what they could do there to have fun. And kids don’t care how much money is on a gift card. What was communicated through their Easter surprise was wow we’re going somewhere where you can buy things! Unfortunate.

I guess the family brought over all the eggs and gifts and Melissa just sat out bread and stuff for sandwiches. I’ve never seen such a selfish person WHO IS A MOTHER. Just awful.
I also thought it was kind of tacky that she turned a family holiday all about their trip to Disney World when there were two kids there that are not getting to go to Disney World with their grandma in a few months. Like you could've done that lackluster reveal any day of the week.

lavenderblue
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderblue »

I was so confused about the Disney as a gift thing. She does this for a lot of their trips, doesn’t tell the girls and then does some sort of surprise but they’re too young to understand. Emmy looked so confused and she’s the smart one. And I agree, the gift card thing is weird for a 4 and 7 year old. Older kids understand them but little kids who live in the present just don’t understand that it’s something that will happen in 2 months. She is so odd with the big “reveals”. Also, Easter is the perfect time to GET EMMY SOME BOOKS.

Justtosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Justtosee »

Funny how something is mentioned here and next thing you know she does it, like giving autumn water instead of milk in her cup… it must be so frustrating to her not to address things mentioned here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

Wasn’t it easter when she revealed she was pregnant with autumn? Way to turn a holiday literally about sacrifice and giving into a selfish day.

Emmy would have been over the moon with a stack of books for Easter. Like, way happier than to get a gift card :roll:

I know she did the reveal before the other kids got there but I still think it’s tacky too since we know she didn’t give her nephew anything since she barely gave her own children something! Way to feel left out.

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

Justtosee wrote:Funny how something is mentioned here and next thing you know she does it, like giving autumn water instead of milk in her cup… it must be so frustrating to her not to address things mentioned here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also now she wants suggestions on how to wash her hair lol like how old are you that you need someone to give you tips on washing your hair. Hey Melissa if you're reading this please send Maddy to speech therapy when you take Autumn. Thank God Emily doesn't share in your genetics and is more advance than your bio kids...

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

She was probably expecting the girls to be jumping around and screaming. But the girls have no idea what Disneyworld is. It's not like they watch cable tv and are exposed to the advertisements. Or like when I was a kid, Disney movies used to air on Saturdays here and were sort of event viewing. She could have announced they were going to the lake again and they would react the same. It would have been better to make a video for them to watch showing what they could see and do to hype them up. Why print out 3 papers when only Emmy can read?

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

kokopari wrote:She was probably expecting the girls to be jumping around and screaming. But the girls have no idea what Disneyworld is. It's not like they watch cable tv and are exposed to the advertisements. Or like when I was a kid, Disney movies used to air on Saturdays here and were sort of event viewing. She could have announced they were going to the lake again and they would react the same. It would have been better to make a video for them to watch showing what they could see and do to hype them up. Why print out 3 papers when only Emmy can read?
I really don't get why Moo thinks her trip is the most amazing thing on earth. Literally people do the same vacation every day. And I'm sure most people don't find a reason to bring up their vacation in every conversation. I personally am not that thrilled about going to Disney, all the lines, the crowds, the gross weather, the overpriced everything, the day of endless walking but I am super excited for my kids to get a chance to experience it. And you can tell that the girls' experience is not what Moo is excited about. It's about her, it's just so gross the way she goes on and on about how much they are spending, all the crap she gets to buy because of the trip.
And lets see didni't they already do one of the Disney parks. Has she yet mentioned using any of the stuff they bought for that? Like ears or outfits?
Bahaha and I thought the exact same thing about the letters. Why not have it addressed to all three of them and just let Emmy read it? It's not like she couldn't have printed off copies of it if she wanted them to have a letter each of some scrapbook or something. But any excuse to spend Undress' or Patty's money I guess.

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

On Instagram today she posted a picture of the disabled dog Dulce. She said they had to put the dog down today. Seeing as the poor dogs live outside, I'm sure she is less than heartbroken, in her mind she's probably thinking one more to go...

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

Funnygirl7899 wrote:The Easter surprise was cringeworthy tbh. The girls have no idea what Disney really is. They didn’t bother to explain what Disney was or what they could do there to have fun. And kids don’t care how much money is on a gift card. What was communicated through their Easter surprise was wow we’re going somewhere where you can buy things! Unfortunate.

Exactly. Did anyone catch that Moo said the kids will use their gift cards to "help them pay for the trip" :? It was clear that none of them understood the surprise or that they were really excited. Meanwhile you can hear Moo squealing in the background.

I can't believe she put on that Moo Moo (no pun intended) and makeup just for a stupid "celebration" at their house. That Easter spread was ridiculous. Guess why? They are on a diet and she also didn't want to spend money. SMH.

I thought the same thing about the poor dogs. It is clear they live outside. Maddie almost ate it while hunting for eggs. She is the most clumsy child I have ever seen. Autumn seems smarter and more coordinated than her and thats not saying much!

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

I just started the video and seen that dress she was squealing about being able to fit in bahaha! Wow! She only could fit in the 2x because it's got a smocked bodice and a baby doll waist. Girl that is nothing to brag about. You didn't lose so much weight you needed a much smaller dress, the bottom was really flowy and you have a small chest so you were able to fit in it without snapping all the elastic but from she prob was close to doing that to the arms though. She looked super pregnant the few times she got a full side view on cam.
I also thought she said she didn't want them to "waste" money on easter baskets just to give the girls gift cards to Disney. I think she said that crap because she knew they'd still buy them easter junk and give a gift card. They give the girls $115 each in gift cards wonder if those walmart gift cards the boys got have the same amount?
Haha did you see paybythepoundpatty sportin that Olive Garden umbrella? Looks like there were 2 out there. OOOOH dem work perks!!!
And we could hear you panting during the Easter egg hunt Moo! Think about that, you're in your small backyard, getting out of breath from following your 1 1/2 yr old that is barely capable of waddling. Better reserve your own scooter at Disney, Moolissa!!![/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :respekt:

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

mmsucks2018 wrote:On Instagram today she posted a picture of the disabled dog Dulce. She said they had to put the dog down today. Seeing as the poor dogs live outside, I'm sure she is less than heartbroken, in her mind she's probably thinking one more to go...
Omg. So sad.

It’ll be just click bait title for her. I bet the girls don’t even notice and are happy the dog has gone because they’re so scared of them. Soooo sad but hopefully the puppy is happy in puppy heaven away from the Mendoza’s.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

She didn't give a full about that damn dog. He probably died outside. The Disney trip is for Melissa. And why not see Andre's family while they're at it?

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Funnygirl7899 wrote:
mmsucks2018 wrote:On Instagram today she posted a picture of the disabled dog Dulce. She said they had to put the dog down today. Seeing as the poor dogs live outside, I'm sure she is less than heartbroken, in her mind she's probably thinking one more to go...
Omg. So sad.

It’ll be just click bait title for her. I bet the girls don’t even notice and are happy the dog has gone because they’re so scared of them. Soooo sad but hopefully the puppy is happy in puppy heaven away from the Mendoza’s.
Oh I bet she is upset over her loss. Upset about losing out on the money she had to spend on the dog instead of herself . But she'll play it off like she just lost one of her own children so viewers will console her.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

For the new thread title...I definitely think something along the hygiene lines. “Smelly cat” by phoebe on friends plays in my head. :rofl: or maybe something about Disney?

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Amn819 wrote:For the new thread title...I definitely think something along the hygiene lines. “Smelly cat” by phoebe on friends plays in my head. :rofl: or maybe something about Disney?
Someone said stankykitty1122
I think we should put an H word in front like maybe hellastankykitty1122 or hugeandsweatystankkitty1122, homelyandgreasystankkitty,

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

silent_undress wrote:
Amn819 wrote:For the new thread title...I definitely think something along the hygiene lines. “Smelly cat” by phoebe on friends plays in my head. :rofl: or maybe something about Disney?
I think we should put an H word in front like maybe hellastankykitty1122 or hugeandsweatystankkitty1122, homelyandgreasystankkitty,
Hellagreasystankkityy1122 :rofl:

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

silent_undress wrote:
Sweatystinkykitty1122

Return to “hkitty1122”