hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Locked
User avatar
emmalu1984
Informer
Informer
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 4:49 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegsLEIGHvingthecouch & yerrawlmybubbas - Part 34

Post by emmalu1984 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:45 pm

silent_undress wrote:
taketheshot wrote:Moolissa is a liar. They did not adopt Emmy.
Of course not. Gotta be able to get those social security checks so Undress can be a forever waitress.
Didn't she say in that one video were she was sobbing that emmys mom has half the custody.. And that that's the reason Emmy doesn't have their last name.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:28 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by Funnygirl7899 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:55 pm

taketheshot wrote:Moolissa is a liar. They did not adopt Emmy.


They didn’t??

Seems like she’s taking it REAL hard. Just like she does when things are REAL. She doesn’t address anything unless it is reality..like when she made the video crying about Andres and Emmy.

She wants to be all not bothered but she is. She needs to quit vlogging and get her life together.

User avatar
silent_undress
Informer
Informer
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by silent_undress » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:02 pm

emmalu1984 wrote:
silent_undress wrote:
taketheshot wrote:Moolissa is a liar. They did not adopt Emmy.
Of course not. Gotta be able to get those social security checks so Undress can be a forever waitress.
Didn't she say in that one video were she was sobbing that emmys mom has half the custody.. And that that's the reason Emmy doesn't have their last name.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
She tried to say they adopted her but since her mother is mentally disabled that she still has rights and she wouldn't sign off on changing her name. Which is total bs. You can't half adopt a kid. Most likely the state didn't find that there was enough to terminate her biomom completely but that she wasn't competent enough to gain custody back. They have a pcm, which is basically what texas calls legal guardianship. This means Emmy is still entitled to get any benefits like social security checks if her mom is getting them, which i believe she is and her biomom is still legally her parent but Moolissa and Undress have all the control when it comes to Emmy.

And it's bs that it's the biomom who is stopping them from giving her their last name. They could legally change her name, I don't know of many judges who wouldn't find it in Emmy's benefit to legally change her last name so that it's the same as her siblings and the family that's raised her for over 6 years. They don't have to have the biomom's permission to do that. Undress is the one who will never go for that cause as it's broadcasted to the world, he is not her dad and doesn't care to be.

Whittywhitney
Learner
Learner
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:06 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by Whittywhitney » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:06 pm

New weight loss “Monday” on her beauty channel. She admits she is 309 pounds but that she lost 10 pounds in a week doing “keto” (Can she please stop calling it that?) wonder how long she’s going to last this time

User avatar
silent_undress
Informer
Informer
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by silent_undress » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Holy crap she admitted she was over 300 lbs. I wonder if she's really being honest about only being 309lbs or if she was actually more and she took off a few pounds. Like she documents every part of her life but somehow can't set it up to film her weigh ins. She's super proud of all that water weight she's dropped the first week of her diet lifestyle change.
I hope she sticks with it cause I live for those weight loss vlogs and celebrating .2lb weight losses.

onbreak
Learner
Learner
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by onbreak » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:24 pm

309 and in a size 22
Inconceivable

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:57 am
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by pleaseandcarrots » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:27 pm

She is deleting comments. There was one questioning the relationship between Emie and her dad. Its gone now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:57 am
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by pleaseandcarrots » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:27 pm

onbreak wrote:309 and in a size 22
Inconceivable

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I agree. I don't think that's possible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

taketheshot
Debater
Debater
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:20 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by taketheshot » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:43 pm

onbreak wrote:309 and in a size 22
Inconceivable

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
It's not. I am 258 and in a 20-22.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

taketheshot
Debater
Debater
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:20 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by taketheshot » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:43 pm

silent_undress wrote:
emmalu1984 wrote:
silent_undress wrote:
taketheshot wrote:Moolissa is a liar. They did not adopt Emmy.
Of course not. Gotta be able to get those social security checks so Undress can be a forever waitress.
Didn't she say in that one video were she was sobbing that emmys mom has half the custody.. And that that's the reason Emmy doesn't have their last name.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
She tried to say they adopted her but since her mother is mentally disabled that she still has rights and she wouldn't sign off on changing her name. Which is total bs. You can't half adopt a kid. Most likely the state didn't find that there was enough to terminate her biomom completely but that she wasn't competent enough to gain custody back. They have a pcm, which is basically what texas calls legal guardianship. This means Emmy is still entitled to get any benefits like social security checks if her mom is getting them, which i believe she is and her biomom is still legally her parent but Moolissa and Undress have all the control when it comes to Emmy.

And it's bs that it's the biomom who is stopping them from giving her their last name. They could legally change her name, I don't know of many judges who wouldn't find it in Emmy's benefit to legally change her last name so that it's the same as her siblings and the family that's raised her for over 6 years. They don't have to have the biomom's permission to do that. Undress is the one who will never go for that cause as it's broadcasted to the world, he is not her dad and doesn't care to be.
True to everything that was said!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

User avatar
silent_undress
Informer
Informer
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by silent_undress » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 pm

onbreak wrote:309 and in a size 22
Inconceivable

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
she only buys a 24 or 3x cause she likes it to be loose, until it shrinks after washing it :rofl:

BBauntie
Talker
Talker
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by BBauntie » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:27 pm

taketheshot wrote:
onbreak wrote:309 and in a size 22
Inconceivable

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
It's not. I am 258 and in a 20-22.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It actually is, I’m 310 & I’m between 20-22 and 2x top

00alessa00
Talker
Talker
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by 00alessa00 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:42 pm

Is it me or does Melissa has tiny boobs for someone her size? That’s probably why she can fit into a 2x

taketheshot
Debater
Debater
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:20 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by taketheshot » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:46 pm

00alessa00 wrote:Is it me or does Melissa has tiny boobs for someone her size? That’s probably why she can fit into a 2x
Yup, lol.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:20 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by taketheshot » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:47 pm

I call bull**** to what she said in that rant vlog. Nin strictly said to go in the room after Emmy asked where the dog was. She said "Autumn is playing with it. Go in there." I just find it ODD!

User avatar
nycchic82
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by nycchic82 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:27 pm

:wel: :SS: Hi Farley family

Moo you missed a few questions that we would love answers for

1. Why does Emmy not share the Mendoza last name if she's adopted?
2. Why does Andres not show any interest in Emmy but only Maddie & Autumn?
3. Where is Andres new job at? Does he have benefits and now you can leave the hospital?
4. How come you keep on saying that Nin lives with your mom? Doesn't she live with Patty and Step dad Tony.... aren't they married and live under the same roof?


If I were her I wouldn’t even bother commenting back to people and answering questions. She chooses to vlog and not to work a real full time job for youtube money. Comments are not blocked and looks dumb when she answers back. Just gotta pull up your big girl panties and deal with it!

User avatar
nycchic82
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by nycchic82 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:30 pm

They will never spend the money on the lawyer fees to change that kids name!

I can't wait for Emmy to hit legal age and leave these leeches that use her for a check.
silent_undress wrote:
emmalu1984 wrote:
silent_undress wrote:
taketheshot wrote:Moolissa is a liar. They did not adopt Emmy.
Of course not. Gotta be able to get those social security checks so Undress can be a forever waitress.
Didn't she say in that one video were she was sobbing that emmys mom has half the custody.. And that that's the reason Emmy doesn't have their last name.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
She tried to say they adopted her but since her mother is mentally disabled that she still has rights and she wouldn't sign off on changing her name. Which is total bs. You can't half adopt a kid. Most likely the state didn't find that there was enough to terminate her biomom completely but that she wasn't competent enough to gain custody back. They have a pcm, which is basically what texas calls legal guardianship. This means Emmy is still entitled to get any benefits like social security checks if her mom is getting them, which i believe she is and her biomom is still legally her parent but Moolissa and Undress have all the control when it comes to Emmy.

And it's bs that it's the biomom who is stopping them from giving her their last name. They could legally change her name, I don't know of many judges who wouldn't find it in Emmy's benefit to legally change her last name so that it's the same as her siblings and the family that's raised her for over 6 years. They don't have to have the biomom's permission to do that. Undress is the one who will never go for that cause as it's broadcasted to the world, he is not her dad and doesn't care to be.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:20 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by taketheshot » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:33 pm

nycchic82 wrote::wel: :SS: Hi Farley family

Moo you missed a few questions that we would love answers for

1. Why does Emmy not share the Mendoza last name if she's adopted?
2. Why does Andres not show any interest in Emmy but only Maddie & Autumn?
3. Where is Andres new job at? Does he have benefits and now you can leave the hospital?
4. How come you keep on saying that Nin lives with your mom? Doesn't she live with Patty and Step dad Tony.... aren't they married and live under the same roof?


If I were her I wouldn’t even bother commenting back to people and answering questions. She chooses to vlog and not to work a real full time job for youtube money. Comments are not blocked and looks dumb when she answers back. Just gotta pull up your big girl panties and deal with it!
I don't understand #4. Nin does live with her sister Patty, which is Melissa's mom. How is that not a question she answered?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

kokopari
Debater
Debater
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:00 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by kokopari » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:44 pm

taketheshot wrote:I call bull**** to what she said in that rant vlog. Nin strictly said to go in the room after Emmy asked where the dog was. She said "Autumn is playing with it. Go in there." I just find it ODD!
It didn't sound strict to me, she simply said the 'the dog is right here, go in there please'. I think they didn't want the divide open. The only person I'd give shit to for not loving Emmy is Andres. I do believe that Patty, Nin and Bryan love her just like the other girls.

User avatar
nycchic82
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by nycchic82 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:49 pm

taketheshot wrote:
nycchic82 wrote::wel: :SS: Hi Farley family

Moo you missed a few questions that we would love answers for

1. Why does Emmy not share the Mendoza last name if she's adopted?
2. Why does Andres not show any interest in Emmy but only Maddie & Autumn?
3. Where is Andres new job at? Does he have benefits and now you can leave the hospital?
4. How come you keep on saying that Nin lives with your mom? Doesn't she live with Patty and Step dad Tony.... aren't they married and live under the same roof?


If I were her I wouldn’t even bother commenting back to people and answering questions. She chooses to vlog and not to work a real full time job for youtube money. Comments are not blocked and looks dumb when she answers back. Just gotta pull up your big girl panties and deal with it!
I don't understand #4. Nin does live with her sister Patty, which is Melissa's mom. How is that not a question she answered?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
my bad, didn't word it correctly.
Moo doesn't say that Nin moved in with her parents who are Patty and Step Dad Tony. She only says how she lives with her mom "Patty". So where does Tony live?

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:57 am
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by pleaseandcarrots » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:04 pm

nycchic82 wrote:
taketheshot wrote:
nycchic82 wrote::wel: :SS: Hi Farley family

Moo you missed a few questions that we would love answers for

1. Why does Emmy not share the Mendoza last name if she's adopted?
2. Why does Andres not show any interest in Emmy but only Maddie & Autumn?
3. Where is Andres new job at? Does he have benefits and now you can leave the hospital?
4. How come you keep on saying that Nin lives with your mom? Doesn't she live with Patty and Step dad Tony.... aren't they married and live under the same roof?


If I were her I wouldn’t even bother commenting back to people and answering questions. She chooses to vlog and not to work a real full time job for youtube money. Comments are not blocked and looks dumb when she answers back. Just gotta pull up your big girl panties and deal with it!
I don't understand #4. Nin does live with her sister Patty, which is Melissa's mom. How is that not a question she answered?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
my bad, didn't word it correctly.
Moo doesn't say that Nin moved in with her parents who are Patty and Step Dad Tony. She only says how she lives with her mom "Patty". So where does Tony live?
Well does Tony live with Patty?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dsb2007
Informer
Informer
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by dsb2007 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:15 pm

BBauntie wrote:
taketheshot wrote:
onbreak wrote:309 and in a size 22
Inconceivable

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
It's not. I am 258 and in a 20-22.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk


Yeah, she is like only 5'2'' or something......

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:45 pm
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by IMACritic2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:12 pm

She's just a fking idiot attention seeker. She goes from being elated about the positive comments to making a video all angry and sh*t about people being "hateful". FUCK HER. She's a psycho biatch who needs counseling, parenting classes, and a life. Why does she vlog anyway? It's the same sh*t every day. Lazy day, shopping, AuDUMB watching TV from her cage, the girls doing nothing, eating gross food, and spending a million dollars at Costco or HEB only to say she "needs" to go back for more because she "forgot" something. BLOW HER IN THE CRUSTY ARSE. I think I'm done watching her videos. But I can't look away....it's like a trainwreck... one day, though, she will have no views and no supporters. She'll have to get a real job and work more than one day a week with no being on call.

Thegigisup
Talker
Talker
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:31 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by Thegigisup » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:41 am

Don't know who she is fooling with the whole " we wanted to adopt her" stuff, cause that couldn't be further from the truth where Andres is concerned. You can tell he has absolutely NO interest in her whatsoever. It was all Melissa Moo's idea to adopt Emmy. I am waiting for the day that Emmy realizes this and calls them out on it.

And how is it that someone with 10 planners, never writes down a list of groceries to get at the store? Shouldn't that be one of the things you use your planner for, to make lists of thinks you need? I swear I think she "forgets" things on purpose so she'll have an excuse to go back to the store and buy more shit.

User avatar
silent_undress
Informer
Informer
Posts: 387
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:44 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by silent_undress » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:16 am

IMACritic2 wrote:She's just a fking idiot attention seeker. She goes from being elated about the positive comments to making a video all angry and sh*t about people being "hateful". FUCK HER. She's a psycho biatch who needs counseling, parenting classes, and a life. Why does she vlog anyway? It's the same sh*t every day. Lazy day, shopping, AuDUMB watching TV from her cage, the girls doing nothing, eating gross food, and spending a million dollars at Costco or HEB only to say she "needs" to go back for more because she "forgot" something. BLOW HER IN THE CRUSTY ARSE. I think I'm done watching her videos. But I can't look away....it's like a trainwreck... one day, though, she will have no views and no supporters. She'll have to get a real job and work more than one day a week with no being on call.
Image

She did seem pretty butthurt that no one goes on about how poor maddie doesn't have a tv and emmy does.

Locked

Return to “hkitty1122”