more crockpot slop by moolissa

silent_undress
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by silent_undress » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:09 am

I have a couple questions about her brother. I have tried to watch some of his videos. He's boring and isn't as offensive to watch as Moolissa but his life seems really depressing and too sad for me to watch a whole video.
Is there a reason (ike physically or mentally) why he doesn't work a real job? And did this unemployed grown ass man with kids really just go on a vacation to the Dominican Republic and a cruise to Mexico when he was just driving around and trying to sell popsicles out of a cooler? And he says his 12 yr old looking gf works, have they ever said what exactly she does? She doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the tanning bed and is what 18/19 years old. And why does Moolissa seem to loathe the new Melissa? Is it cause she was close with her brother's ex wife or because of jealousy?

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:45 pm

silent_undress wrote:I have a couple questions about her brother. I have tried to watch some of his videos. He's boring and isn't as offensive to watch as Moolissa but his life seems really depressing and too sad for me to watch a whole video.
Is there a reason (ike physically or mentally) why he doesn't work a real job? And did this unemployed grown ass man with kids really just go on a vacation to the Dominican Republic and a cruise to Mexico when he was just driving around and trying to sell popsicles out of a cooler? And he says his 12 yr old looking gf works, have they ever said what exactly she does? She doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the tanning bed and is what 18/19 years old. And why does Moolissa seem to loathe the new Melissa? Is it cause she was close with her brother's ex wife or because of jealousy?
I have never been able to bring myself to watch him. He's very different to me.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:55 pm

BBauntie wrote:
silent_undress wrote:I have a couple questions about her brother. I have tried to watch some of his videos. He's boring and isn't as offensive to watch as Moolissa but his life seems really depressing and too sad for me to watch a whole video.
Yeah he's odd. I think the gf is worse. She is hard to watch. Was he vlogging before her or is it something that they decided to do together?

obx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by obx » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:04 pm

I actually like her brother ans GF.... however, it HAS to be weird to date someone with the same name as your sibling!!! How did he afford both trips?? Did Mellisa go with Bryan?

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:22 pm

silent_undress wrote:
BBauntie wrote:
Yeah he's odd. I think the gf is worse. She is hard to watch. Was he vlogging before her or is it something that they decided to do together?
The gf is strange. I tried to watch one of their vlogs. But the amount of ummmm's that came out of her mouth were too much.

00alessa00
Talker
Talker

Post by 00alessa00 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Girlfriend Melissa works as a customer service rep at a call centre. He answered that qtn several times in his YouTube comments section

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:43 pm

BBauntie wrote:
silent_undress wrote:
BBauntie wrote:
The gf is strange. I tried to watch one of their vlogs. But the amount of ummmm's that came out of her mouth were too much.
She doesn't seem like a mean or bitchy person like moolissa so I can't enjoy hate watching her but I'm old af so her juvenile demeanor is too off putting for me to watch her as a fan. I just skipped through the parts of the vlogs where she was talking in the car.
00alessa00 wrote:Girlfriend Melissa works as a customer service rep at a call centre. He answered that qtn several times in his YouTube comments section
ah ok. I watch on my tv so it doesn't show the comments. Thanks.

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Totally agree...it is depressing to watch his videos. He is not a bad guy, but lost.

00alessa00
Talker
Talker

Post by 00alessa00 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Is it just me or does Bryan seem to live *reallly* well for a former general manager @ a fast food restaurant / current uber driver?

I saw his $800 target haul and his amazon haul where he bought a stand mixer even though he admitted that he doesn't bake much. Plus he's switched phones at least twice since he started YouTube, and he always buys top of the line products!

I wouldn't be surprised if he's also got some serious credit card debt like Melissa

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:51 am

He says he doesn't work a regular job so he can see his son more since he barely sees him already since he is divorced. And Gf Melissa is 21. I believe Bryan just turned 28. What I don't get is how they seemed to be in a relationship so quickly, he wasn't even divorced yet, and now they live together! How awkward that must be since they also live with his aunt. Does anyone remember when they started dating? Like what the timeline is? Because I saw an old vlog of sister Melissa's from last year for Emmy's birthday and Gf Melissa was there. Seems like a pretty quick relationship to me! And apparently his friend Clemmie took him on the trip, must have paid too I guess. Didn't take Melissa bc she had to work.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:11 pm

since this is related to the board because i joined only to comment on moolissa
so has everyone gotten warnings about sharing photos on here from public social media account

and to let you all know that I have a time machine that allows me to post and delete and get warnings with an account that was made 4 days after said warnings...so watch it guys i know what you're going to post days before you do :D

Colacanth
Learner
Learner

Post by Colacanth » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:21 pm

silent_undress wrote:since this is related to the board because i joined only to comment on moolissa
so has everyone gotten warnings about sharing photos on here from public social media account

and to let you all know that I have a time machine that allows me to post and delete and get warnings with an account that was made 4 days after said warnings...so watch it guys i know what you're going to post days before you do :D

You need to take a hard look in the mirror if you don't think you deserve a warning for meddling in the familial affairs of a person you don't actually know. Grow up.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:29 pm

taketheshot wrote:
He says he doesn't work a regular job so he can see his son more since he barely sees him already since he is divorced. And Gf Melissa is 21. I believe Bryan just turned 28. What I don't get is how they seemed to be in a relationship so quickly, he wasn't even divorced yet, and now they live together! How awkward that must be since they also live with his aunt. Does anyone remember when they started dating? Like what the timeline is? Because I saw an old vlog of sister Melissa's from last year for Emmy's birthday and Gf Melissa was there. Seems like a pretty quick relationship to me! And apparently his friend Clemmie took him on the trip, must have paid too I guess. Didn't take Melissa bc she had to work.

So he can't work a job because of his visitation but it seems like every week Moolissa is pawning her kids off on her mom because her mom is watching Anderson. I don't know how they are comfortable leaving their kids (esp Autumn) alone with slumberpartiesbypatty. I guess Emmy would be ok if something were to happen to Patty because she's older and intelligent enough to know how to call 911 but the other ones eh i'd be too uncomfortable to leave them more than 30 minutes. Slumberpartiesbypatty has a lot of health and mobility issues, since we have seen that she has trouble walking short distances, it would be a real struggle for her to rush over to prevent an injury or even get to the injured child.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:37 pm

Colacanth wrote:
silent_undress wrote:since this is related to the board because i joined only to comment on moolissa

You need to take a hard look in the mirror if you don't think you deserve a warning for meddling in the familial affairs of a person you don't actually know. Grow up.
This wasn't about whether or not I deserved a warning. It was about the fact it was a warning about mods power tripping and blatantly lying. I could not have been warned about anything on the 13th as I was not a member. She also called into it the pictures I posted. Like I said you can go through every post I made, I have shared one pic and it was one of moolissa on a jet ski, that is on her public myspace. If she had said something along the lines of first warning, don't overshare things like that anymore, I'd be fine and go about my day but she didn't. And still hasn't addressed the facts I presented to her.
So perhaps I'll work on "growing" up when you get off the board and work on reading comprehension skills. If you have anything else to say about this then please feel free to PM me. K thx!

EllieMae
Learner
Learner

Post by EllieMae » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Bunch of cry babies on this forum. I love how you all want to act like th moral police while you posting on a gossip site. If Melissa has issue with what is being posted she shouldn't make it available, it's not up to posters or mods to defend Melissa.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:51 pm

EllieMae wrote:Bunch of cry babies on this forum. I love how you all want to act like th moral police while you posting on a gossip site. If Melissa has issue with what is being posted she shouldn't make it available, it's not up to posters or mods to defend Melissa.
Yes, thank you! This is trash a Guru for a reason and yet people are not liking the TRUTH we post about!

EllieMae
Learner
Learner

Post by EllieMae » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:31 pm

For those who don't follow Melissa on instagram she just updated us and told us they were supposed to go back to port in Galveston today but because of the hurricane they were sent to New Orleans to refuel and then they will be going back to sea until they get the all clear that it's safe to head back to Galveston to dock.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:54 pm

EllieMae wrote:For those who don't follow Melissa on instagram she just updated us and told us they were supposed to go back to port in Galveston today but because of the hurricane they were sent to New Orleans to refuel and then they will be going back to sea until they get the all clear that it's safe to head back to Galveston to dock.
Snapchat you mean lol. And I wonder when it will be safe for them to go home because her girls start school on Monday

EllieMae
Learner
Learner

Post by EllieMae » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:47 am

taketheshot wrote:
EllieMae wrote:For those who don't follow Melissa on instagram she just updated us and told us they were supposed to go back to port in Galveston today but because of the hurricane they were sent to New Orleans to refuel and then they will be going back to sea until they get the all clear that it's safe to head back to Galveston to dock.
Snapchat you mean lol. And I wonder when it will be safe for them to go home because her girls start school on Monday

Nope I saw it on instagram, I don't even follow her on Snapchat.

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:05 am

Poor Emmy missing her first day of school. I thought it was kind of stupid to plan a trip like that so close to back to school.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:13 am

dsb2007 wrote:Poor Emmy missing her first day of school. I thought it was kind of stupid to plan a trip like that so close to back to school.
Agree. But maybe a lot of kids will miss their first day because of the weather? Idk

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:25 am

taketheshot wrote:
dsb2007 wrote:Poor Emmy missing her first day of school. I thought it was kind of stupid to plan a trip like that so close to back to school.
Agree. But maybe a lot of kids will miss their first day because of the weather? Idk

Maybe. I watched her back to school clothing haul for Emmy this morning. Why is everything I sleeveless shirt or tank top? I don't think that is appropriate for every single day!

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:22 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Then it occurred to me that if the weather is that bad the schools will likely be closed.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:13 pm

That and going on a cruise in the gulf during the most active part of hurricane season.

Return to “hkitty1122”