hkitty1122

onbreak
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122

Post by onbreak »

I would have been wearing those clothes all summer, so I knew how they would fit. Seems like a waste.
Cold shoulder tops are hideous, hope the trend dies

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

00alessa00
Talker
Talker

Post by 00alessa00 »

Why does she need so many clothes? She works once a week and wears scrubs there anyway. How many outfits does she need to lie around like a beached wale on the cruise

obx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by obx »

Lolz I just re watched her "lets chat" video!!!! Ugh we ALL know undresssssss doesn't care for Emmy!! If anything he should be annoyed with the brat of a kid maddie!!!! I can't stand that kid!!! All she ever wants is food and the camera to be on her at all time... not sure why because the brat has a speech problem that needs to be corrected asap! I hate when the vlog goes to maddie, I literally skip the video because I just can't watch her. It's crazy how they treat Emmy and maddie... completely different. I feel like Emmy walks on egg shells and maddie just does whatever the hell she wants and it's ok... hopefully Emmy realizes how much of a brat maddie is. Who remembers the vlog when they went to Port Aransas, Texas?? If you watch the vlog when they are in the pool it's the April 22,2017 vlog, at 08:05 you see uundress literally push Emmy away I stick to believe that!!!

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

Miss a day, miss a lot.

Silent_undress welcome and spill the tea please

Don't you know by now Maddie can't do no wrong. She's such a perfect child.
Her shopping habit is so bad. I feel like she had to buy new clothes because she blew up and nothing fits.

EllieMae
Learner
Learner

Post by EllieMae »

It's amazing how she will spend hundreds of dollars on clothes for herself but says $18 for a pair of shorts for Emmy is too expensive. I've never seen someone so selfish towards a child they claim to love as their own. You keep buying yourself clothes that don't fit and put Emmy in hand-me downs and cheap Walmart leggings that rip after a few washes you selfish cow.

Dutchmommy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dutchmommy »

Where is bia's busband? :?

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

00alessa00 wrote:Why does she need so many clothes? She works once a week and wears scrubs there anyway. How many outfits does she need to lie around like a beached wale on the cruise
I can't!!! :rofl: I'm just picturing her laid up somewhere :rofl:

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

Dutchmommy wrote:Where is bia's busband? :?
I believe they are not together anymore. Her name on Facebook use to say Heidi Galindo Cantu. Cantu is her husband's last name, now it just says Heidi Galindo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

taketheshot wrote:
Dutchmommy wrote:Where is bia's busband? :?
I believe they are not together anymore. Her name on Facebook use to say Heidi Galindo Cantu. Cantu is her husband's last name, now it just says Heidi Galindo.

Yeah they divorced sometime last year and that's why she got a new house.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

nycchic82 wrote:Miss a day, miss a lot.

Her shopping habit is so bad. I feel like she had to buy new clothes because she blew up and nothing fits.
I have no real tea to spill right now sorry. I decided to not post the fb because we know Moolissa reads here and I don't want her going off being a bitch before I can hear back from said person.
If I had thought about it earlier, I wouldn't have even posted anything about it until I had something good to share.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

EllieMae wrote:It's amazing how she will spend hundreds of dollars on clothes for herself but says $18 for a pair of shorts for Emmy is too expensive. I've never seen someone so selfish towards a child they claim to love as their own. You keep buying yourself clothes that don't fit and put Emmy in hand-me downs and cheap Walmart leggings that rip after a few washes you selfish cow.
She would probably say it's because kids grow quick. I mean I know I do the same with my own kids, but I hardly ever need to change the size of my clothing. Now Melissa on the other hand, is like a yo-yo with her clothes. She is constantly different sizes! And I am sorry, but she should have never got that dress from Target for $10 if it doesn't fit! I have the exact same dress and it actually FITS. I would never buy anything if it doesn't fit in hopes that it would eventually fit. Who does Melissa think she's playing? "Weight Watchers" doesn't work on her. That's if she's even doing it behind the camera. I highly doubt it. How many people think she eats whatever she wants when she isn't filming? If she was eating the way she says she is and is exercising, she would look like she's getting slimmer, and she's not. Nothing has changed! It must be all that Dr. Pepper. Image

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

silent_undress wrote:
nycchic82 wrote:Miss a day, miss a lot.

I have no real tea to spill right now sorry. I decided to not post the fb because we know Moolissa reads here and I don't want her going off being a bitch before I can hear back from said person.
If I had thought about it earlier, I wouldn't have even posted anything about it until I had something good to share.
Give us SOMETHING! You don't even have to post anyone's Facebook or the source. Just post what you THOUGHT.

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Thanks to Moolissa I now know how to open a jar of alfredo or a can of cream soup and dump it into a crockpot and call it dinner.

ISolo711
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ISolo711 »

Her food looks so damn gross. That's not cooking! Opening package after package of things already made for you is NOT cooking. Hell, it's not even a real recipe. She just dumps nasty shit in the crock pot and calls it dinner :tu: I'd rather have a bowl of cereal thanks.

Thegigisup
Talker
Talker

Post by Thegigisup »

Her food does look unappetizing. However, at least she is attempting to cook dinner. A few short months back, she barely even attempted to cook. It seemed like Andres did the majority of the cooking or they went out to eat.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

guru_shmooroo wrote:Thanks to Moolissa I now know how to open a jar of alfredo or a can of cream soup and dump it into a crockpot and call it dinner.
She's so gross and lazy.

I can not explain how much it irritates me she calls her "chili" chili. It's not chili. It's soup. Just because you dump a can of wolf brand chili in there, it's not chili. You do not put corn, green beans, carrots and who knows what else into chili.
Moolissa it's soup. Get it. S-O-U-P! As a chili loving Texan, it makes me irrationally angry she tries to pass that slop off as chili.
Now I'm gonna sit and calm my Hank Hill ass down.

lavenderblue
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderblue »

I just watched her clothing haul and I understand wanting a few new items for a vacation because it makes it more fun to look forward to but an entire wardrobe? She so clearly has a shopping addiction because it's literally her only non-child related activity she does outside of the home. I think she needs to consider therapy to figure out why she thinks she NEEDS all of these material items. Like why would you buy multiple pairs of knock off Ray Bans when you own the real thing? And you keep mentioning how many clothes autumn has and yet you keep buying MORE. Get it together, girl, and get to the root of the problem, whatever it is.

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

silent_undress wrote:
guru_shmooroo wrote:Thanks to Moolissa I now know how to open a jar of alfredo or a can of cream soup and dump it into a crockpot and call it dinner.
She's so gross and lazy.

I can not explain how much it irritates me she calls her "chili" chili. It's not chili. It's soup. Just because you dump a can of wolf brand chili in there, it's not chili. You do not put corn, green beans, carrots and who knows what else into chili.
Moolissa it's soup. Get it. S-O-U-P! As a chili loving Texan, it makes me irrationally angry she tries to pass that slop off as chili.
Now I'm gonna sit and calm my Hank Hill ass down.
It is soup. She got the recipe from She's in her Apron and calls it chili now so she can claim it as her own.

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

Omg hurricane Harvey is coming for her....wonder if it's messed with her vaca

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

I seen some woman post in a coupon group that she bought over 1000 bottles of tide laundry detergent for free. Reminded me of Moolissa. But then it made me laugh because you know her greedy ass is filled with regret that she couldn't hoard 50 bottles of laundry soap.

Return to “hkitty1122”