hkitty1122

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

hkitty1122

Post by guru_shmooroo »

I can't believe there isn't a thread for this mobese, hideous troll!
This neck-less bitch sits there like jabba the hut and ONLY does hauls.
She literally made a channel just to brag about all the makeup she constantly buys. Little does she know, she is still FUG!
And she has an annual video where she buys a $1,500 purse and shows it off. The rest of the year, she does clothing hauls from Wal-Mart.
Bitch, that is ratchet...walking around with a Prada bag while wearing $2 flip flops from Old Navy and Pooh Bear t shirts from Wally World. Like, really? You are gross.

MyDeadlyKiss
Lurker
Lurker

Re: hkitty1122

Post by MyDeadlyKiss »

Ugh I cannot stand her!!! Almost every single video is an effing haul. Does she even work!? I can't stand the way she talks with her hands and how she incorporates Spanish slang words in her videos.

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!
I think she went to school to become a nurse, but doesn't work since having a baby. I'd like to know what her hubby does to afford such a life of "luxury".
Her last video was demonstrating a "flawless face". She just kept saying how content she was without makeup and how good she looked and her skin was so good. Her self esteem is rocking to be so unbelievably unattractive!

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

I remember in one of her vlogs she mentioned that her husband, Andres, had to work on a holiday because he was a manager working at Olive Garden.

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Damn...who knew managing an OG could finance trips to Hawaii, Cadilacs & shit tons of pointless makeup? I'm in the wrong line of work!

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

I HATE when she says chunklas, or whatever she says. For the longest time I could not understand what she was saying. Also, to me, it always seems like her makeup is 10 shades lighter than her skin tone.

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

sharpie123 wrote:I HATE when she says chunklas, or whatever she says. For the longest time I could not understand what she was saying. Also, to me, it always seems like her makeup is 10 shades lighter than her skin tone.
Yeah, she always says chanklas and chonies a lot because those are the only two words she knows in Spanish. She's half Mexican so I'm assuming she's trying to be more Mexican by repeating those two words over and over.

MyDeadlyKiss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MyDeadlyKiss »

So annoying. She just assumes everyone knows what they are.
I'm really curious about how much her husband makes as a manager. Speaking of her hubby, it's so awkward to watch him in the vlogs.

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

I actually really like Melissa, but my biggest pet peeve with her is when she hauls plus size clothing. It doesn't matter what shape or size you are but dam it, if you're going to film a clothing haul stop making excuses for what size you buy. All I ever hear is, "I got this in a 3X because it was the only one they had, I got a 3X because I wanted it to be loose on me, and it was super cheap." Melissa, when you say you bought a 3X because you want to be comfortable in it its because you are a size 3X. Girl, is in denial about her size. And then she does OOTD and all her clothes are super tight on her (never actually loose). Her forever 21 black leggings are so tight on her, they look painted on. She tries to come off skinnier than what she actually is. Just show the clothes and size and just move on without excuses for what size you buy.

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Yes!! So much this!! ^^^^
That's the first thing I started to dislike about her. If you're a size 3x then that's what you are. Why is there always a need to justify it? We all have eyeballs! We see your massive shoulders and no neck!
And it's gross that she wears leggings as pants. She says it's because it's comfy, I say it's because she can't fit into jeans.
So, that combined with the constant hauling and bragging...she just sickens me. I've never been informed by any of her beauty videos. She doesn't offer any information on products or makeup or how to apply - I really feel like she made her channel just to show off! Look what I can buy! Look what I bought!!
No one cares! Go on a jog.

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Surprise! Another haul! This fat beast just spent 20 minutes showing crap tourist merch like reusable grocery bags like anyone gives a shit! Who buys that much tacky crap on vacation?
And then at the end she shows the tackiest pink pleather chanel wallet and guess how much she paid for it? Because you know she had to tell us! $850!!!!! Dang bitch, that could be a hefty down payment on some lipo! Just sayin'.

chimes123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chimes123 »

I can't believe she wasted $70 on some shitty flip flops that you can get from the dollar store. All that crap that she got from Hawaii is all junk. She probably paid 3x the price on those things that you can get cheaper elsewhere.

Also, her Hello Kitty obsession is weird. She is way too old for that. Does anyone else remember that she had that VW Beetle that she painted pink and had Hello Kitty crap in it? I would be embarrassed to drive that car. It was so babyish.

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

I don't have a problem with her spending habits, it's her money and she can spend it however she likes. Who are we to tell her how to spend it? But here's my issue, if you're going to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on expensive handbags and wallets, why do you wear it with $5 target tees, $5 forever21 leggings, and $1 old navy flip flops everyday? You can buy several nice high end plus size clothes. Macy's and Nordstroms have some great plus size stuff. Macys always have great sales going on. But Melissa, is always wearing her LV bags with her Walmart dresses. There's nothing wrong with shopping at Walmart, Target, and Forever 21 I love those stores. But her outfits make her designer items look like fakes because of the way she wears them. Melissa, can definitely afford some nicer clothes, I wish she would buy some instead of buying 20 pairs of forever 21 leggings.

J101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by J101 »

SCR0623 wrote:I don't have a problem with her spending habits, it's her money and she can spend it however she likes. Who are we to tell her how to spend it? But here's my issue, if you're going to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on expensive handbags and wallets, why do you wear it with $5 target tees, $5 forever21 leggings, and $1 old navy flip flops everyday? You can buy several nice high end plus size clothes. Macy's and Nordstroms have some great plus size stuff. Macys always have great sales going on. But Melissa, is always wearing her LV bags with her Walmart dresses. There's nothing wrong with shopping at Walmart, Target, and Forever 21 I love those stores. But her outfits make her designer items look like fakes because of the way she wears them. Melissa, can definitely afford some nicer clothes, I wish she would buy some instead of buying 20 pairs of forever 21 leggings.
My thoughts exactly... I'm sure everyone thinks they're knock offs anyway. $70 for two pairs of dollar store flip flops. I'm sure I can go to any dollar store and buy everything to make the exact pair she showed for under $5. And what's with all the tacky hello kitty bags in EVERY print. I'm sure one bag would have been more than enough....

lexibean
Talker
Talker

Post by lexibean »

I am always intrigued as to how these girls afford all this crap so thought I'd share. I remeber she used to be a full-time Office/Admin Assistant (worked with her mom) and also works seasonally for H&R Block. She did mention losing that office job, so I have no clue how they are still affording Hawaii trips. I remember her mentioning having a roommate once and I think where she lives (not sure if I'm allowed to say, she does all the time) is a pretty affordable city to live in?

I do think Emmy/Emmie is absolutely adorable though, seems so sweet. I hate when she drives and vlogs with the girls in the car though. :(

chimes123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chimes123 »

Another haul. She has so many hauls and 99% of the things she hauls, she doesn't need. And, she always buys 5 of everything. Most of these gurus have soooo much makeup and it is such a waste. Also, more Hello Kitty crap.

kittygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by kittygaga »

why is she not working as a nurse? didn't she go to school for that and graduate?

chimes123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by chimes123 »

kittygaga wrote:why is she not working as a nurse? didn't she go to school for that and graduate?
I think she said in one of her haul videos that she got a job at a hospital as a nurse in the baby delivery area.

kittygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by kittygaga »

I must have missed it! thanks!

MyDeadlyKiss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MyDeadlyKiss »

Wow, yet ANOTHER haul! I seriously think the only reason she started her channel was to brag about the stuff she buys. How many make-up removers does she really need? Hoard much?

Return to “hkitty1122”