hkitty1122

EllieMae
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122

Post by EllieMae »

Wow she's really checking this fucking site while on vacation. How fucking pathetic can she get. Melissa you can try and delete comments and people from your page but the truth it coming out. While I doubt Emmy's birth mother is able to properly care for Emmy I do believe 100% that Melissa and Andres are fostering her for no other reason than financial gain.
So if she was never legally adopted can you imagine all the benefits they receive? It's like Emmy is there own little cash cow. Shameful.

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

EllieMae wrote:Wow she's really checking this fucking site while on vacation. How fucking pathetic can she get. Melissa you can try and delete comments and people from your page but the truth it coming out. While I doubt Emmy's birth mother is able to properly care for Emmy I do believe 100% that Melissa and Andres are fostering her for no other reason than financial gain.
So if she was never legally adopted can you imagine all the benefits they receive? It's like Emmy is there own little cash cow. Shameful.
Emmy is screwed either way. That's so sad a depressing. Poor Emmy but I have the feeling she is going to make it out and be successful young woman. She's hot college covered and I hear she can get as many degrees she wants the tab is taken care of and Moolissa fat ass better Fucking tell her

SCR0623
Informer
Informer

Post by SCR0623 »

This really does my break my heart. Poor Emmy, all she is for Moolisa and Andres is $$$. They use her for free childcare and Money. Emmy deserves a family that will truly love her and take care of her. Emmy is so beautiful inside and out. Maddie and Atumn are so fat and ugly. Moolisa is such a selfish fat cow.

BTW why doesn't the step dad ever go on family vacations with the mother? Because he only married her for a greencard and she married him for $$$ in return. They are taking advantage of the system. What the mom is doing is probably illegal.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

silent_undress wrote:Well Moolissa has def already read here and started doing some damage control. I went back to find the aunt's page because she had a post talking about Emily and her placement with Moolissa. I was gonna post it on here and her profile is GONE. Went back to Moolissa's page and the comment was deleted off the cover photo.
Check your browser history

I always KNEW Emmy was a paycheck and they just tolerated her.
I do agree BIO mom should not have physical custody, god knows what the men she dates will do to those girls.
But Emmy should know of her.

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

[quote="SCR0623"
BTW why doesn't the step dad ever go on family vacations with the mother? Because he only married her for a greencard and she married him for $$$ in return. They are taking advantage of the system. What the mom is doing is probably illegal.[/quote]

Step dad has been having a entire day/night screw-fest while Patty is away.

bythebookbabies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bythebookbabies »

Y'all are wrong! I will admit I don't always like Melissa, and I do feel like she and Andres (especially him) treat Emmy very differently from their biological daughters. But y'all have no business contacting her birth mother. She was taken from her for a reason. I don't know any of the specifics, do you? I'm not saying Melissa is telling the truth, but you have no way of knowing if this chick is/will either. She could say anything she wants to get sympathy. I may not agree with some of Melissas choices regarding Emmy, hair cut in yard, for starters, but I don't feel that Emmy is actually abused. She is well fed, clothed in clean clothes has a roof over her head, gets to participate in sports, go on nice vacations, and so on. Melissas family does seem to really care for Emmy as well.

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

bythebookbabies wrote:Y'all are wrong! I will admit I don't always like Melissa, and I do feel like she and Andres (especially him) treat Emmy very differently from their biological daughters. But y'all have no business contacting her birth mother. She was taken from her for a reason. I don't know any of the specifics, do you? I'm not saying Melissa is telling the truth, but you have no way of knowing if this chick is/will either. She could say anything she wants to get sympathy. I may not agree with some of Melissas choices regarding Emmy, hair cut in yard, for starters, but I don't feel that Emmy is actually abused. She is well fed, clothed in clean clothes has a roof over her head, gets to participate in sports, go on nice vacations, and so on. Melissas family does seem to really care for Emmy as well.
I agree with this. Even if melissa is lying about her being adopted it's nobody's business to contact the bio mom. Emmy is a sweet, innocent child and who knows what type of Pandora's box has now been opened by someone not in her life contacting the birth mom. We have no idea the specifics of her removal from her bio Mom's home and in all honesty it's not our business.

Everything about this is messed up at this point. Even if I don't think melissa treats her 100% like the other girls I do think she loves her. Emmy is very well taken cared for; the child wants for nothing and I really hope the bio mom lets her be since I looked her up as well to see what everyone was talking abut and she clearly is not living a life that Emmy is accustomed to.

Colacanth
Learner
Learner

Post by Colacanth »

Yeah, I admire your internet detective work but I think this thread has crossed a serious line here.

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

Melissa shouldn't have her family up on a public forum for everyone to see. It was bound to happen. She has accidentally shared where Maddy goes to daycare like its nothing!!! She's careless- I never mentioned it but its been a few times.

Colacanth
Learner
Learner

Post by Colacanth »

Lookwhoshere wrote:Melissa shouldn't have her family up on a public forum for everyone to see. It was bound to happen. She has accidentally shared where Maddy goes to daycare like its nothing!!! She's careless- I never mentioned it but its been a few times.
Trust me, it's really hard for me to defend Melissa but come on. Y'all are literally contacting the bio-mom and creating a worse situation for a little girl who didn't ask to be the center of petty internet gossiping turned vindictive.

Colacanth
Learner
Learner

Post by Colacanth »

Lookwhoshere wrote:Melissa shouldn't have her family up on a public forum for everyone to see. It was bound to happen. She has accidentally shared where Maddy goes to daycare like its nothing!!! She's careless- I never mentioned it but its been a few times.
Trust me, it's really hard for me to defend Melissa but come on. Y'all are literally contacting the bio-mom and creating a worse situation for a little girl who didn't ask to be the center of petty internet gossiping turned vindictive.

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

Maybe she shouldn't have her family on public forum. But it's still innocent children. None of them deserve this. Emmy may be the only one you think it effects, but she also has 2 sisters who she clearly loves and it effects them also.

What happens if it comes out that Emmy was removed from a situation such as sexual molestation. Will everyone still stand by the fact that they're open game as it's a public forum?!

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

Colacanth wrote:

Y'all? I didn't contact anyone hunny!

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

BBauntie wrote:
Maybe she shouldn't have her family on public forum. But it's still innocent children. None of them deserve this. Emmy may be the only one you think it effects, but she also has 2 sisters who she clearly loves and it effects them also.

What happens if it comes out that Emmy was removed from a situation such as sexual molestation. Will everyone still stand by the fact that they're open game as it's a public forum?!
And Melissa puts them on YouTube. I don't think I need to say more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Colacanth
Learner
Learner

Post by Colacanth »

taketheshot wrote:
BBauntie wrote:

And Melissa puts them on YouTube. I don't think I need to say more.

Melissa puts her kids on youtube so it's okay to dox a seven year old. Okay, glad to know the moral compass of guru gossip and that there's absolutely no room for gray.

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

Lookwhoshere wrote:
Colacanth wrote:

I'm sorry I shouldn't have quoted you when I said that. I meant to the person who contacted her.

Lookwhoshere
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookwhoshere »

BBauntie wrote:
Lookwhoshere wrote:
Colacanth wrote:

I'm sorry I shouldn't have quoted you when I said that. I meant to the person who contacted her.
Its okay!

nycchic82
Talker
Talker

Post by nycchic82 »

Melissa is an idiot and always has been. For someone her age and with her “education", I am surprised she gave out so much information. She gave their full names and her maiden name . The city they live in, the restaurant he works at. She showed all around the inside of her house, the outside, where she shops. Finding her home address was breeze. She posted an Instagram photo showing the name of Emmy's school and the vlog w/ Emmy's last name. Not a very responsible person wanting to protect her family.

taketheshot
Debater
Debater

Post by taketheshot »

nycchic82 wrote:Melissa is an idiot and always has been. For someone her age and with her “education", I am surprised she gave out so much information. She gave their full names and her maiden name . The city they live in, the restaurant he works at. She showed all around the inside of her house, the outside, where she shops. Finding her home address was breeze. She posted an Instagram photo showing the name of Emmy's school and the vlog w/ Emmy's last name. Not a very responsible person wanting to protect her family.
And don't forget she mentioned when she would be on vacation. A burglars dream!

lavenderblue
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderblue »

I'm in agreement with this crossing the line. I'm all for snarking on an adult who created an online presence but contacting the birth mother who may have mental issues of an innocent little girl is cruel on both sides, the mother and Emmy. Yes, Melissa puts her life online but not to the point where people should reach out to try and hurt her family. Do I think there is favoritism towards Mandy and Autumn? Absolutely. But do I also think Emmy is in a loving home and in a much better place than her birth mother can clearly give her? DEFINITELY. Neither Emmy nor her birth mother deserve this and while I don't agree with people putting their children online for likes and click money, it's not Emmy's fault and it's not her birth mother's either.

Return to “hkitty1122”