Helen Anderson/snakebitesparkles part 3

Chummeh
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helen Anderson/snakebitesparkles part 3

Post by Chummeh »

If she turned up to my wedding in any of those outfits besides the zebra one, I'd be sending her right back home. That third dress should come with an eye bleach warning.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

Surely no one would have their arse out at wedding, she cannot think this would be ok? Image

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

Chummeh
Learner
Learner

Post by Chummeh »

livingmybestlife wrote:Surely no one would have their arse out at wedding, she cannot think this would be ok? Image

That dress is one awkward Helen arm-flail away from revealing her nips too. She has no business in that dress in a club let alone at a wedding.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

vikingvixy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vikingvixy »

Long time lurker here...

Pushed me over the edge to finally create an account, just to voice how shocked I am at her latest upload to instagram...

If anyone wears something like this to my Wedding, I'd be cropping them out of every photo.

Come on Helen, leave something to the imagination! Why has she suddenly started to feel the need to get her arse or tits out all the time!?

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

vikingvixy wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:00 am
Long time lurker here...

Pushed me over the edge to finally create an account, just to voice how shocked I am at her latest upload to instagram...

If anyone wears something like this to my Wedding, I'd be cropping them out of every photo.

Come on Helen, leave something to the imagination! Why has she suddenly started to feel the need to get her arse or tits out all the time!?
Boyfriend depriving her of attention maybe?

spidermaann
Learner
Learner

Post by spidermaann »

She facetuned her photo about loving yourself in your own skin AGAIN!!!! THIS IS SO DISINGENUOUS

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

spidermaann wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:06 pm
She facetuned her photo about loving yourself in your own skin AGAIN!!!! THIS IS SO DISINGENUOUS
Those confidence photos are well weird too. She's heavily photoshopped either lying down and sucking in her gut or leaning forward pressing her diddies together while stretching out her neck to appear slimmer but OkAy!

She doesn't want to be a plus sized body confidence poster child because she'd rather post photos that make her look 3 sizes smaller while telling everyone she's a size or two smaller to boot.

This classy lady is too much,

Post by Guest »

So now she’s getting her tits out at every given opportunity?

She’s taking this Rod Stewart thing waaaay too seriously. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Glorybox wrote:So now she’s getting her tits out at every given opportunity?

Helen has completely lost the plot. Image And Mark should worry less about men taking their tops off and more about Helen covering up her arse and boobs. ImageImageImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

livingmybestlife wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:46 am
Surely no one would have their arse out at wedding, she cannot think this would be ok? Image

The link to this dress in her video is from the ‘Petite’ range. She might be short but she’s not petite. I’m a curvier girl too and I know that I have to take my large butt into account when purchasing something short.

Post by Guest »

meg1912 wrote:
Glorybox wrote:So now she’s getting her tits out at every given opportunity?

Helen has completely lost the plot. Image And Mark should worry less about men taking their tops off and more about Helen covering up her arse and boobs. ImageImageImageImageImage
Image The comparison!

Sometimes I question whether I’m being unfair to Helen and then I see her say shit like this. Just another example of how she has to be the centre of EVERYTHING and spares no thought for anyone else, even on their wedding day. Jesus Christ.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

bitchbishop wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:55 pm
livingmybestlife wrote: Surely no one would have their arse out at wedding, she cannot think this would be ok? Image

The link to this dress in her video is from the ‘Petite’ range. She might be short but she’s not petite. I’m a curvier girl too and I know that I have to take my large butt into account when purchasing something short.
She definitely could’ve gotten away with a regular cut but I’m a size 12/14 and I’d never buy a dress that wasn’t petite. You can tell it wasn’t made for your height because the hem never sits right

vikingvixy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vikingvixy »

Laughing at the butts & buttheads video, unfortunately it was Danni that got called out by that woman, when really it should have been Helen, constantly shoving the camera in people's faces. I'd be annoyed too if I'm just trying to get on with my food shop, and I had some imbecile blocking the doorway with a camera talking about chuffing courgettes.

Also, sorry but, I thought the whole idea of Helen getting a cleaner was (according to her) because of Josie not doing her bit? So she went ahead and got a cleaner anyway? Despite Josie moving out, and Mark moving in - and she's literally just said that Mark works away in the week.. So basically confirms it was indeed Helen who's the messy pig.

Christ, get your stories straight Helen.

Ellerose
Learner
Learner

Post by Ellerose »

That tiny orange dress with her ass and boobs hanging out was horrendous. I noticed someone comment that it was unsuitable for a wedding and she'd replied that she would wear it to a wedding.
Yeah Helen, no doubt, because you are desperate for attention and have no claass at all!

SadSalt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SadSalt »

vikingvixy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:48 am
Laughing at the butts & buttheads video, unfortunately it was Danni that got called out by that woman, when really it should have been Helen, constantly shoving the camera in people's faces. I'd be annoyed too if I'm just trying to get on with my food shop, and I had some imbecile blocking the doorway with a camera talking about chuffing courgettes.

Also, sorry but, I thought the whole idea of Helen getting a cleaner was (according to her) because of Josie not doing her bit? So she went ahead and got a cleaner anyway? Despite Josie moving out, and Mark moving in - and she's literally just said that Mark works away in the week.. So basically confirms it was indeed Helen who's the messy pig.

Christ, get your stories straight Helen.
THIS! :cheers: She also mentions how expensive bills are right at the start of the My Brave Puppy vlog which was another reason for Josie moving out! And again, she can’t see that it probably mainly her making the bills so high because she’s the only one home all the time!

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

livingmybestlife wrote:

It doesn't even look like a dress...more like a tunic someone would wear with leggings or something. I think its too short to even wear with cycle shorts underneath. :? The belt must be making it even shorter.

Frigg
Talker
Talker

Post by Frigg »

lunaluvgood wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:03 pm
livingmybestlife wrote:

It doesn't even look like a dress...more like a tunic someone would wear with leggings or something. I think its too short to even wear with cycle shorts underneath. :? The belt must be making it even shorter.
I don't see how she can look at that, with her ass literally on show and think "yeah I'd wear that to someone's wedding"

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Helen is such an enviable natural beauty, why must she always insist on the drag makeup when she looks so pretty without it?

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

I haven’t followed Helen for awhile and was shocked she’s not with her husband anymore! Can anyone fill me in on what happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

souplessbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by souplessbitch »

strawberry_hearts wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:10 am
I haven’t followed Helen for awhile and was shocked she’s not with her husband anymore! Can anyone fill me in on what happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He decided he didn't want to be married about 3 months in, and then a few months after that she started dating Mark.

Return to “Helen Anderson”