Helen MelonLady / snakebitesparkles Part 2

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helen MelonLady / snakebitesparkles Part 2

Post by Wanderlust22 »

TBH I own more stuff than her, if you have the organisation, places to wear stuff, use what you have or at least love it, have the space and also get a lot of it free I don’t see what’s wrong with having lots of things. I’m not defending or trying to argue but I think it’s up to the person, some people feel better minimal, some people like more and difference in their lives. I think the most important thing it that you are happy and not over or under whelmed.

I think Helen would go crazy as a minimalist :rofl:

But stating that I really really hope she gives her free items to her friends, for example when she gets a vault of lipsticks she can share the love with her Mum sister and friends, it would make me sad if she didn’t.

BelindaB
Learner
Learner

Post by BelindaB »

When I saw someone was moving in, I thought it would be her sister. They seem close. Doesn't she live with their mum?

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

BelindaB wrote:When I saw someone was moving in, I thought it would be her sister. They seem close. Doesn't she live with their mum?
She probably doesn't wanna live with Helen.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

mirnica wrote:
BelindaB wrote:When I saw someone was moving in, I thought it would be her sister. They seem close. Doesn't she live with their mum?

NGL I'd live with my mom a hundred times over before I stayed with one of my siblings. With friends there are societal boundaries, but with family a living situation can really be held over someone's head

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

FernPyjamas wrote:
mirnica wrote:

NGL I'd live with my mom a hundred times over before I stayed with one of my siblings. With friends there are societal boundaries, but with family a living situation can really be held over someone's head
Same. I could never live with my sister. I love her but I live in a different country now and even when I come home to visit I wanna leave asap ImageImageImage We're just not compatible.

That's why I don't wonder why Helen and her sister are not living together.

holmby
Learner
Learner

Post by holmby »

Where’s the video of someone saying they unfollowed her? Did they take it down?

freakoutinout
Learner
Learner

Post by freakoutinout »

holmby wrote:Where’s the video of someone saying they unfollowed her? Did they take it down?
It probably never existed lol

Chummeh
Learner
Learner

Post by Chummeh »

Oh my goodness, some of those girls at the Primark event are absolutely tragic. The girl with the ginger-ish hair, red lipstick and the neck tattoo made me cringe so much I couldn't cope.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

Chummeh wrote:Oh my goodness, some of those girls at the Primark event are absolutely tragic. The girl with the ginger-ish hair, red lipstick and the neck tattoo made me cringe so much I couldn't cope.

I missed that, why was she cringe?

I cringed at Helen making a big deal out of how Primark had asked her to perform and she was nervous and it turns out it was just a booked karaoke room and they asked her to sing a few songs to get people started :rofl:

Chummeh
Learner
Learner

Post by Chummeh »

Irishish wrote:
Chummeh wrote:Oh my goodness, some of those girls at the Primark event are absolutely tragic. The girl with the ginger-ish hair, red lipstick and the neck tattoo made me cringe so much I couldn't cope.

I missed that, why was she cringe?

I cringed at Helen making a big deal out of how Primark had asked her to perform and she was nervous and it turns out it was just a booked karaoke room and they asked her to sing a few songs to get people started :rofl:
The girl just kept pouting and posing into Helen's camera and clearly loved herself, it made me feel so uncomfortable that she looked like she was trying to eyefk herself in the viewfinder.

Yeah it was an absolute joke! It was her, Zoe London, that other semi-popular one and a whole bunch of nobodies crucifying a bunch of good songs for no ones benefit.

shutupsteph
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by shutupsteph »

I don't know if I'm missing something but why isn't she letting Josie choose any of her own bedroom...

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

shutupsteph wrote:I don't know if I'm missing something but why isn't she letting Josie choose any of her own bedroom...
Probably because Josie is Helen's puppet.

Have you noticed how Helen refers to everyone as her 'best friend'

Josie
Conor
Ellie
that one who moved to Canada
probably her sister
etc

BelindaB
Learner
Learner

Post by BelindaB »

Not only was Helen eating while driving in that vlog (illegal), she was also middle lane hogging (now also illegal). Not clever ....
I wish people wouldn't vlog while driving. You really can't have your eyes on the road whilst checking yourself out in the viewfinder.

Chummeh
Learner
Learner

Post by Chummeh »

BelindaB wrote:Not only was Helen eating while driving in that vlog (illegal), she was also middle lane hogging (now also illegal). Not clever ....
I wish people wouldn't vlog while driving. You really can't have your eyes on the road whilst checking yourself out in the viewfinder.
She constantly takes both hands off the wheel too which drives me nuts. Don't get me wrong I'm not the perfect driver however I'd have the intelligence to edit illegal activities out before posting it into the public domain.

She was outside lane hogging in fact which is arguably worse, she commented on it in the vlog comments. If you can be undertaken you're in the wrong lane Helen.

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

Chummeh wrote:
BelindaB wrote:Not only was Helen eating while driving in that vlog (illegal), she was also middle lane hogging (now also illegal). Not clever ....
She constantly takes both hands off the wheel too which drives me nuts. Don't get me wrong I'm not the perfect driver however I'd have the intelligence to edit illegal activities out before posting it into the public domain.

She was outside lane hogging in fact which is arguably worse, she commented on it in the vlog comments. If you can be undertaken you're in the wrong lane Helen.

its illegal to eat while driving????!??!?! never heard of that before..

Lozisboss
Learner
Learner

Post by Lozisboss »

guuuuurl33 wrote:
Chummeh wrote:

its illegal to eat while driving????!??!?! never heard of that before..
Well, it's an offence to drive without 'due care and attention' - I think a police officer would argue if you're stuffing your face you're not paying attention to the road. Technically it would be illegal to do anything that would take your attention from the road.

BelindaB
Learner
Learner

Post by BelindaB »

Yes, my friend got a ticket for sipping from a drink while stationary at traffic lights !!

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Is that a British thing? People stuff their face while driving in the us

cherry131
Learner
Learner

Post by cherry131 »

Yep, driving while eating can land you in trouble, I know someone who got pulled over for eating grapes.

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

Raven_nevermore wrote:Is that a British thing? People stuff their face while driving in the us
In the US eating and driving could theoretically count as distracted driving as well, but tbh I chow down while driving sometimes and I highly doubt I would get pulled over unless I made an improper lane change or was swerving as a result. Idk how seriously they take it in the UK, but over here it's highly unlikely unless you're in a district that emphasizes that

Return to “Helen Anderson”