Can-U-Not
Informer
Informer

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Can-U-Not » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:05 am

yoyoyo1 wrote:
Melroselove wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 pm
yoyoyo1 wrote:Maybe messed up is the wrong term, but it's still odd that someone who has no medical issues or breathing problems gets a serious unnecessary surgery like that.

Do we think about how pretty our kidneys look? It's fine if she does it for her own confidence I guess, but a nose job just screams privilege. The average person, especially on the east coast (New York, MA, Connecticut, etc.) just does not get a nose job. What if Aspyn's surgery had been botched and she ended up with breathing problems, nerve damage, or scarring? She's very fortunate that she could afford to go to the best doctor in Utah (probably), and he was probably more careful on her in all honesty since she is known about by many people. So many people make forums about how nose jobs destroyed their life or breathing, but it somehow always works out if you're pretty or famous
How is that odd? Have you never heard of cosmetic surgery? I would totally get a nose job if I had the money. I feel like that’s like saying “it’s so messed up that Jeffree Star bought a $40,000 purse because not everyone can do that”
That logic doesn’t make sense to me.
Also people on the East coast are probably getting nose jobs more than any other place in the US besides California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's just odd to me because you're permanently altering a functional part of your body. If it's not broken, why fix it? It's not odd for rich people to spend their money. But getting a nose job is in no way similar to getting a purse. A nose job carries serious risks (scarring, bleeding, blocked nose for weeks, having to clean your nose, going under, etc. it all just sounds too scary.

If you're wondering the honest truth why I'm salty, I don't have a friend with breathing problems. I'm actually the one that's had breathing problems through my nose for years after a couple breaks, but have avoided surgery because the idea of permanently changing my face/identity freaks me out. And despite what they tell you, even if you get a septoplasty which is not supposed to change the shape of your nose, it still WILL change slightly or get wider, it's just the nature of cutting open an organ and sewing it back together.

I would do ANYTHING to not have to get a nose job, but my breathing problems have been absolutely killing me, my exercise, my energy...imagine having a clothespin on your nose 24/7, and constantly sniffing/snorting to try to breathe that's what it's like having a collapsed/broken nose.

So all I'm saying is that while of course she has every right to spend her money on a nose job and it's her decision (and it's cool that she opened up about it IMO), it's extremely frustrating to be sitting here struggling to breathe meanwhile perfectly healthy people like Aspyn will risk getting their face sliced open unnecessarily due to sheer vanity. Does that make sense? She didn't do anything wrong with having one, but I hope you can appreciate that it's a tad aggravating knowing that some people are almost forced to get surgery due to their health issues, meanwhile for others it's a cosmetic choice.

I don't know how Aspyn was so casual about getting one, again it's her right, but despite my nasty breathing problems, I've put off one for years and am still trying to avoid it out of fear. Who wants to let someone slice open the most prominent feature on their face? And again, there's always risks.
Sis, and I truly, sincerely mean this: IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS. Stop projecting lmao.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

laurenconrad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenconrad » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:12 am

It’s so interesting to see the relationship between Aspyn and Parker compared to kkandbabyj who they were friends with. Like Keren was actually asking for Khoa’s opinion on how to decorate their office and then Khoa jokingly dragged her out of home goods so she didn’t buy anything.

I cannot see Parker having any opinions on what goes in their home or even his own space! It has to be all up to Aspyn which is ridiculous. Imagine if he told her not to buy anything? I’m sure she would flip a shit.

helloelephant
Informer
Informer

Post by helloelephant » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:31 am

heres pink black out curtains aspyn
do something with this knowledge
https://www.target.com/p/blackout-windo ... nk=sametab

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:06 am

callacalla3 wrote:It seems like she's trying to transition into the "mom cleaning house" side of YouTube (like Love Meg). I don't think it'll work for her. Her house is not "homey" and doesn't look appealing, cozy or relatable. The interior layout is fine, but her decor style is too teen-like/no authentic personality.

Maybe Parker is fine with it, but it seems like his personal taste are never shown. It looks like it's Aspyn's house and he just stays there. Cove is still a baby, but I hope she's allowed to have an assortment of colors and textures to put in her room as she grows. Like fuchsia, turquoise, green, orange, or whatever she likes.

I sense Cove is going to be a headstrong child and enjoy expressing her individualism. I also think she'll take after Parker in different ways.
Yup if she’s anything like Aspyn then she’s going to have her own opinions, be stubborn, and “not sympathetic” lol i laughed when Aspyn said that about herself in the Q&A vlog and Parker was like “YUUPP!”

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:35 am

Does anyone have a screenshot of their window coverings?

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:42 am

Orangealert wrote:Does anyone have a screenshot of their window coverings?

soulinaearthsuit
Debater
Debater

Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by soulinaearthsuit » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:10 pm

laurenconrad wrote:It’s so interesting to see the relationship between Aspyn and Parker compared to kkandbabyj who they were friends with. Like Keren was actually asking for Khoa’s opinion on how to decorate their office and then Khoa jokingly dragged her out of home goods so she didn’t buy anything.

I cannot see Parker having any opinions on what goes in their home or even his own space! It has to be all up to Aspyn which is ridiculous. Imagine if he told her not to buy anything? I’m sure she would flip a shit.
Oops didnt mean to thank. Lmfaoo wrong couple to compare them too. Khoa has NO balls and always gives in to what keren wants. He is the BIGGEST pushover. More than parker even.. They waste so much money on her next dumb idea that changes every week. She threw her phone at him ans broke a spatula on him when she didnt get her way. Theyre a terrible couple. She constantly disrespects him and his family and he never stands up to her. She blows all their money. Also he wanted thag black desk in the office room where he said he loved editing at and she didnt so guess what? It was gone a few vlogs later -_-

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:07 pm

Speaking of KK&BJ, it’s interesting how Aspyn hasn’t mentioned a BabyByKyra blanket at all. Aren’t they all friends? Wouldn’t Kyra have sent her one? I know Aspyn has mentioned the Saranoni luxe blanket she likes a few times, but never a BBK blanket. Even Keren bought a BBK blanket, and everyone knows she can only have the spotlight on herself
:corn:

Downbythebay
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Downbythebay » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:16 pm

Wow Aspyn is such a bitch to Parker! I’ve never seen it so clearly until recently, but she really loves to throw him under the bus. She just loves to tell the story about how he hhhhhaddd to have her in high school and she didn’t want him. You can tell he’s really starting to lose patience with that story since he says it isn’t entirely true. That story doesn’t make your love story “goals”, Aspyn, it just makes you sound like a bitch. Stop being so smug and proud of it.

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:25 pm

Good grief, does Parker have to do everything? He had cove, the stroller bag and another bag when getting on the plane. Aspyn didn’t car met a damn thing

Zegla95
Learner
Learner

Post by Zegla95 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Another packing video ffs

neenee88
Learner
Learner

Post by neenee88 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:08 pm

sarstar112 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:06 am
callacalla3 wrote:It seems like she's trying to transition into the "mom cleaning house" side of YouTube (like Love Meg). I don't think it'll work for her. Her house is not "homey" and doesn't look appealing, cozy or relatable. The interior layout is fine, but her decor style is too teen-like/no authentic personality.

Maybe Parker is fine with it, but it seems like his personal taste are never shown. It looks like it's Aspyn's house and he just stays there. Cove is still a baby, but I hope she's allowed to have an assortment of colors and textures to put in her room as she grows. Like fuchsia, turquoise, green, orange, or whatever she likes.

I sense Cove is going to be a headstrong child and enjoy expressing her individualism. I also think she'll take after Parker in different ways.
Yup if she’s anything like Aspyn then she’s going to have her own opinions, be stubborn, and “not sympathetic” lol i laughed when Aspyn said that about herself in the Q&A vlog and Parker was like “YUUPP!”

i was surprised she admitted shes not a sympathetic person. makes it even harder to like her because in my mind being sympathetic kind of goes hand in hand with being a good person. good she admits it i guess though

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:50 pm

I believe the new rule for ADs on social media is that it has to be clearly listed “AD” or that it was sponsored by, or even if the product was just sent to you by a company- as the first thing in the description box or caption. Aspyn and Parker seriously need to work on that.

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner

Post by yoyoyo1 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:56 pm

Can-U-Not wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:05 am
yoyoyo1 wrote:
Melroselove wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 pm
yoyoyo1 wrote:Maybe messed up is the wrong term, but it's still odd that someone who has no medical issues or breathing problems gets a serious unnecessary surgery like that.

Do we think about how pretty our kidneys look? It's fine if she does it for her own confidence I guess, but a nose job just screams privilege. The average person, especially on the east coast (New York, MA, Connecticut, etc.) just does not get a nose job. What if Aspyn's surgery had been botched and she ended up with breathing problems, nerve damage, or scarring? She's very fortunate that she could afford to go to the best doctor in Utah (probably), and he was probably more careful on her in all honesty since she is known about by many people. So many people make forums about how nose jobs destroyed their life or breathing, but it somehow always works out if you're pretty or famous
How is that odd? Have you never heard of cosmetic surgery? I would totally get a nose job if I had the money. I feel like that’s like saying “it’s so messed up that Jeffree Star bought a $40,000 purse because not everyone can do that”
That logic doesn’t make sense to me.
Also people on the East coast are probably getting nose jobs more than any other place in the US besides California.

It's just odd to me because you're permanently altering a functional part of your body. If it's not broken, why fix it? It's not odd for rich people to spend their money. But getting a nose job is in no way similar to getting a purse. A nose job carries serious risks (scarring, bleeding, blocked nose for weeks, having to clean your nose, going under, etc. it all just sounds too scary.

If you're wondering the honest truth why I'm salty, I don't have a friend with breathing problems. I'm actually the one that's had breathing problems through my nose for years after a couple breaks, but have avoided surgery because the idea of permanently changing my face/identity freaks me out. And despite what they tell you, even if you get a septoplasty which is not supposed to change the shape of your nose, it still WILL change slightly or get wider, it's just the nature of cutting open an organ and sewing it back together.

I would do ANYTHING to not have to get a nose job, but my breathing problems have been absolutely killing me, my exercise, my energy...imagine having a clothespin on your nose 24/7, and constantly sniffing/snorting to try to breathe that's what it's like having a collapsed/broken nose.

So all I'm saying is that while of course she has every right to spend her money on a nose job and it's her decision (and it's cool that she opened up about it IMO), it's extremely frustrating to be sitting here struggling to breathe meanwhile perfectly healthy people like Aspyn will risk getting their face sliced open unnecessarily due to sheer vanity. Does that make sense? She didn't do anything wrong with having one, but I hope you can appreciate that it's a tad aggravating knowing that some people are almost forced to get surgery due to their health issues, meanwhile for others it's a cosmetic choice.

I don't know how Aspyn was so casual about getting one, again it's her right, but despite my nasty breathing problems, I've put off one for years and am still trying to avoid it out of fear. Who wants to let someone slice open the most prominent feature on their face? And again, there's always risks.
Sis, and I truly, sincerely mean this: IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS. Stop projecting lmao.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
"It's not that serious"! Sure struggling to breathe through your nose everyday is so easy to get fixed!! All I have to do is get a nose job and let someone slice open my face and permanently alter my body under anesthesia and then suffer afterwards for weeks! But it's just like getting a manicure or a haircut right?! Just trendy thing to do and "not that serious!"Are you kidding, Aspyn and others who've gotten nose jobs have done something incredibly serious and life-changing, the difference is they were fortunate enough to have the best plastic surgeons who didn't botch them/ruin their life forever. Have you seen the show "Botched"? Plastic surgery is okay if done correctly (and even then it's serious) but if not done correctly it can have serious repercussions. It's VERY SERIOUS....I don't know how someone can say that surgery is not serious.

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Can we stop with the deeply personal stories and novel posts about cosmetic surgery? They’re getting hard to ignore and the conversation has beyond exhausted itself. This is a trash forum about Aspyn. Let’s stay on topic. :roll:

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:35 pm

neenee88 wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:

i was surprised she admitted shes not a sympathetic person. makes it even harder to like her because in my mind being sympathetic kind of goes hand in hand with being a good person. good she admits it i guess though
So asspyn has straight up told us she’s an actual sociopath, cool!

SuggthePug
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Post by SuggthePug » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:46 pm

Hey, the cosmetic surgery topic is now way off the topic of Aspyn. If you want to talk about cosmetic surgery, please do that in DMs or an appropriate thread. This topic is for discussing Aspyn Ovard. Thanks

Hippiedipmama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hippiedipmama » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:29 am

Aspyn needs to hurry up and hire an assistant her YouTube content is just recycling video concepts. In the last month and a half it’s been: Cleaning/redecorating 5
Baby update: 3 (including her thanksgiving vlog)
Shopping: 2
Packing: 2
Random: 3
You’re views can only watch you reorganize Coco baby sis lover’s clothes so many times.

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:41 am

hater gator wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:35 pm
neenee88 wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:

So asspyn has straight up told us she’s an actual sociopath, cool!

Was she like that in high school as well? I don't remember her like that, or at least it wasn't so prominent.. I guess. It's so strange how nothing matters to her, only when it somehow relates to her. Other influencers tend to be narcissistic and what not, but this is on a whole another level.

crew96
Learner
Learner

Post by crew96 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:15 pm

I don’t fault her for the sympathy thing. Most people aren’t willing to admit this about themselves. So kudos to her for honesty. I am not very empathetic. Oh you have a cold? Stuff still needs to get done. You didn’t get to do so-and-so because there was an important meeting / event - tough life. But when it comes to my children, I am 100% the most empathetic person ever. I think Aspyn will be the same.
Not trying to glorify her behavior, I just see a lot of similarities with myself. And yes I admit I can be bitchy/bossy because of it. But we all can’t be Mother Teresa. Admitting your flaws makes you more aware so you can check yourself when it’s too much.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:55 pm

crew96 wrote:I don’t fault her for the sympathy thing. Most people aren’t willing to admit this about themselves. So kudos to her for honesty. I am not very empathetic. Oh you have a cold? Stuff still needs to get done. You didn’t get to do so-and-so because there was an important meeting / event - tough life. But when it comes to my children, I am 100% the most empathetic person ever. I think Aspyn will be the same.
Not trying to glorify her behavior, I just see a lot of similarities with myself. And yes I admit I can be bitchy/bossy because of it. But we all can’t be Mother Teresa. Admitting your flaws makes you more aware so you can check yourself when it’s too much.

I get that to an extent, and I sure hope you’re right about her with Cove. Because she sure as hell doesn’t seem to sympathize with her husbands feelings at all so I wonder what will happen when Cove grows up and wants different things

yoyoyo1
Learner
Learner

Post by yoyoyo1 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:49 pm

Melroselove wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:55 pm
crew96 wrote:I don’t fault her for the sympathy thing. Most people aren’t willing to admit this about themselves. So kudos to her for honesty. I am not very empathetic. Oh you have a cold? Stuff still needs to get done. You didn’t get to do so-and-so because there was an important meeting / event - tough life. But when it comes to my children, I am 100% the most empathetic person ever. I think Aspyn will be the same.

I get that to an extent, and I sure hope you’re right about her with Cove. Because she sure as hell doesn’t seem to sympathize with her husbands feelings at all so I wonder what will happen when Cove grows up and wants different things

Aspyn will be forever immortal on the Internet saying that she's not a sympathetic person. Not to mention the thousands of other videos she's made about herself and all the cringey couples skits she did with Parker. She's using that baby as a cash cow. What groundbreaking content...someone had a baby! So ORIGINAL!

Anyway, does anyone else think it's creepy that her kid is being exploited and will have to see their whole life on the Internet when they grow up? Aspyn shows no signs of taking a break or slowing down unfortunately. To be producing these videos everyday means prioritizing footage and editing (video editing takes a LONG time) over motherhood/your child. All these secrets about both her and her baby's life and habits will just be floating around forever, and the baby never consented to it. Also, poor kid, her name is "Cove". Just...what?

Her and Parker have over 1000 videos on YouTube, not to mention all the dreadful ones she must have deleted over the years. Does anyone else think it's unethical to be using the kid for views? They said they weren't having a baby for views...um okay then why even include the baby in so much of your videos? They literally did so many videos SOLELY about the baby.

Side note, it's going to be tough raising a kid. I'm a little older than Aspyn and I will go out of my way TO NOT have a kid. Everything she built up for herself (vacations, free time, the opportunity to travel the world, get richer) is now in a sense gone because she no longer has the freedom of being responsible for only herself. She now has a full-time, unpaid job as a mom. But hey, who knows if they're ever even with the baby off camera? They could have a nanny who they pay a lot of money to keep their mouth shut. Hmm.

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:28 am

crew96 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:15 pm
I don’t fault her for the sympathy thing. Most people aren’t willing to admit this about themselves. So kudos to her for honesty. I am not very empathetic. Oh you have a cold? Stuff still needs to get done. You didn’t get to do so-and-so because there was an important meeting / event - tough life. But when it comes to my children, I am 100% the most empathetic person ever. I think Aspyn will be the same.

There's a difference between sympathy and empathy, though, and from what we have seen, Aspyn is seriously lacking both of these. And yes, she absolutely is bosy and bitchy towards others and doesn't seem to care or think this might be a problem so I wouldn't exactly call her self-aware. I just can't imagine acting like that towards my husband or my brother and I am definitely not Mother Teresa. 😂

Anyways, I don't know if it was already mentioned, it was really sad to hear her reaction when Parker found a golden raindeer in Target. The way she said "I guess you can have one thing" all disgusted by it is just.. I can't. I didn't see the raindeer in the haul later so he didn't even get to have one thing.

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:19 am

So annoying in every video Parker aspyn and cove are dressed alike (same colors) lol

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:13 am

Pinkngreentv wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:19 am
So annoying in every video Parker aspyn and cove are dressed alike (same colors) lol

Because all they’re allowed to own is neutrals and tones of pink. I’m so sick of seeing Parker in that salmon colored Target hoodie that he wears almost everyday

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”