Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

ilovedogstomuch2813 wrote:Does it bother anyone else how aspyn only posted pictures of herself and cove on valentines, and says “my valentine”....and poor Parker is over here posting a picture of all three saying 2 valentines this years. Like she couldn’t even dedicate a story to him wtf?
Dude that’s beyond sad. I dont see any love for him from her at all. I did one for my bf and then one for my dog on ig (bc my dog is my furchild haha). But i would never not show appreciation for my bf. Parker does so much for her. Shes so selfish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
ilovedogstomuch2813 wrote:Does it bother anyone else how aspyn only posted pictures of herself and cove on valentines, and says “my valentine”....and poor Parker is over here posting a picture of all three saying 2 valentines this years. Like she couldn’t even dedicate a story to him wtf?
Dude that’s beyond sad. I dont see any love for him from her at all. I did one for my bf and then one for my dog on ig (bc my dog is my furchild haha). But i would never not show appreciation for my bf. Parker does so much for her. Shes so selfish

I don’t understand how it happened lol, she was literally borderline psychotic obsessed with him when they first started dating. Now it’s Parker who??

je0509
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by je0509 »

hater gator wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:04 pm
zoelle124 wrote:I wonder if cove going to grow up being a sweet child or a bitch like her mom.
I feel like whatever child looks the most like asspin is going to be hand-selected by her to be her bitchy successor, similar to saschka/asspin dynamic. Narcissist mom molding a favored, narcissistic daughter in her image. Cove being a Parker clone (and tbh I been seeing Avery in her too lately) might prevent her from going over to the dark side completely. But we’ll see.

I’d be interested to see how this dynamic would play out if the Cutie Baby #2-4 who resembles Aspyn most is a boy. I feel like she’d go into full denial mode. “Everyone in the comments keeps saying Bayou looks just like me, but I don’t see it. He looks sOooOoy much like Parker!”

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

opangatay wrote:
soulinaearthsuit wrote:

I don’t understand how it happened lol, she was literally borderline psychotic obsessed with him when they first started dating. Now it’s Parker who??

Wanted to quote myself and add more since I can’t edit anymore.

On one hand I can understand *people in general* not posting for Valentine’s Day, but if social media is your *job* and half your net worth is based on a channel founded on your relationship, just post a freaking Valentine’s picture lol. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost three years and we post literally nothing about each other- neither of us are very active on any social media. But for Aspyn to not post anything about Parker is kind of shitty, even if her argument is that she doesn’t care about Valentine’s Day. It’s her job Image And you would think she’d love this holiday because all the colors and pictures would match her cutie pink life.

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

Post by InternetExplwhorer »

je0509 wrote:
hater gator wrote:
zoelle124 wrote:I wonder if cove going to grow up being a sweet child or a bitch like her mom.
I feel like whatever child looks the most like asspin is going to be hand-selected by her to be her bitchy successor, similar to saschka/asspin dynamic. Narcissist mom molding a favored, narcissistic daughter in her image. Cove being a Parker clone (and tbh I been seeing Avery in her too lately) might prevent her from going over to the dark side completely. But we’ll see.

I’d be interested to see how this dynamic would play out if the Cutie Baby #2-4 who resembles Aspyn most is a boy. I feel like she’d go into full denial mode. “Everyone in the comments keeps saying Bayou looks just like me, but I don’t see it. He looks sOooOoy much like Parker!”
Bayou ImageImageImage I fucking can't

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

MarleyMescudi
Learner
Learner

Post by MarleyMescudi »

je0509 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:57 am
hater gator wrote:

Bayou has me fucking dead!!!

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

ImageImageImage

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

Part 25 - continue the conversation in the new thread!

viewtopic.php?t=37385

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”