Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Pt 24 - Me, Myself, and MY BABY - OMG THE BEST SLEEPER

Post by Alkmy »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:29 pm
callacalla3 wrote:It's definitely odd that she thinks she's not a sympathetic person. I don't think she'd like others to be unsympathetic towards her. She seems like the type to hide her vulnerability, but expect sympathy and understanding from others.

Parker should decorate how he wants. He's 24. He can buy what he wants for his home, too. Kind of weird how everything in their house is essentially a prop for videos.
They literally admitted to designing their whole house and decor around it being a backdrop for vlogs and videos. Kinda sad and pathetic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well they MAJORLY failed because it looks horrendous on video.

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DH_enthusiast »

yoyoyo1 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:49 pm
Melroselove wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:55 pm
crew96 wrote:I don’t fault her for the sympathy thing. Most people aren’t willing to admit this about themselves. So kudos to her for honesty. I am not very empathetic. Oh you have a cold? Stuff still needs to get done. You didn’t get to do so-and-so because there was an important meeting / event - tough life. But when it comes to my children, I am 100% the most empathetic person ever. I think Aspyn will be the same.
Not trying to glorify her behavior, I just see a lot of similarities with myself. And yes I admit I can be bitchy/bossy because of it. But we all can’t be Mother Teresa. Admitting your flaws makes you more aware so you can check yourself when it’s too much.

I get that to an extent, and I sure hope you’re right about her with Cove. Because she sure as hell doesn’t seem to sympathize with her husbands feelings at all so I wonder what will happen when Cove grows up and wants different things

Aspyn will be forever immortal on the Internet saying that she's not a sympathetic person. Not to mention the thousands of other videos she's made about herself and all the cringey couples skits she did with Parker. She's using that baby as a cash cow. What groundbreaking content...someone had a baby! So ORIGINAL!

Anyway, does anyone else think it's creepy that her kid is being exploited and will have to see their whole life on the Internet when they grow up? Aspyn shows no signs of taking a break or slowing down unfortunately. To be producing these videos everyday means prioritizing footage and editing (video editing takes a LONG time) over motherhood/your child. All these secrets about both her and her baby's life and habits will just be floating around forever, and the baby never consented to it. Also, poor kid, her name is "Cove". Just...what?

Her and Parker have over 1000 videos on YouTube, not to mention all the dreadful ones she must have deleted over the years. Does anyone else think it's unethical to be using the kid for views? They said they weren't having a baby for views...um okay then why even include the baby in so much of your videos? They literally did so many videos SOLELY about the baby.

Side note, it's going to be tough raising a kid. I'm a little older than Aspyn and I will go out of my way TO NOT have a kid. Everything she built up for herself (vacations, free time, the opportunity to travel the world, get richer) is now in a sense gone because she no longer has the freedom of being responsible for only herself. She now has a full-time, unpaid job as a mom. But hey, who knows if they're ever even with the baby off camera? They could have a nanny who they pay a lot of money to keep their mouth shut. Hmm.
Totally agree with you! I feel like they made that baby just for money and are using this human being to make even more money without her consent! Parker should stand up for himself because I feel he's less like that than Aspyn? Have no idea actually

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

Junebug7676 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:16 am
In the q&a a few videos back they said that in 5 years they hope to have 2 kids and be pregnant with a third. I find it so strange that even though she seems to be vehemently anti-mormon they are essentially living a Mormon lifestyle. Getting married really young and having lots of kids. In the past when people have asked how she feels about getting married so young she says that it's the norm where they life. What a sheep.
I really don't get that part. Why would you marry young just because, even though you are very anti-LDS? They could have at least moved in together before so they really get to know each other. Do you guys think maybe Parker thought it was the right thing to do (because of his religion) and Aspyn just followed along because she could have a cutie dress and a cutie reception.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Cloud wrote:
Junebug7676 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:16 am
In the q&a a few videos back they said that in 5 years they hope to have 2 kids and be pregnant with a third. I find it so strange that even though she seems to be vehemently anti-mormon they are essentially living a Mormon lifestyle. Getting married really young and having lots of kids. In the past when people have asked how she feels about getting married so young she says that it's the norm where they life. What a sheep.
I really don't get that part. Why would you marry young just because, even though you are very anti-LDS? They could have at least moved in together before so they really get to know each other. Do you guys think maybe Parker thought it was the right thing to do (because of his religion) and Aspyn just followed along because she could have a cutie dress and a cutie reception.
I do believe that was the case. We know that Parker was Mormon at one point. He did not go on his mission, to be with Aspyn. That was probably the turning point.
In the recent q&a, Aspyn says she suggests that every couple live together before marriage. She says “we didn’t live together before we got married, and that was Parker’s choice. That is probably the only time he’s ever gotten his way”
I’m assuming it was either due to his religious convictions, or more likely him wanting his Mormon family to be happy. And maybe that explains why Aspyn has never liked his family, because we know she hates Mormons

goldenhour19
Learner
Learner

Post by goldenhour19 »

why would she post that her baby peed all over herself on her couch 🤮 the one time she uses her mat at least?

oh right, it’s for a sponsorship. she posts her baby’s head covered in urine. For a sponsorship.

asprinaardvark
Learner
Learner

Post by asprinaardvark »

goldenhour19 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:34 pm
why would she post that her baby peed all over herself on her couch 🤮 the one time she uses her mat at least?

oh right, it’s for a sponsorship. she posts her baby’s head covered in urine. For a sponsorship.
I don't think gathre sponsors aspyn, I think they just sent her the mats. I've followed Gathre for a long time and they don't typically do traditional sponsored story posts or anything. Aspyn is just a dumbass and for some reason thinks it's funny to show her daughter covered in pee for 2 million people to see. Imagine the fit she would throw if her mom posted a similar picture of her.

asprinaardvark
Learner
Learner

Post by asprinaardvark »

Am I the only one who thinks it's insane that they take their three month old child on unnecessary plane rides during flu and RSV season?

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

asprinaardvark wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:52 pm
Am I the only one who thinks it's insane that they take their three month old child on unnecessary plane rides during flu and RSV season?
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Aspyn thought that the flu is a synonim for the common cold.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Cloud wrote:
asprinaardvark wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:52 pm
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Aspyn thought that the flu is a synonim for the common cold.
She just believes she’s above the cold. It’s sad, because a lot of these illnesses are scary for babies to get

heyitsmegan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by heyitsmegan »

Hey! Long time lurker, first time poster! I just have to say something. I kinda enjoyed her videos, but the only videos she uploads now are packing for vacation with a baby or buying the 238473. rug... I'm so bored. Also, I saw someone saying they can't believe she's a mom, neither can I. I'm a little older than her & I do everything to NOT have a baby. But I guess she got so bored that she thought that's a good idea... at least she seems to love Cove, but that name still makes me wanna cry. Poor child.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

What the hell is with her story right now. Is she trying to seem relatable? Pee, poop, and barf? I know we always harp on her for not being real but this isn’t the way to do it lol.

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

the only reason she posted that story w cove peeing on herself is because people were posting on here about how they don't use a changing mat on their couch... she's obviously responding to that

thealesc
Learner
Learner

Post by thealesc »

I just ... really hope she gave Cove a shower after she peed all over her head and not just wiped it with wipes.

samsamsamxxoo
Learner
Learner

Post by samsamsamxxoo »

I have a 6 month old and have never nor will never post a photo when she pees all over herself. I am too busy cleaning it off 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Anyways I can’t go over Cove and I allowed to say she’s not cute? She looks identical to Parker. Not being mean some babies just aren’t cute.

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater

Post by ohheygracieo »

samsamsamxxoo wrote:I have a 6 month old and have never nor will never post a photo when she pees all over herself. I am too busy cleaning it off Image.

Anyways I can’t go over Cove and I allowed to say she’s not cute? She looks identical to Parker. Not being mean some babies just aren’t cute.
I’ve been kind of thinking that too haha. She looks exactly like Parker which isn’t a good or bad thing. I’m sure she’ll grow up to be an extremely cute kid tho!

samsamsamxxoo
Learner
Learner

Post by samsamsamxxoo »

ohheygracieo wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:30 pm
samsamsamxxoo wrote:I have a 6 month old and have never nor will never post a photo when she pees all over herself. I am too busy cleaning it off Image.

I’ve been kind of thinking that too haha. She looks exactly like Parker which isn’t a good or bad thing. I’m sure she’ll grow up to be an extremely cute kid tho!

Definitely as much as I dislike both Aspyn and Parker, they are good looking people. Aspyn’s mom is gorgeous #goals. So I’m sure cove will grow up alright just not a cute baby

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

samsamsamxxoo wrote:
ohheygracieo wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Definitely as much as I dislike both Aspyn and Parker, they are good looking people. Aspyn’s mom is gorgeous #goals. So I’m sure cove will grow up alright just not a cute baby
After about Sasha. But have you seen Parker’s family..?

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

helloelephant wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:16 am
the only reason she posted that story w cove peeing on herself is because people were posting on here about how they don't use a changing mat on their couch... she's obviously responding to that
But then she goes on to show a pee stain on the couch as she’s showing off the poopy diaper leak. I can’t believe she posted that for everyone to see. I hope Cove doesn’t hear about that when she’s older. Imagine if your parents broadcasted your potty accidents to 2 million people?
:corn:

jjan
Learner
Learner

Post by jjan »

On her new Instagram ad, I mean...picture :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

jjan wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:39 pm
On her new Instagram ad, I mean...picture :roll:
Maybe she should just start selling only one-size clothes then, like those clothes aren't 5 x overpriced 🙄 She is so annoying and problematic and I don't know how could someone like Sierra who reviewed her brand support that.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”