Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

margoelisew
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by margoelisew »

1Forrest1 wrote:
justavisitor123 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:58 am
That was such a nothing video on Parker’s channel. It was literally a mini recap of all they’ve already mentioned about Cove. And they are withholding the name story for another vlog. Its been two months, her name should have already been explained.

His channel is useless!
His channel is just a Hello Fresh marketing ploy
he basically admitted that’s all his channel was in the beginning of the vlog anyway hahah so true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

following

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

I didn’t even realize that Cove has her own instagram?? Wtf! I can’t stand people who make social media accounts for their young ass children. Seems so exploitative and just plain wrong. Let them decide on their own when they are old enough you weirdos!

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Image Cove’s head is so weird shaped!

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater

Post by ohheygracieo »

Oh my god. That wallpaper in the latest video being so uneven at the top is KILLING ME. I don’t know how they can even stand to look at it like that.

Also. You can really tell how annoyed Parker is with Aspyn when she’s telling him where to hand stuff up. I feel bad for him.

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

Screenshot_20191023-104513_Instagram.jpg
Why aren't her pants tailored? Those look like a hazard! Hope she doesn't trip over them whilst pushing the pram and accidently hurting Cove.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

1Forrest1 wrote:
Screenshot_20191023-104513_Instagram.jpg
Why aren't her pants tailored? Those look like a hazard! Hope she doesn't trip over them whilst pushing the pram and accidently hurting Cove.
She looks frumpy!! How can she own a clothing store and have her clothes look so bad

alrobl420
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alrobl420 »

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets annoyed when youtubers get free stuff. that vacuum they got is worth $300 like wtf they can deff afford that

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

alrobl420 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:51 pm
Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets annoyed when youtubers get free stuff. that vacuum they got is worth $300 like wtf they can deff afford that
Yeah that annoys me so much. Like when Aspyn got a lot of free baby stuff and she spoke about a giveaway, but then she kept it all. I believe a lot of it was stuff she already had as well.
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

neenee88
Talker
Talker

Post by neenee88 »

they deadass just moved the crib across the room while their newborn baby was in it

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

alrobl420 wrote:Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets annoyed when youtubers get free stuff. that vacuum they got is worth $300 like wtf they can deff afford that
That’s what bothered me about celebrities/influencers forever. Before they were famous, too poor to afford a lot of things. Now that they’re famous, they get A LOT for free. Sponsored trips with $1000 drones, very expensive clothes, and things like $300 vacuums. And the shit like the homeware or second phones of the wrong type (android vs iPhone) are what really bother me. It’s not like she doesn’t already have a vacuum sitting in the closet that she probably picked out for a very specific reason. So what is she going to do with this vacuum that they sent her? We’ll never see it again, it’s never going to get mentioned again, it’s going to sit in the garage, collecting dust , and it is just going to be another piece of the wasteful cycle that influencers are just so perfect at promoting

I’m not unaware to why companies advertise this way, but I’m still allowed to feel frustration at the wastefulness and greed of it all

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

stellapeach wrote:I didn’t even realize that Cove has her own instagram?? Wtf! I can’t stand people who make social media accounts for their young ass children. Seems so exploitative and just plain wrong. Let them decide on their own when they are old enough you weirdos!

The weird thing is when they post like the kid is talking/posting. Weird shit like "I love my mommy!" One person even posted "Thanks for ruining your body so that I could be born, mommy!" on her newborn's IG.
It's just beyond strange. And of course, another income stream.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

alrobl420 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:51 pm
Hilarious because she does not even vacuum.

Imablahgger
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Imablahgger »

This last vlog.... I officially feel like my life has been wasted for however long that was. Why are you vacuuming your bed. You can’t tell me these two able bodied adults home all day, with lots of money, can’t wash their comforter or have a second set to switch out when one is dirty?!? I was watching it so confused. I’ve never heard of someone vacuuming their bed, unless maybe you dropped crumbs?
Also.... Luma is half poodle I thought they were bred so they wouldn’t shed. My poodle mix didn’t. Lol I have so many questions, and I won’t even get into how they were so satisfied with the wallpaper when both applications were awful when they showed close up and they completely ignored that.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Imablahgger wrote:This last vlog.... I officially feel like my life has been wasted for however long that was. Why are you vacuuming your bed. You can’t tell me these two able bodied adults home all day, with lots of money, can’t wash their comforter or have a second set to switch out when one is dirty?!? I was watching it so confused. I’ve never heard of someone vacuuming their bed, unless maybe you dropped crumbs?
Also.... Luma is half poodle I thought they were bred so they wouldn’t shed. My poodle mix didn’t. Lol I have so many questions, and I won’t even get into how they were so satisfied with the wallpaper when both applications were awful when they showed close up and they completely ignored that.
Luma doesn’t shed either. He said he was vacuuming up the wood chips she brings in

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

Orangealert wrote:Image Cove’s head is so weird shaped!
She literally looks like a normal baby. She didn’t even have the total cone head that many vag birth babies have.

There is plenty of material to trash Aspyn with, the shape of a baby’s head is nobody’s fault.

DrBre
Learner
Learner

Post by DrBre »

kaysagossiper wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:02 pm
Orangealert wrote:Image Cove’s head is so weird shaped!
She literally looks like a normal baby. She didn’t even have the total cone head that many vag birth babies have.

There is plenty of material to trash Aspyn with, the shape of a baby’s head is nobody’s fault.

I mean it was just an observation from op, they didnt say anywhere that it was anyone’s fault... i feel like there’s so many people on this thread nowaday jumping to say “you cant say this, you cant say that, its not her fault etcetc” and it’s getting a little obnoxious tbh. Some people post really rude stuff here (although this one was not even that rude) and it’s not always justified, but people keep forgetting it’s still a trash forum, even if she did just have a baby. Just ignore the ones you don’t agree with and move on, takes less effort ;)

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

Continue the conversation here in the new thread! Happy gossiping!

viewtopic.php?f=759&t=37007

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”