Aspyn and The Giant Peach - Part 22

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn and The Giant Peach - Part 22

Post by ohheygracieo »

Not that surprised that it was leaked! I guess it comes with the territory when everyone and their mother is on social media. I’m just super surprised that Aspyn didn’t go out of her way to say “please don’t share the name”. But I guess that maybe the last thing on someone’s mind after just having a baby.

I love that I’ve seen many people say it was Cove, so I’m not that surprised. It’s an interesting name for sure, I would never name my child this but I don’t HATE it. I’m just not sure I can picture a adult or even a 30 year old named “Cove”. I guess if you really fall in love with a name than it’s your decision to use it.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

You are such an investigator!!! Thanks for finding it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arimoon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arimoon »

opangatay wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:32 am
arimoon wrote:Someone from here posted the picture and now it’s gone. Wondering if they just deleted it or Aspyn reported it!
It’s still here! It just doesn’t show up in quotes. The proof is here forever and I love that lmao Image

It really does suck for any parent to have info released like that though. I’ve read way too many r/JNMIL (or similar) stories about people announcing names, genders, or pregnancies before the parents were ready and it puts a huge wedge in the relationships.

I’m so happy Cove was right though.

Sorry I meant on Instagram!
English is not my native languageImage

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

arimoon wrote:It’s Cove!!!
That's great that you caught in on time! Another crucial thing that doesn't go right with this pregnancy Image
And congrats opanga for guessing right!

Cozumelted
Learner
Learner

Post by Cozumelted »

I kinda hate the name Cove,tbh. Wouldn't want it to be mine. But she is in Utah and could have had a much worse name lol

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Looking back on all the “hints” she gave, I’m confused what she meant by when you google it nothing comes up? If you type in “cove baby name” all sorts of name sites pop up.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

Guys she deleted my comment saying she looks just like parker!! WTF. why is that something she doesnt want to hear?! That’s her husband whom she seemingly loves and finds attractive right?! Wtf is wrong with her. I didnt even say it in a snarky way!

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

the first and last name don’t flow well at all in my opinion. also how is coco the nickname when they’re both 4 letters? it’s not a nickname then!!!

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

pikaa wrote:Looking back on all the “hints” she gave, I’m confused what she meant by when you google it nothing comes up? If you type in “cove baby name” all sorts of name sites pop up.
It’s a known baby name, I think she meant if you google JUST Cove no people of interest come up.

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

OH MY GOD I did not expect the name to be leaked like this. On the one hand I feel kinda bad for aspyn but at the same time... the people that are important to her know the name by now (I assume) so it’s just the celebrity-like reveal that she misses out on and i have to admit it’s kind of funny
Poor nurse though, her post was so sweet and aspyn probably went mental on her ass

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

soulinaearthsuit wrote:Guys she deleted my comment saying she looks just like parker!! WTF. why is that something she doesnt want to hear?! That’s her husband whom she seemingly loves and finds attractive right?! Wtf is wrong with her. I didnt even say it in a snarky way!

Is she going to be just like Acacia and refuse to believe her first born looks IDENTICAL to her husband?

idcc
Learner
Learner

Post by idcc »

Tateddarko wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:49 am
idcc wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:15 am
Maybe I'm being unfair but I can't imagine Aspyn having genuine mother feelings towards her baby. Not saying she dislikes her baby lol but she has created such a robotic image whose only goal is to be aesthetic that her baby just seems like a prop to me. Hopefully I'm completely wrong. I'm actually looking forward to watching their vlogs to see their interaction with the baby. And I feel like Parker will make a great, loving, fun dad
Honestly at this point I’m tired of seeing posts like this. You obviously have no idea how it feels to carry and birth a child. She loves her god damn baby and she doesn’t need to prove it, no matter what she posts online you can’t say a mother doesn’t love her child. You can be a heartless bitch and still have your child be the light of your life. What are you, 12? Jesus.

Actually, unfortunately a lot of mothers don't like their children. I don't think it's the case for Aspyn, as I clearly stated, but I do think she rushed into having kids (and marrying Parker) mostly for content purposes. Also, I'm just speculating as you do on a site like this

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Omfg lololol this is too good. I cant believe you found it. Good job

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

That baby is pretty damn cute! Usually newborns all look exactly the same but something about Parker’s features really makes her stand out a bit.

I don’t blame her if she’s upset/annoyed that someone posted the name before her. I would be too if I was an influencer and my job was Instagram/revolved around the internet. Hopefully not too many people outside of here saw it.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

pikaa wrote:Never did I think it would get leaked that way! I feel bad for the nurse since she probably had no clue, it’s a sweet post. I would have announced it early on my own just in case something like that happened.
I feel mixed. Aspyn aside, I don’t think anyone should be posting pics of other people’s babies/families without the parents permission. I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable having that posted on a public insta profile for privacy reasons. So if the nurse asked Aspyn/Parker for permission I can’t imagine there’s anyway they would’ve said yes. Especially since the other posts on the nurses profile in the same format they would’ve seen. I’m wondering if they told her she could post it after some time delay once they had announced it and she got the date mixed up. Or she just assumed they announced the name with the birth? Either way I don’t feel bad for the nurse.

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

Didn’t Aspyn release her nieces name before the parents were able to? Karma?
:corn:

arizona87
Learner
Learner

Post by arizona87 »

Mads07 wrote:That baby is pretty damn cute! Usually newborns all look exactly the same but something about Parker’s features really makes her stand out a bit.

I don’t blame her if she’s upset/annoyed that someone posted the name before her. I would be too if I was an influencer and my job was Instagram/revolved around the internet. Hopefully not too many people outside of here saw it.

There was a girl commenting on every baby picture Aspyn was tagged in saying “baby cove is so cute” or whatever.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Her eyes are already far apart and squinty like Parker. Luckily those are cute traits on a baby

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

arizona87 wrote:
Mads07 wrote:That baby is pretty damn cute! Usually newborns all look exactly the same but something about Parker’s features really makes her stand out a bit.

There was a girl commenting on every baby picture Aspyn was tagged in saying “baby cove is so cute” or whatever.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

Perhaps the lactationrn account had it scheduled to post this morning since the birth vlog was supposed to go up yesterday?
I dunno, just giving her the benefit of the doubt. I’m sure she didn’t realize the reveal was such a big deal. It HAS been a while since the birth

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”