AspynBabyInDaOvardries - Part 20

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

AspynBabyInDaOvardries - Part 20

Post by hisshissbich »

At long last Aspyn & Parker have conceived after struggling” for 5 months. (Most likely 3-4 depending on her ovulation schedule) So far it’s been pregnancy clickbait video after pregnancy clickbait video... Milking this unborn child for every penny it’s worth.
We last left off with the debate about if it will be a boy or a girl. Gender reveal is coming soon, will Aspyn get her mini-me? Will Parker’s wishes for a boy prevail?
Will they stop making obnoxious comments towards each other in every video insisting it’s the gender THEY want?
Find out soon in Part 20!

TU: Jcrewing for the name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Re: AspynBabyInDaOvardies - Part 20

Post by pikaa »

What happened to not telling the gender until it was confirmed at her anatomy scan at 20 weeks? I could have sworn they said they were finding out early but weren’t going to share until later. Everything just seems so rushed. Like someone else mentioned, I would much rather see some day to day Vlogs about how they are adjusting than all these videos that were filmed weeks ago.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

hisshissbich wrote:At long last Aspyn & Parker have conceived after struggling” for 5 months. (Most likely 3-4 depending on her ovulation schedule) So far it’s been pregnancy clickbait video after pregnancy clickbait video... Milking this unborn child for every penny it’s worth.
We last left off with the debate about if it will be a boy or a girl. Gender reveal is coming soon, will Aspyn get her mini-me? Will Parker’s wishes for a boy prevail?
Will they stop making obnoxious comments towards each other in every video insisting it’s the gender THEY want?

Lol this is a great synopsis, everything we’ve got to know Image

Little OT but I’m dreading the “following” posts here does anyone know why that’s a thing? Honestly curious!

nugget

Post by nugget »

She posted on her insta story that she's editing the gender reveal video, could it be going up already today? I wouldn't mind tbh, can't wait to see their reactions.

wildflowers135
Learner
Learner

Post by wildflowers135 »

I think it’s a girl, she just pinned baby girl stuff on pinterest. And I saw some leak on google on a different website stating that someones friends is friends with her manager and they said it was a girl. I can’t wait to actually find out haha

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

Following

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

following!

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

hisshissbich wrote:At long last Aspyn & Parker have conceived after struggling” for 5 months. (Most likely 3-4 depending on her ovulation schedule) So far it’s been pregnancy clickbait video after pregnancy clickbait video... Milking this unborn child for every penny it’s worth.

Yes! :)

You forgot the R in Ovardries. Can you change it? If not, not a problem.

Post by Guest »

wildwild94 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:31 am

Little OT but I’m dreading the “following” posts here does anyone know why that’s a thing? Honestly curious!

It’s so people who don’t actually take part in the conversation can see the thread under the “your posts” tab rather than having to search the post every time they want to read it

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

belenyl wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:

It’s so people who don’t actually take part in the conversation can see the thread under the “your posts” tab rather than having to search the post every time they want to read it
Oh cool, okay! Thanks for explaining!

Now back to Aspyn. I’m so torn on whether they’re having a boy or girl. I keep going back and forth but I’m feeling girl because somehow everything works out for this chick the way she wants.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

wildflowers135 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:52 am
I think it’s a girl, she just pinned baby girl stuff on pinterest. And I saw some leak on google on a different website stating that someones friends is friends with her manager and they said it was a girl. I can’t wait to actually find out haha

Didn't someone else say they saw her pinning baby boy stuff on her Pinterest too?? do you think she's doing this to us on purpose? lol

AubreyGrace251
Talker
Talker

Post by AubreyGrace251 »

Following

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

In the last thread someone mentioned how there hasn't been any real time vlogs lately and just prefilmed things from the past (the pregancy reveal and telling fam videos). I wonder if they are doing this, to create a backlog of vlogs, so once the baby is born they can take a break, but still have vlogs going up.

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

following

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Do we know when they're posting the gender reveal vlog??

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

side_eye wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:45 pm
All she has said was that it would go up sometime this week but they weren’t sure when yet.

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

following

hummuslover
Debater
Debater

Post by hummuslover »

Following

arizona87
Learner
Learner

Re: AspynBabyInDaOvardries - Part 20

Post by arizona87 »

pikaa wrote:
side_eye wrote:
All she has said was that it would go up sometime this week but they weren’t sure when yet.
I’m guessing it will probably go up in her channel on Sunday

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Re: AspynBabyInDaOvardries - Part 20

Post by hisshissbich »

arizona87 wrote:
pikaa wrote:
side_eye wrote:
I’m guessing it will probably go up in her channel on Sunday

I’m curious if it will be on her channel or the vlog channel. Since the announcement went on the vlog channel I’m leaning that way.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”