Aspyn PutABabyInMy Ovaries - Part 16

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn PutABabyInMy Ovaries - Part 16

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

osara0715 wrote:She's gonna look so weird with giant eyes, a tiny nose, and big lips.

Jspa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jspa »

osara0715 wrote:Also why are they building a new house in Provo when all of their family/friends and all the "cute places to film up North" are in Salt Lake!? Literally all she does is complain about where they live and how Salt Lake has cuter places, so why would you move 45 minutes away from salt lake? Yes, 45 minutes isn't an unbearable drive time but considering Aspyn is so use to everything being within 5 minutes coming from her "small town" and how lazy she is, I really doubt they'll want to drive 45 minutes to get one shot for a video. Also considering they weren't loving the builder, and its so far out?? Like yeah Aspyn you're so good at buying houses :tu:
I think she meant the design office was in Provo. I think the house they're building is in West Jordan. (I'm not that creepy, I swear, but I used to live in Utah and I recognized the area) No offense to anyone who's from West Jordan but it's a weird choice of city to build a house in to me, everything is super new development and there's no character at all. It's still a little bit of a drive to Salt Lake but not too bad, all the towns are kind of connected. There's an area in Salt Lake called Sugarhouse that's super trendy, cute older homes for sale and lots of new restaurants and fun things and is actually super close to downtown. They would be way better off there. West Jordan is a bunch of new homes mostly built by more well-established, older families. But I guess they don't care about that, they only care about aesthetics.

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

So I just saw this on tumblr and it reminded me of what y’all were talking about. I bet if aspyn saw these she’d say it’s photoshopped
(I do have to say, this is the first time I’ve seen pictures of Rome with snow)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meme_94
Learner
Learner

Post by meme_94 »

Aspyn wants to get lip injections? Oh lord :roll: I can see her getting addicted and getting them bigger and bigger.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

QueenLeo94 wrote:Aspyns latest instagram is a sponsored post for Walmart. Like she ever wears their clothes.
Was it on her story? Because her latest Instagram was a paid partnership post for StyleHaul....

QueenLeo94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by QueenLeo94 »

kittykat94 wrote:
QueenLeo94 wrote:Aspyns latest instagram is a sponsored post for Walmart. Like she ever wears their clothes.
Was it on her story? Because her latest Instagram was a paid partnership post for StyleHaul....
The hashtag she used is time and tru which is a new Walmart brand. I should have specified. My bad.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Jspa wrote:everything is super new development and there's no character at all... West Jordan is a bunch of new homes mostly built by more well-established, older families.
That’s Aspyn’s wet dream lmao

QueenLeo94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by QueenLeo94 »

QueenLeo94 wrote:
kittykat94 wrote:
The hashtag she used is time and tru which is a new Walmart brand. I should have specified. My bad.
I don’t know how to put a screenshot in but I found the dress

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Time-and-Tru ... /752294323

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

I have a question about her last vlog : is it a thing in the US to ALWAYS eat takeaways in your car?
In Europe takeaways are made so that we can eat at home with more comfort, I'd rather eat in the restaurant/fast food than in my car. Here, unless it's a busy day and we're in a rush almost no-one eats in their car.
I was just wondering.
English isn't my first language.

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

FunLizzie wrote:I have a question about her last vlog : is it a thing in the US to ALWAYS eat takeaways in your car?
In Europe takeaways are made so that we can eat at home with more comfort, I'd rather eat in the restaurant/fast food than in my car. Here, unless it's a busy day and we're in a rush almost no-one eats in their car.
I was just wondering.
It’s just aspyn lol. Unless you cant get home or you’re in a rush noone eats it in the car

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:
osara0715 wrote:She's gonna look so weird with giant eyes, a tiny nose, and big lips.
Bratspyn

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

FunLizzie wrote:I have a question about her last vlog : is it a thing in the US to ALWAYS eat takeaways in your car?
I was just wondering.
It's just Aspyn. But her life is soooo busy that she doesn't have time to eat anywhere but her car lmao

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Lipstickqueen wrote:
I was just wondering.
It's just Aspyn. But her life is soooo busy that she doesn't have time to eat anywhere but her car lmao
Honestly that vlog should show how not busy her life is. It was so boring because they’re boring people. They sat around for 2 days, cooked some food, and went to Target AGAIN. There was so little meaningful interaction, almost all of it was ad.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

meme_94 wrote:Aspyn wants to get lip injections? Oh lord :roll: I can see her getting addicted and getting them bigger and bigger.
She’ll probably get her kids (when she has them) to get them too so that they’ll be “pretty”

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

manu_voo wrote:
FrecklesMcGhee wrote:
Bratspyn

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
“Bratspyn only a girl is welcome in my Ovard-ries

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

QueenLeo94 wrote:
QueenLeo94 wrote:
kittykat94 wrote:
I don’t know how to put a screenshot in but I found the dress

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.walmart.com/ip/Time-and-Tru ... /752294323" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>walmart</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>ip</span><span>/</span><span>Time</span><span>-</span><span>and</span><span>-</span><span>Tru</span><span>-</span><span>Women</span><span>-</span><span>s</span><span>-</span><span>Peasant</span><span>-</span><span>Dress</span><span>/</span><span>752294323</span></a>
Oh okay lol. Thanks for clarifying! I had no idea lol

surfer97
Lurker
Lurker

Post by surfer97 »

bratsypn ovard should be the new thread title

strawberryhannah
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberryhannah »

does she still claim to be "plant-based"? she really was just doing that to be trendy huh...

willvlog4attention
Talker
Talker

Post by willvlog4attention »

I don't know if this has been discussed already but Sascha was on a local news segment (Salt Lake) today about raising awareness for the difference between a plastic surgeon and cosmetic surgeon? And how easy it is to fake a certification/diploma/whatever. I'm not sure why she was on there.. she added literally nothing of substance other than being a pretty face.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

willvlog4attention wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed already but Sascha was on a local news segment (Salt Lake) today about raising awareness for the difference between a plastic surgeon and cosmetic surgeon? And how easy it is to fake a certification/diploma/whatever. I'm not sure why she was on there.. she added literally nothing of substance other than being a pretty face.
ohh is there a recording? Idk but I’m interested in a rich, white suburban mom weighing in on such a frivolous topic

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”