Aspyn Outfitters - Part 15

Kaycool962
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Outfitters - Part 15

Post by Kaycool962 »

I think that CodyKo video was hilarious and so true! Thanks to whoever posted it. I honestly do think that they're really lazy and they play it off by "traveling" as if it's sooo stressful to be on vacation practically doing nothing but post a few selfies. Also her shop.. we havent heard about that in months (besides the usual plug in a video). Probably because she got lazy and realized she can just pay other people to do all the work for her. I don't see Aspyn going back to school, in her mind she probably thinks she is set for life and she's too good for it :roll:

Post by Guest »

koreanskincarelover6 wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:Aspyn probably so jealous, her cousin Aynsley just announced she pregnant with a baby girl.
Why do Utah people have such "unique" and weirdly spelled names??
It’s a mormon thing. They have so many kids, so the kids have a lot of peers and they want them to stand out. Also mormons love to be different... but at the same thing they are obsessed with trendy things and keeping up. They are known as the “peculiar people” after all. I think Utah is the only state to have a positive population growth just through births, not people moving there. And Utah is mostly mormon, so it became a cultural thing.

I love this blog about weird names
https://bycommonconsent.com/2016/03/28/ ... 5-edition/

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

yougottaregatta wrote:
Does anyone think this "girls trip" Aspyn's on is kind of strange? She's with Jaci (who it does look like she's friends with based on other vlogs) and HelloFashionBlog (don't know her real name) who's definitely in her 30s and married with kids. It just seems like a strange "vacation". It looks like they're only there to take pictures.
She took a girls trip last year where she was the youngest one and the only one without kids. I think it was to the same place, too. Either it’s some sort of sponsorship, or she has a weird group of friends lol.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Lipstickqueen wrote:
yougottaregatta wrote:
Does anyone think this "girls trip" Aspyn's on is kind of strange? She's with Jaci (who it does look like she's friends with based on other vlogs) and HelloFashionBlog (don't know her real name) who's definitely in her 30s and married with kids. It just seems like a strange "vacation". It looks like they're only there to take pictures.
She took a girls trip last year where she was the youngest one and the only one without kids. I think it was to the same place, too. Either it’s some sort of sponsorship, or she has a weird group of friends lol.
This "girls trip" is with totally different people so it's probably some sponsored thing she has. Maybe with albion fit?

Purplepandas
Talker
Talker

Post by Purplepandas »

I know there's plent of perks to building a new house, but I frel like Aspyn only does it because she thinks she's above anything else.

Lynn1389_
Learner
Learner

Post by Lynn1389_ »

Has anyone seen Avery’s new video, I feel like she’s slightly more in touch with reality than aspyn, I don’t see aspyn ever even addressing mental health problems when it just comes to herself let alone sharing it on the internet, I can’t help but think that the way aspyn treats avrey and how condescending she is towards her. If it shows so much in videos I can’t imagine how it is in real life. I feel like aspyn would be the type of person to be embarrassed that she has a sibling with depression or that goes to therapy

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

Can-U-Not wrote:I dont know if any of you guys follow the instagram where she sells her used clothes, but can we just talk about how she handles the auctioning for a second? What the hell is the point in starting bidding at 7 dollars and capping it at 10 dollars? Other items start at 10 dollars and are capped at 12 dollars. Does she really think people are going to be bidding somewhere in between? Almost every comment is a fangirl bidding the maximum amount. Why doesn't she just sell the items for a set price. I know this probably sounds super nit picky but it bothers the hell out of me because it just seems so stupid.Image

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
YES!!!! I tried bringing this up before. She has to be a moron. I usually can understand her decisions (but don't agree with them), but this I just straight up don't understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

^yes I don’t understand the bidding thing either. $10 isn’t that much for a hat so people are just going to immediately bid the highest price. How does she pick who buys it?

d4865
Talker
Talker

Post by d4865 »

Okay here’s my theory, Aspyn and Parker have either started trying for a baby a month ago, or A & P will struggle to have a kid and she’ll be disappointed that there is no baby by Christmas

jcait00
Learner
Learner

Post by jcait00 »

d4865 wrote:Okay here’s my theory, Aspyn and Parker have either started trying for a baby a month ago, or A & P will struggle to have a kid and she’ll be disappointed that there is no baby by Christmas
Theory B. And then we'll see super depressed Aspyn during the holidays because she has no baby to dress up in a pastel onesie with a white tree on it.

Post by Guest »

If she does get pregnant soon I'm sure she'll complain the entire time and only enjoy her pregnancy when she's buying maternity clothes

aspynhoevard
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aspynhoevard »

Have any of you guys seen this channel with re-uploads of her old videos?

She looked bigger back then, like she was a healthier weight and her head was rounder. How much weight has she lost? She has a more natural looking tan back then too but maybe thats just the lighting in this video.

trippingonice42
Learner
Learner

Post by trippingonice42 »

aspynhoevard wrote:Have any of you guys seen this channel with re-uploads of her old videos?

She looked bigger back then, like she was a healthier weight and her head was rounder. How much weight has she lost? She has a more natural looking tan back then too but maybe thats just the lighting in this video.
Does NOT even look like the same person. She looks way healthier in this.

Lynn1389_
Learner
Learner

Post by Lynn1389_ »

Her new video is literally just complaining like I can’t imagine her in real life. Her way of telling stories is to just complain lol I feel like she’s actually so miserable in life and thinks that if she makes things look cute of go cute places or do cute things because we all know 90% of what she does is for a picture, then she thinks she’ll be happy

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

Orangealert wrote:
koreanskincarelover6 wrote:
YoutubeIdiots101 wrote:I find it really weird that Aspyn doesn't follow Aynsley on instagram. I know she's a few YouTuber's hairstylist (Bonnie's) but she does have "big" followers including Bonnie, Acacia, Carliestylez, Sam & Jenn... so why not her family member-Aspyn?! I sense some jealousy or competition on Aspyn's end.
I watch a fair amount of her vlogs and regular channel. How come I've never known about this cousin? I just looked her up and found her instagram. The similarities are crazy. Like their posts and poses are the exact same. Extremely similar decor. Extremely similar lighting. Like who is copying who?
Aynsley actually has some of Aspyn’s old home decor. It’s super weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only vlog I can remember Aynsley being in was I think when she had just gotten back from a mission and she was at lunch with her mom and some other family members. Or it might've just been a lunch but she was in the blog for like less than 10 seconds and thats all I can remember ever seeing her. She got married last year and Aspyn didn't go & I didn't see any congratulations anywhere either. Although I'm sure she'd just use the traveling excuse as usual.

Miao
Learner
Learner

Post by Miao »

trippingonice42 wrote:
aspynhoevard wrote:Have any of you guys seen this channel with re-uploads of her old videos?

Was she overweight then or just normal weight? She looks completely different
English is not my first language.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

That old video reminded me of this gem :rofl:
[youtube][/youtube]

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Miao wrote:
trippingonice42 wrote:

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>64A8CjKJULY</span></a>

Was she overweight then or just normal weight? She looks completely different
Lol she just normal weight there! Still skinny. She wasn't overweight at all.

Kaycool962
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaycool962 »

Yeah her new vlog was a snooze. It's not very entertaining to watch Aspyn complain about everything under the sun including her uber drivers and restaurants people recommended. It's like they didn't have any fun, just searched for places to take pictures. Has Aspyn done anything adult related like go out for a drink or something? I don't know why but she still seems like an 18 year old in my mind :rofl:

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Kaycool962 wrote:Yeah her new vlog was a snooze. It's not very entertaining to watch Aspyn complain about everything under the sun including her uber drivers and restaurants people recommended. It's like they didn't have any fun, just searched for places to take pictures. Has Aspyn done anything adult related like go out for a drink or something? I don't know why but she still seems like an 18 year old in my mind :rofl:
Her growth is seriously stunted. If you watch her old videos she behaves in the same way as she did in high school! Thats not good. She's immature, whiny, selfish, and so on. She thinks she very grown up because marriage, own house, and business, but her maturity level is still low. Not like an adult at all.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”