Aspyn Potatovard - Part 11

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Potatovard - Part 11

Post by Melroselove »

"Oh my goodness ur such a cutie baby!!! Do u kno any tricks?!?" It's a baby you dumbass. Not a dog.
Also is her brother just going to stay home alone while a&p travel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

snowbaby95 wrote:I don't want to post pictures, but if you google her father's name, there's a mugshot of him
he was arrested in May for a DUI
damn, that must be really tough on her family, poor tav, he was so close with his dad from what avrey/aspyn have said and now the move and the divorce.. looks like aspyn is actually having to deal with some real shitty life situations for the first time in a long time

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

ok double post but i just watched the new vlog and first off parker said in an earlier vlog that he was bored because he was purposely WAITING and putting things he had to do off for aspyn to leave so he can have have a big list of things to do when she's gone, then aspyn decides to stay because the list is too big and parker needs help?? PICK A STORY, we all know you actually do nothing all day aspyn, taking pictures is REALLY not the most difficult/tiresome job in the world

I think it is really nice for aspyn to offer to have her brother live with her, weird as hell that her mom will let her knowing that its not like aspyn is really going to be there for him or even around the house all that often and its going to be like he's out on his own with no parents.. she did say 'for now' when she said he was moving so i think it could be a custody issue thats happening? or their grandma or aunt or a real adult is just readying a place for him hopefully and living at aspyns isn't really the game plan for his next 2 years of high school.. he must REALLY not want to move though if he's agreeing to live in a place that aspyn is in charge of and has the authority to nag him about cleaning and what to watch on tv and what kind of groceries will be there

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

From Trey's vlogs, it looks like he has a GF and a really close group of friends in St. George. And moving half way through high school would suck. Plus, I'm pretty sure he can drive himself, so he's pretty much independent-ish at this point. I mean, its not like Bean is the one staying with Aspyn, who would actually need like, parenting/care/attention.

Also they have an extra bedroom neither of them ever go into, I'm sure it won't be a stretch having him stay there. I was surprised Ruger didn't move in temporarily while he was between houses, seeing as how he and Parker are BFFs. He could have even house sat for them while they were ~~travleing the world~

nugget

Post by nugget »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:From Trey's vlogs, it looks like he has a GF and a really close group of friends in St. George. And moving half way through high school would suck. Plus, I'm pretty sure he can drive himself, so he's pretty much independent-ish at this point. I mean, its not like Bean is the one staying with Aspyn, who would actually need like, parenting/care/attention.

Also they have an extra bedroom neither of them ever go into, I'm sure it won't be a stretch having him stay there. I was surprised Ruger didn't move in temporarily while he was between houses, seeing as how he and Parker are BFFs. He could have even house sat for them while they were ~~travleing the world~
I can't believe Trey is moving in with them knowing how obvious they are about sex. She tweeted about them being naked on their couch once, obviously because they had sex and so many other sex related things.. Poor Trey. I don't think he knows what's in store for him.

haworthia
Learner
Learner

Post by haworthia »

dang, that's recent too. i figured it mightve been something from a long time ago. I forget how young her parents are. I was the last kid of 3 and my parents were 35 and 31 when they had me so it's always seemed odd to me that like 20 year olds have 40 year old parents, lol.

cheesejustridiculous
Talker
Talker

Post by cheesejustridiculous »

Also, it went unnoticed, but WTF: Aspyn has never had FISH. Freakin' FISH.

coffeeaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict »

I used to like her vlogs but they seem boring now. Also Parker kept shouting in their why we got married vlog. The vlog also rubbed me the wrong way. Why do they keep defending that getting married is okay. I'm not saying it's not but I feel like they just want to roll their eyes

find7kites
Learner
Learner

Post by find7kites »

[youtube][/youtube]
her mom seems very tough always yelling to sit up straighter and stop using so's and and's. Or maybe that's just her mom's way of constructive critiscim.

lrd123456789
Learner
Learner

Post by lrd123456789 »

Interesting that was a video she posted, because it hasn't improved and it's what, 4 years later? She acts like she's so intelligent and such a work-a-holic, and that she really works a 9-5 (plus in her mind) job. Her mother actually seems decently intelligent, and the other kids do too. I think Aspyn just got so much praise from boys and her family by being cute and the first child, (and probably grandchild?/ i know she has a uncle? her age). I'm always curious what people from her highschool really think of her? I know everyone in my class thinks about the people who aren't in college right now and we always ask "why"? Because my town is also a small town, so even if you go to a community college here, you sit at home and don't do much else. I bet those boys she saw at the airport were like "ah dang" when they saw her. They were acting all nice and stuff to her, but im sure as soon as she walked away they were like thank gosh!!!!

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

HAHA that grammar school video is fantastic

tinybubblesxx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tinybubblesxx »

first time poster, looooong time lurker:

1) That grammar school video made me a little... sad? Her mom seems SUPER controlling, and idk.. it just bummed me out.
2) it's super weird her instagram is private.
3) her deleted videos... aspyn... what are you trying to do?

Also: I knew she was going to pull the plug on Australia. I just knew it.

superlyingface
Learner
Learner

Post by superlyingface »

find7kites wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
her mom seems very tough always yelling to sit up straighter and stop using so's and and's. Or maybe that's just her mom's way of constructive critiscim.
She looked so much better back then! And she seemed more likable, like a normal teenager

haworthia
Learner
Learner

Post by haworthia »

I love the color of her hair in that video and i think her mom's criticism is constructive. clearly aspyn just gave up trying because "like, so, and, cute" are all still integral in her vocabulary. i don't think the "and" is as bad, but the "so's" and "likes" are just a lot. i get she's just talking casually and obviously some slip in when we all talk, but its just so excessive. especially since she has the opportunity to sit in front of the camera and repeat herself and fix was she's saying, she just chooses not to.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

I hope their kids are blessed with her old nose and his unibrow.

Also we'll need a new thread title soon.

Aspyn CEOvard
Aspyn "Salt Lake is Just as Exotic as Sydney" Ovard

drama_llama
Learner
Learner

Post by drama_llama »

Tav just uploaded a video of their new house.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SadieBug
Talker
Talker

Post by SadieBug »

drama_llama wrote:Tav just uploaded a video of their new house.

Just watched that, he said that the little boy and girl in the video were his step brother and sister. Did his mom already marry that guy? Or maybe they just call them step siblings? I wonder if they'll all be living together and that's why they moved there. Whatever the case I don't see Aspyn being very welcoming to them the new guy and kids.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:I hope their kids are blessed with her old nose and his unibrow.

Also we'll need a new thread title soon.

Aspyn CEOvard
Aspyn "Salt Lake is Just as Exotic as Sydney" Ovard
Thread title suggestions

Asprin Ovary
AssPain Ovard

haworthia
Learner
Learner

Post by haworthia »

SadieBug wrote:
drama_llama wrote:Tav just uploaded a video of their new house.

Just watched that, he said that the little boy and girl in the video were his step brother and sister. Did his mom already marry that guy? Or maybe they just call them step siblings? I wonder if they'll all be living together and that's why they moved there. Whatever the case I don't see Aspyn being very welcoming to them the new guy and kids.

i was just coming on here to see if anyone else watched it. he only showed 3 rooms which looked like trey's, his, and avery's, so i wonder if maybe their dad isn't living with the whole family yet or maybe they only stay with their dad on the weekends or something so they don't need their own rooms. who knows. confirms her parents are split up now though. i seriously doubt her mom remarried already, just easier to call them step siblings

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

Since we have to make a new thread soon I've come up with some name suggestions

Asspain Ovard
Aspirin Ovary

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”