Aspyn Ovard Twitter Screenshots

farwen
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard Twitter Screenshots

Post by farwen »

I must've missed this, I am so shocked. I mean, not shocked at the realization Aspyn is a bitch, she always had a certain evil aura around her, but ... to be so open about it, I can't believe how stupid she is to believe she could've gotten away with it forever. I hope she loses her fanbase, cause she's CLEARLY a sociopath who doesn't deserve to make money off of innocent people.

cupkee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cupkee »

i'm upset that nobody really knows about this except people that are on gurugossiper.. i tried googling 'aspyn ovard twitter scandal' and things along the lines of that and the only place that actually covered it is this site - none of her followers/minions actually know anything that happened unless someone comments on one of her videos and someone else sees it. makes me sad that she's not losing many people and probably won't lose any of her sponsorships after everything she said :roll:

waashkayla
Stalker
Stalker

Post by waashkayla »

Hi everyone! Just made an account tonight so I can add to this thread. I've been following it for about a week now and to start, cannot BELIEVE my favorite youtuber is such a bitch when the camera isn't around. I wanted to let you guys know I've done some digging and found her most recent private accounts. I am 100% positive that it's her. Her most recent twitter (that some people already know) was "cheesepuff444" on Twitter. Myself and my cousin requested to follow her (and possibly more) and she has since made a new one because people were finding her. Her newest twitter, as of July 8th, is JakeKolu21. Trust me on this one. I found it because my cousin somehow found her private instagram, and her username was "princess415ferris". We both requested to follow her, she denied, and then we checked 2 days later by typing in that same username, and now her name on Instagram is "beautifulindianrugs". LOL. She is trying super hard to be sneaky! Her instagram picture (when her name was princess415ferris) was of a brown haired guy... now it is a rug. lol. We put two and two together because her newest twitter account's profile AND header picture, is of that same brown haired guy! lol. I know it's her real private twitter, because her friend Shy recently followed the Jake account... & that account was made within the last 2 days. (You can see for yourself by going to Shy's following). Aspyn is going to run out of email addresses if we keep finding her private accounts :P I hope we piss her off! She deserves to lose her following and be EXPOSED.

Electricavenue
Talker
Talker

Post by Electricavenue »

If she has a private twitter account where she reveals how much of a bad person she is, why does she keep making more?

tttaylor123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by tttaylor123 »

Well her private instagram is officially still beautifulindianrugs because another YTber sydney carlson follows it but I'm still looking for her twitter. I'm not that big of a fan of aspen but damn did she dig herself into a hole with these accounts /:

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

Since this still hasn't been covered as much as most of us on GG think it should be... I posted it in the Philip DeFranco subreddit. Please go comment on it if you have a reddit account.

NOTMariahCarey
Learner
Learner

Post by NOTMariahCarey »

tttaylor123 wrote:Well her private instagram is officially still beautifulindianrugs because another YTber sydney carlson follows it but I'm still looking for her twitter. I'm not that big of a fan of aspen but damn did she dig herself into a hole with these accounts /:
Meghan rienks follows it to, which only confirms it even more. and makes me wonder if Meghan shit talks her subs as well. why do these youtubers have to be so freaking fake and horrible people :roll:

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

deloritdolly wrote:Since this still hasn't been covered as much as most of us on GG think it should be... I posted it in the Philip DeFranco subreddit. Please go comment on it if you have a reddit account.
Dont get why you would send this to Phil, he won't care about this stuff as he is not one of those channels, if anything send it to someone like Sanders or something lol..
**Frooty Froot Loops**

raquel97
Lurker
Lurker

Post by raquel97 »

NOTMariahCarey wrote:
tttaylor123 wrote:Well her private instagram is officially still beautifulindianrugs because another YTber sydney carlson follows it but I'm still looking for her twitter. I'm not that big of a fan of aspen but damn did she dig herself into a hole with these accounts /:
Meghan rienks follows it to, which only confirms it even more. and makes me wonder if Meghan shit talks her subs as well. why do these youtubers have to be so freaking fake and horrible people :roll:
Parker himself and Kailee McKenzie follow her too.

gurugirl415
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gurugirl415 »

raquel97 wrote:
NOTMariahCarey wrote:
Parker is following an account called 106q. Could that be her private insta?

Parker himself and Kailee McKenzie follow her too.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

So Parker knows she's like this but still stayed with her and married her. Anyone else confused?

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

SadiesAriel wrote:So Parker knows she's like this but still stayed with her and married her. Anyone else confused?
It's all about that money honey. He can get rich by staying with her so that clearly outweighs any negative aspects of who she is as a person I guess.

km_lovexx
Learner
Learner

Post by km_lovexx »

I'm really confused...I feel like this can't be her! :(

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:
SadiesAriel wrote:So Parker knows she's like this but still stayed with her and married her. Anyone else confused?
It's all about that money honey. He can get rich by staying with her so that clearly outweighs any negative aspects of who she is as a person I guess.
Is he trapped now? Is divorce banned for Mormons?

Also why did no one send these to the brands that send her crap and sponsor her (and doesn't she have a makeup line with someone?) Why is everyone so willing to cover this up?!

La Rouquine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by La Rouquine »

Hi there ! Newest one she made is @donut11022 wonder what she's posting there
English is not my first language

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

carcino
Learner
Learner

Post by carcino »

Jeeeesus. Always felt like she was totally fake. :? :?

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”