Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynExposed415 - Aspyn Ovard - Part 10

Post by Talyylouisee »

haworthia wrote:
northiscalling wrote:She specifically planned to have a "filming room" and she's used it how many times? And then got pissed at Parker for walking on the "clean carpet"? I can't.
I was wondering about that, she kept talking about how she couldn't wait to film in her new house and how much better her videos would be because she had a dedicated filming room that was (somehow) better than the filming room she had at her parents' house? But now her filming rooms are her living room and bedroom, which to me seems ridiculous because that means those rooms are constantly a mess from filming, whereas she could just keep the mess contained if she did most of her filming in...the filming room! I'm guessing it has something to do with the lighting in that room, I wonder if she's tried the other empty bedroom they have?

perhaps this unused filming room is in her mind the future baby nursery? gotta tell parker its a filming room though so he doesnt catch on and start keeping an eye out for holes in the condoms :rofl:

lilikoi
Talker
Talker

Post by lilikoi »

^^
I believe she's said in a video before that she didn't take in the direction of the sun when considering her "filming room" and it doesn't get direct sunlight at all, so I think that's why she doesn't use it.

DrBre
Learner
Learner

Post by DrBre »

Parker: "I was kinda posing for the tumbnail..."
Aspyn: "No." *uses herself as the thumbnail.*
Parker, silly boy! He forgot Aspyn always has to be in the spotlight and that he shouldn't talk, unless he's fake complimenting her!

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

There's no way in hell he wrote himself that quote on their bedroom mirror

DrBre
Learner
Learner

Post by DrBre »

I don't understand why they're always like "It's called that. Is it called that? Yes it's called that. It's called that." Like, if you're not sure and want to ask the other person, just edit it out?

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

Xenia Dellafaille wrote:I don't understand why they're always like "It's called that. Is it called that? Yes it's called that. It's called that." Like, if you're not sure and want to ask the other person, just edit it out?
Yesssss THIS! There are always so many random, boring, or dumb moments they definitely should have cut out of the vlogs but were obviously too lazy. Especially the ones where they debate over whether they're going to include footage or not. It's just weird and awkward to watch.

haworthia
Learner
Learner

Post by haworthia »

MaddieLena wrote:There's no way in hell he wrote himself that quote on their bedroom mirror
I was wondering that because that and a few other things I've seen her show that he's "written" look really nice for a guys handwriting, but maybe he has nice handwriting. I literally just watched a video of hers from 2014 to compare the handwriting and it looks fairly different. Granted its from 2014 but I don't think handwriting changes that much ( If that is his handwriting, I wouldn't put it past her to tell him to write it on the mirror, or maybe he wants to be #goals just as much as her. lol

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

This is definitely the second time I've heard Aspyn's "funny" Taco Bell story...

goneguru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goneguru »

Wtf did she really buy a second duvet because she didn't want Parker touching the nice one??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

MaddieLena wrote:There's no way in hell he wrote himself that quote on their bedroom mirror
lmao that`s exactly what I was thinking. I mean if she`s ok with posting an Instagram pic with shit Parker "bought her" (which her private twitter says otherwise) then it`s not too farfetched to think she wrote that shit on the mirror herself :rofl:

bettydraper
Learner
Learner

Post by bettydraper »

goneguru wrote:Wtf did she really buy a second duvet because she didn't want Parker touching the nice one??????

She really did :rofl: She's ridiculous and seriously controlling.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

lilikoi wrote:^^
I believe she's said in a video before that she didn't take in the direction of the sun when considering her "filming room" and it doesn't get direct sunlight at all, so I think that's why she doesn't use it.
I get why YouTubers prefer "natural lighting" but they all act like they haven't spent hundreds of dollars on lighting equipment :roll:

Wonderland
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderland »

Watching today's vlog and I am so confused. She bought a duvet which Parker likes to sleep with but she won't let him touch it because it's too nice? What? Is that a thing?

Also, watching with my little brother and he won't stop making fun of the way she talks :rofl:

cheerleader415
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cheerleader415 »

She made me furious in todays vlog talking about how taco bell employees were so stupid they couldn't figure out how to do her two seperate orders in the drivethrough i found it so offensive i needed to comment aspyn has never ever worked in fast food she has no idea how difficult it is to do two seperate orders let alone in a drivethrough and was she seriously too lazy to go in? It makes me furious the way she treats people who work everyday jobs like their nothing i work in fast food and people like her make me sick

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

cheerleader415 wrote:She made me furious in todays vlog talking about how taco bell employees were so stupid they couldn't figure out how to do her two seperate orders in the drivethrough i found it so offensive i needed to comment aspyn has never ever worked in fast food she has no idea how difficult it is to do two seperate orders let alone in a drivethrough and was she seriously too lazy to go in? It makes me furious the way she treats people who work everyday jobs like their nothing i work in fast food and people like her make me sick
RIGHT?! I was like, yeah I've never worked fast food either, but I know that drive thru's are designed to have one order per car. Messing that up really screws with their software.

Also she does literally nothing for a living. And records it. If she had to work 40 hrs a week at a minimum wage job she would shrivel up and die.

cheerleader415
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cheerleader415 »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:
cheerleader415 wrote:She made me furious in todays vlog talking about how taco bell employees were so stupid they couldn't figure out how to do her two seperate orders in the drivethrough i found it so offensive i needed to comment aspyn has never ever worked in fast food she has no idea how difficult it is to do two seperate orders let alone in a drivethrough and was she seriously too lazy to go in? It makes me furious the way she treats people who work everyday jobs like their nothing i work in fast food and people like her make me sick
RIGHT?! I was like, yeah I've never worked fast food either, but I know that drive thru's are designed to have one order per car. Messing that up really screws with their software.

Also she does literally nothing for a living. And records it. If she had to work 40 hrs a week at a minimum wage job she would shrivel up and die.

I would laugh my ass off seeing her work my job whats sad is there are people much more deserving of what she has also if she were in new england people here would laugh at her so much shed be veiwed as a ditz and lazy which is in my opinion what she is

cheerleader415
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cheerleader415 »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:

I would laugh my ass off seeing her work my job whats sad is there are people much more deserving of what she has also if she were in new england people here would laugh at her so much shed be veiwed as a ditz and lazy which is in my opinion what she is

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

Their lives are so boring they make montages of themselves putting away clothes....putting...away...clothes...

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

abigail wrote:Their lives are so boring they make montages of themselves putting away clothes....putting...away...clothes...
That's her art.

kaydeeidk
Learner
Learner

Post by kaydeeidk »

Aspyn and Parker's vlogs basically only consist of them
1. Cleaning
2. Folding laundry
3. Going to Target