Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynExposed415 - Aspyn Ovard - Part 10

Post by Melroselove »

wildflowers135 wrote:Image
Me whenever aspyn talks about how plant-based she is and how easy taking care of babies will be and how supposeBly smart she is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i have always wanted a nose job, but seeing how Aspyn's has made such a negative change in her face (in my opinion), I'm really rethinking it.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:We're at page 40 again.
New thread title suggestions? :tu:
Maybe Potatovard as someone suggested in the last thread.

Marinka
Debater
Debater

Post by Marinka »

Wonderland wrote:So I'm not sure if this is a stupid question but if Aspyn did try to get a serious real world job (which I doubt will ever happen) could her YouTube career mess with her chances? There's so much stuff about her on the Internet. Maybe it's just me, but if I was looking to hire someone and I found out they were plastered all over the Internet and put up stupid videos like she has, I probably wouldn't take them very seriously. What you put on the Internet nowadays is just as important as your resume.
I actually think otherwise.. She is pretty popular on YT and if she wanted to work in an example a clothing store that sells stuff for teenagers, I think she could get that job pretty easily - even if she didn't work anywhere (except YT) before..

IMHO Youtubers could get regular jobs pretty easy - even easier that some people who work and studied their whole life in a certain genre, just because they have the known appearance. I mean Beckie worked for Lush, she probably got their sales a bit higher, because people wanted to see her and buy lush stuff :) And same goes to Aspyn, Zoella, Tanya etc... :)
:love2: English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

vanilla bean09
Debater
Debater

Post by vanilla bean09 »

Aspyn 'supposebly' ovard

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Aspyn Potatovard has my vote.

depot
Learner
Learner

Post by depot »

AspynJustBarelyAGeniusOvard
AspynIsJustBarelySmart

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Post by laesterschwester »

Marinka wrote:
Wonderland wrote:So I'm not sure if this is a stupid question but if Aspyn did try to get a serious real world job (which I doubt will ever happen) could her YouTube career mess with her chances? There's so much stuff about her on the Internet. Maybe it's just me, but if I was looking to hire someone and I found out they were plastered all over the Internet and put up stupid videos like she has, I probably wouldn't take them very seriously. What you put on the Internet nowadays is just as important as your resume.
I actually think otherwise.. She is pretty popular on YT and if she wanted to work in an example a clothing store that sells stuff for teenagers, I think she could get that job pretty easily - even if she didn't work anywhere (except YT) before..

IMHO Youtubers could get regular jobs pretty easy - even easier that some people who work and studied their whole life in a certain genre, just because they have the known appearance. I mean Beckie worked for Lush, she probably got their sales a bit higher, because people wanted to see her and buy lush stuff :) And same goes to Aspyn, Zoella, Tanya etc... :)
If you work in retail or with public appearance maybe but I dunno how it would roll if you are working in a corporation or so. (even though non of them have an education that allows them to work at a corporation anyway...)

anyway, I am not a regular follower of aspyn but when I am, I am always disgusted by her lashes... I might be the only one but I think they're waaaaay too much for a normal everyday lash.. It just looks so over the top and spiderish to me.
irony and sarcasm is completely overrated and dull.

socialbeauty
Informer
Informer

Post by socialbeauty »

I honestly think they can get a good job when youtube dies down. Education is highly important for that first job but after that, it is all about your work experience. When I was looking for a new job, they did not really care about my college degree, they just wanted to know what I did at my first job and I had only been out of college for a little over a year.

If you look at it, she technically has been "working" since she was like 14/15 since Youtube is considered a career. She plays an essential role in "designing" those leggings, beauty boxes, etc. They work with brands to sell stuff blah blah blah. Even with just a hs diploma, everything she has done with youtube and the networking with large brands would easily get her a job in sales/marketing/pr/social media with any company. Have you seen youtuber's linkedin's? They already have ones set up and make themselves sound super amazing. It's how you word what you have done and reaching out to over 2-3 million people is a big deal Most likely, she may end up working at benefit or urban since she has worked with them the longest.

As they say, it's not what you do but who you know ;) It's annoying as heck since we've worked hard in college and put so much into it, but that's life

ardent27
Talker
Talker

Post by ardent27 »

What happened to her wanting to be a wedding videographer? You know, to copy Hailey Devine :roll:

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

You guys when she was about to talk about birth control in the period video I totally thought she was going to talk about masturbating :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

AspynSupposeBlyPotovard

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

laesterschwester wrote:
Marinka wrote:

If you work in retail or with public appearance maybe but I dunno how it would roll if you are working in a corporation or so. (even though non of them have an education that allows them to work at a corporation anyway...)

anyway, I am not a regular follower of aspyn but when I am, I am always disgusted by her lashes... I might be the only one but I think they're waaaaay too much for a normal everyday lash.. It just looks so over the top and spiderish to me.
I think her eyelashes lool like Hitler's mustache...

goudaforyou
Informer
Informer

Post by goudaforyou »

hahaha omg she probably uses the app so she knows when she's fertile and can get pregnant

annoyedtodeath
Learner
Learner

Post by annoyedtodeath »

Anyone else feel like she was slightly less annoying and bitchy in this vlog? She probably had a filling meal or something for once and isn't hangry. :roll:

Cozumelted
Learner
Learner

Post by Cozumelted »

Lmao who put up this comment Image im surprise its lasted almost 20 minutes so far

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

So finally Parker admitted they're fighting all the time. :D I bet she yelled at him and they had a big fight after that clip because he is ruining her attempts to make them GOALS!

And yeah, she is less annoying and bitchy in this vlog, maybe Parker finally agreed to have a kid with her? :D
English is my 17th language.

d4865
Talker
Talker

Post by d4865 »

She's probably poking holes in the condoms as we speak waiting for her most fertile day...

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”