JustBarelyBrilliance - Aspyn Ovard - Part 6

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JustBarelyBrilliance - Aspyn Ovard - Part 6

Post by yougottaregatta »

LOL at her "we're not complaining, we're telling you about our lives". But what cracked me up even more was when she said "I mean, we're always positive....but nobody can be positive ALL the time". Parker is totally getting sick of her bs, though. While she was ranting about **not ranting** he looked completely embarrassed/annoyed.

AwesomelyAwesome
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by AwesomelyAwesome »

YOU GUYS MY HHEART HURTS FOR PARKERR!!

He "literally" said, "This trip is going to be so fun, we've only been here 3 hours and we've already done so much!" He's so excited and happy to be with his friends, it's so sad!!
Basically his comment was, "Man we've been here 3 hours and already have done more than we did in 3 days in Cabo"

I KNOW he signed himself up for this, and Aspyn is his Sugar Mama, but it's still sad. He's just a little boy and wants to snowboard and climb on roofs and shit, he's not made to be a Instagram Husband... I know this is what he chose, but I still feel bad.

I'm happy he got to go on this trip with his friends.. and GASPP Meg got Aspyn to eat something kinda sorta different?! Shocking. It only took her going to a Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco to try Guacamole again because OBVIOUSLY they didn't have that in Cabo....- __ -

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

So I know Aspyn kept Ovard on all social media and stuff cause that what she's known as or whatever, but has she said if she legally made her name Aspyn Ovard-Ferris or just Aspyn Ferris? Her plane ticket said Ovard.

Plumcot
Talker
Talker

Post by Plumcot »

opangatay wrote:So I know Aspyn kept Ovard on all social media and stuff cause that what she's known as or whatever, but has she said if she legally made her name Aspyn Ovard-Ferris or just Aspyn Ferris? Her plane ticket said Ovard.
I wouldn't be surprised if she still hasn't changed her name. Look how long it took her to get blinds.

Also, does anyone else just roll their eyes when youtubers complain about everyday things that happen to all of us? Having to go grocery shopping, making dinner, losing a wallet... They act like they're so special and shouldn't have to deal with those mundane tasks. And they make such a big deal out of getting around to do these things while most of us do all of those things everyday while also working or going to school! When YouTube first started getting big I would never have guessed it would become a job that would make people SO freakin conceited.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

meghan hughes threw shaaaaaaade at aspyn in her newest video about aspyn moving to la for like under a week and then moving back home
its too funny because they JUST came back from cabo together pretending to be bffs, it does make meghan look a lil spiteful tho because aspyn is living in utah and still is 100 times more successful on youtube than her and her sister combined

smorespup
Informer
Informer

Post by smorespup »

I was honestly super embarrassed for her when she was making a big deal about missing her flight and going on an on about what a story it was and calling her mom. I think that shows just how dull she is. When something as mundane as missing a flight because you forgot your wallet is the most exciting thing to happen to you, then you know you are probably one hell of a boring person.

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

They couldn't find anywhere better to eat than Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco? Pretty sure they could find plenty of vegan restaurants is Aspyn still wanted to pretend she was doing her "cleanse" or if not a hipster grilled cheese sandwich restaurant for Miss Grilled Cheese Queen...

They're vlogs are like watching the worst travel show ever. They clearly did no research before going, Parker even said he couldn't believe it was a big city. I'm sure they just looked at a picture of the Golden Gate bridge on pintrest and counted that as research. And going on the roof was something I thought was cool when I was like 15. And Parker should definitely stop vlogging in bed with his shirt off because nobody wants to see that.

rhibops
Talker
Talker

Post by rhibops »

They are such babies, honestly. How did both couples manage to miss their flights, and she told it as if it was some fascinating story. It just makes all of them look as though they are (just) barely able to function. For the other couple, did you really think you would make a flight 20 minutes after getting to the airport and having to check in, go through security etc? And then there was the story about how Meg parked at a hotel rather than airport parking to save the money "I hope her car doesn't get towed", erm yeah that's definitely going to happen. You can't just park at a hotel you're not even staying at while you go on a trip?! What on earth made them think that was ok. They are children, they obviously have had a much more sheltered life than most 19/20 year olds. I would be embarrassed to post such content.

smorespup
Informer
Informer

Post by smorespup »

pear022 wrote:They couldn't find anywhere better to eat than Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco? Pretty sure they could find plenty of vegan restaurants is Aspyn still wanted to pretend she was doing her "cleanse" or if not a hipster grilled cheese sandwich restaurant for Miss Grilled Cheese Queen...

They're vlogs are like watching the worst travel show ever. They clearly did no research before going, Parker even said he couldn't believe it was a big city. I'm sure they just looked at a picture of the Golden Gate bridge on pintrest and counted that as research. And going on the roof was something I thought was cool when I was like 15. And Parker should definitely stop vlogging in bed with his shirt off because nobody wants to see that.
And going to a Cheesecake Factory was adventurous for them :roll: . Aspyn as an absolute child when it comes to food and it constantly blows my mind seeing how picky she is. And I thought the rooftop thing was ridiculous as well. How old are the other two? They just all seemed so juvenile and very small town-y.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

smorespup wrote:
pear022 wrote:They couldn't find anywhere better to eat than Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco? Pretty sure they could find plenty of vegan restaurants is Aspyn still wanted to pretend she was doing her "cleanse" or if not a hipster grilled cheese sandwich restaurant for Miss Grilled Cheese Queen...

And going to a Cheesecake Factory was adventurous for them :roll: . Aspyn as an absolute child when it comes to food and it constantly blows my mind seeing how picky she is. And I thought the rooftop thing was ridiculous as well. How old are the other two? They just all seemed so juvenile and very small town-y.
I am pretty sure Meg is 18 and Ruger is 20, but I'm not 100% positive. I watched one of their Q&A's once just to get a feel for them and I vaguely remember them saying that.

Also.. why on earth would someone name their child Ruger?

ETA: And why wouldn't they have just texted Aspyn and/or Parker that they missed their flight?

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Guys, we need a new thread name. I'm not creative but I think it should have something to do with these train wreck travel vlogs.
Or maybe we could call it WowYallAreIdiots ;)

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ HauteCuisine - Aspyn Ovard Eats American Food Around the World - Part 7 ?????
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

pizzaisbae01
Talker
Talker

Post by pizzaisbae01 »

Burritobrilliance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

pizzaisbae01 wrote:Burritobrilliance

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

Or something like Aspynplayshouse haha idk I'm not that creative but you guys are good!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

Cheesecake Factory? Really?! They couldn't have just gone to Pier 39 and explored the touristy restaurants there? At least it would have been different than what they're used to getting in Utah.

glamour1225
Learner
Learner

Post by glamour1225 »

Why would Meg and ruger not text them they missed their flight? Or vice versa? Idk but it seems weird not to be constantly communicating with the friends youre traveling with when you separate and have to catch the same plane soon

Green Jello
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Green Jello »

I swear they closed the vlog right after having sex. Parker had sexed up hair, Aspyn had an after orgasm glow. Nasty.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

this is my first time posting on here in like a year but i was watching this and why does it seem like they're talking about aspyn @ 4:00

[youtube][/youtube]

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

joinmymisery wrote:this is my first time posting on here in like a year but i was watching this and why does it seem like they're talking about aspyn @ 4:00

[youtube][/youtube]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Megan's thrown shade at her on Twitter before too, like there was one tweet like "nobody cares about your relationship but you so stop oversharing" or something like that (months before the wedding) but she acts like they're best friends when they're together.......idk man, Meghan has her issues but I generally like her and I love when she throws shade at Aspyn

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”