JustBarelyBrilliance - Aspyn Ovard - Part 6

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JustBarelyBrilliance - Aspyn Ovard - Part 6

Post by abigail »

I'm sure Parker is going to resent her at some point in the future. Sure maybe he's fine now with going along on all of her makeup trips and hanging out with beauty gurus but at some point he's going to look back on his life and realizing he was just doing what Aspyn wanted him to the whole time. Even his "own" channel is at least partly controlled by Aspyn

bitchyhollow
Learner
Learner

Post by bitchyhollow »

abigail wrote:I'm sure Parker is going to resent her at some point in the future. Sure maybe he's fine now with going along on all of her makeup trips and hanging out with beauty gurus but at some point he's going to look back on his life and realizing he was just doing what Aspyn wanted him to the whole time. Even his "own" channel is at least partly controlled by Aspyn
I know. Parker seems like such an extroverted adventure seeker but aspyn hates anything out of her normal routine. And you can tell that Parker gets bummed out when aspyn doesn't want to try anything new and he'll probably resent her for making him miss out on amazing experiences

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

LOL at Parker reminiscing about high school and missing it so hard because it finally dawned on him that he peaked in twelfth grade.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Plumcot
Talker
Talker

Post by Plumcot »

You guys... I met and dated my husband in high school and even I don't miss it at all. It's been over 5 years for me but I've never missed it... Even right after I graduated! Most people don't want to think about high school because it was embarrassing. I'm sure they just miss being the center of attention. We all know they don't miss the actual school part of it cause they can easily have educations.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

Yeah high school was awful. The worst four years of my life easily. And sometimes I think about the people that peaked in high school and laugh.

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

I know we always give Aspyn crap for what she eats but Parker literally only ate American food this whole trip, at least Aspyn was eating enchiladas.
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

MaddieLena wrote:After someone mentioned it here, I cannot unsee her hand gestures! They're so annoyiiiing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pizzaisbae01
Talker
Talker

Post by pizzaisbae01 »

Anyone notice Parker didn't really give a good shot of aspyns food? Someone's been cheating their diet and veganism maybe?

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

pizzaisbae01 wrote:Anyone notice Parker didn't really give a good shot of aspyns food? Someone's been cheating their diet and veganism maybe? Image

You know she gave that diet up the same day she started. Had her momma on the vlog talking about "oh were just gonna eat cleaner, everything in moderation." Aspyn can't stick to nothing. I'm surprised her and Parker haven't called it quits already.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

"I just feel so cheerful. I feel like a better person.. because of them. Like how they influenced me." - Parker about the people HIRED TO BE FRIENDLY at an event he met several days prior

"Aww, cute babe." - Parker, about HIS WIFE

baileyedm
Learner
Learner

Post by baileyedm »

THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS. If I was Parker and I was waking up every day next to Aspyn, I would also miss that time that I was not married to her and joined at the hip and had some freedom to go and play sports and be with my friends and live my life! Goodness.

bitchyhollow
Learner
Learner

Post by bitchyhollow »

baileyedm wrote:Image

THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS. If I was Parker and I was waking up every day next to Aspyn, I would also miss that time that I was not married to her and joined at the hip and had some freedom to go and play sports and be with my friends and live my life! Goodness.
I can't believe someone actually wrote that out and had the nerve to press post. That comment is so damn rude. It's practically saying he should be grateful that aspyn married him like she saved him or something. And that he shouldn't have certain feelings and miss his old life because the great almighty aspyn swooped in and saved. If anything being with aspyn is hindering him. If he wasn't with aspyn he'd probably be in a frat at some university being a regular guy his age and hanging out with friends, but instead he's stuck being aspyns prop in her staged life. He's 20 years old and is living like he's in his 30s or 40s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ilovepeachjuice
Debater
Debater

Post by ilovepeachjuice »

How obvious do you think Aspyn is making it to Parker that he's just her prop to portray this fantasy blogger life? Like do you think she explicitly says "Hey can it's our 2 year anniversary from when we first went out you should post a cute picture of us" or do you think she hints at it with "Hey babeee you know what would be so cute if you posted...."

Cozumelted
Learner
Learner

Post by Cozumelted »

I never get why people pity Parker. Parker is an adult and can do what he wants. He had to propose, and be had to agree to the wedding date. He is in charge of his life, not Aspyn. If he wanted to be off on his own, away at school or working a job, he would be. Aspyn isnt holding him hostage - she couldnt force him to marry her, move in, quit his job and school, etc. If he wanted a wife who was adventerous and spontaneous, he had no reason not to get one. Some of you give him way too much credit. He seems nothing less than content living off Aspyns paychecks. She cant stop him from doing things. If he doesnt do them, its his choice.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

baileyedm wrote:THESE PEOPLE ARE NUTS. If I was Parker and I was waking up every day next to Aspyn, I would also miss that time that I was not married to her and joined at the hip and had some freedom to go and play sports and be with my friends and live my life! Goodness.
Yeah and it's not a terrible thing to miss high school especially if you enjoyed it. He doesn't constantly lament about how high school was so great, and that he wishes he could go back. Like I don't constantly miss it, but there are days I wish I could go back to do theatre or have friends constantly around. Though I do think in Parker's case going to an actual university would help him. He could go be a frat boy and become a business major or whatever so he can wear a suit to work.

IamaWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by IamaWitch »

ilovepeachjuice wrote:How obvious do you think Aspyn is making it to Parker that he's just her prop to portray this fantasy blogger life? Like do you think she explicitly says "Hey can it's our 2 year anniversary from when we first went out you should post a cute picture of us" or do you think she hints at it with "Hey babeee you know what would be so cute if you posted...."
She definitely does the first thing. You can hear her talk about things she wants him to do or say all the time. And since she seems to force Avrey to post about her and Parker on AVREYS Instagram too, I don't doubt it. Or she just logs into his account and posts it herself and writes captions like "I love my wife."
She's nuts.

nugget

Post by nugget »

[tweet][/tweet]

Wow, finally. That only took them like 2 MONTHS. I'd be crying too. At least we don't have to look at paper taped to windows anymore.

gem2011
Learner
Learner

Post by gem2011 »

ImageImage

Lol wow..

pizzaisbae01
Talker
Talker

Post by pizzaisbae01 »

gem2011 wrote:ImageImage

Lol wow..

But aspyn is the PERFECT child and her mums FAVOURITE. No wonder trey can't stand her. I feel bad for him.

Aspyn thinks she's haute shit but she's really cold diarrhoea.

Plumcot
Talker
Talker

Post by Plumcot »

Parker looked so surprised/annoyed when Aspyn said she was going to a birthday party. Especially since they were in the middle of putting things away! I don't think he's used to living with a lazy slob yet.... Better change because Aspyn isn't!

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”