Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HauteMess Marriage - Aspyn Ovard Part 5

Post by cookiesandcream »

kayuhsee wrote:
cookiesandcream wrote:
kayuhsee wrote: Omg I never watched that vlog, but now that I did I'm dying :rofl: I kind of see why she decided to stick with saying no though. She only lived there for like what a month? Plus I am sure her mom helped pay for 90% of her things.
Do you mind giving the time? As it's finals season, I don't know if it's worth losing my brain cells listening to Aspyn talk.
It's at 7:30!
Thanks! Oh my god it's actually hilarious. You can literally see her pause a bit and start to say "well", before she realizes that there's no denying that she did in fact move out before. She's so stupid, I can't.

nugget

Post by nugget »

IamaWitch wrote:So, some people here were complaining that their house looks empty and so on. And to be honest, I don't paint my walls any other colour than white. Ever. My furniture is white and black and the art on my walls is in pink and blue. It's "minimalist" and I love it. The thing that caught my attention though is that they don't have any books. Not one. No books, no DVD's/bluerays or video games.. :o When we had just moved in here (2 month ago) I was wondering why everything looked so empty, although I love the minimalist look! But after we unpaked all our books (many, many, many books) it looked awesome!

TL;DR: Where are their books and personal items?! Wheeere?!
All our walls are white too, we just can't be arsed to paint them. White is nice and neutral anyway. We also live in Scandinavia though, where most people just have white walls. I feel like everything in America is so beige or cream... I honestly prefer it white.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

nugget wrote:
IamaWitch wrote:So, some people here were complaining that their house looks empty and so on. And to be honest, I don't paint my walls any other colour than white. Ever. My furniture is white and black and the art on my walls is in pink and blue. It's "minimalist" and I love it. The thing that caught my attention though is that they don't have any books. Not one. No books, no DVD's/bluerays or video games.. :o When we had just moved in here (2 month ago) I was wondering why everything looked so empty, although I love the minimalist look! But after we unpaked all our books (many, many, many books) it looked awesome!

TL;DR: Where are their books and personal items?! Wheeere?!
All our walls are white too, we just can't be arsed to paint them. White is nice and neutral anyway. We also live in Scandinavia though, where most people just have white walls. I feel like everything in America is so beige or cream... I honestly prefer it white.
I prefer white too, it just makes it easier to decorate in my opinion. You can have like colored pillows and accents that with go with your color theme and the walls don't interfere with that. But with aspyns house it feels almost model home like, nothing personal at all. It seems like a set almost cause there's really no personal things there whatsoever. It's sad really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

They have a lot of stuff but most of it is Aspyn's junk. I don't think she went through any of her things before she packed to move, she just packed EVERYTHING she has ever owned in her life but then doesn't do anything with it? Her and Parker need to do a big purge.

Also, she kept saying when the house was being built she would turn their guest bedroom into a filming room/office... Is that ever going to happen?

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

northiscalling wrote:They have a lot of stuff but most of it is Aspyn's junk. I don't think she went through any of her things before she packed to move, she just packed EVERYTHING she has ever owned in her life but then doesn't do anything with it? Her and Parker need to do a big purge.

Also, she kept saying when the house was being built she would turn their guest bedroom into a filming room/office... Is that ever going to happen?
Yeah that will happen when pigs can fly :rofl:
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

purplespirit
Learner
Learner

Post by purplespirit »

northiscalling wrote:They have a lot of stuff but most of it is Aspyn's junk. I don't think she went through any of her things before she packed to move, she just packed EVERYTHING she has ever owned in her life but then doesn't do anything with it? Her and Parker need to do a big purge.

I think she's too lazy to do any of that. And since her house is huge she can store junk for years without ever having to bother about it :?

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

I don't think they've gone down that hallway once in any of their vlogs...why did they need 4 bedrooms again??

Merkittenn1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Merkittenn1 »

Her new main channel video is way too oversaturated. Like i couldn't BARELY watch! My eyes were literally bleeding halfway through the video. Especially when she showed the VS Robe at 4:50, my eyes were like nope & I closed the tab right away. Please aspyn i know you read on here, calm down with the fucking editing.

English is my 2nd language.

allyb_01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by allyb_01 »

OT but why doesn't Aspyn ever disclose that the links listed in her description box are affiliate links..? Isn't that against FTC guidelines?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

New thread title suggestions?
RETIRED MODERATOR

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:New thread title suggestions?
Someone suggested something with "Just Barely" not too long ago...
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

purplespirit
Learner
Learner

Post by purplespirit »

Dumbyn + Dumber hahahahaha...

sherniceloveyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sherniceloveyou »

Aspyn Owhiner

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

allyb_01 wrote:OT but why doesn't Aspyn ever disclose that the links listed in her description box are affiliate links..? Isn't that against FTC guidelines?
I know! I was just going to comment the same thing, she even says "I will try my best to find all the links to the products, and I know this headphones are expensive so I will try and find a dupe for you guys!" Image like seriously ALL the links she provided are sponsored even the one for the dupe! The only link she didn't put was probably because she didn't get that for free. It bothers me that her subscribes are so blind about how this girl only cares about getting money from them. Also the giveaway is just to get more subs and followers to even get more shit for free and a MacBook probably represents only .01% of her weeks paycheck, she should get 5 or 6 MacBooks to give back to her subs! She has like 2 and a half million subscribers, 1 MacBook for that amount of people seems ridiculous.

It wouldnt bother me that much if she actually used and tried what she gets sent and after that put it in the video but she only cares for herself and nobody else. Image

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

sofiivf wrote:It bothers me that her subscribes are so blind about how this girl only cares about getting money from them.
Hasn't she come out awhile ago and flat out say she was just doing YT for money?

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

Thread suggestion: Just barely Mor(m)ons
English is my 17th language.

cornlover87
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cornlover87 »

Im just catching up on her main channel and am i the only one who thinks the fabric ornaments are extremely ugly? Also does anyone know what camera avrey uses to vlog?

Plumcot
Talker
Talker

Post by Plumcot »

Aspyn "Why do people wear underwear?" Ovard

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

I think white walls are okay, they can always paint them in the future if they're still living there. But they should've added crown molding, it would have made it look nicer and homier. Their house really does look like a set.

trosasaurus
Talker
Talker

Post by trosasaurus »

Aspyn "OMG I'm not fake, but I'll just do this for some footage" Ovard

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”