Rosepetals
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 4

Post by Rosepetals »

AwesomelyAwesome wrote:
Rosepetals wrote: Also, the whole marriage thing was totally for all the wrong reasons. at least from her explanation. she wants to get married because that's just what people do in their area? well, she's not them or their religion? And quite honestly, her and parker seem like they do not really have a lot of activities that they both like to do together. My boyfriend and I will hang out with mutual friends TOGETHER, not go off into separate areas with them, we watch tv shows together, we play video games together. We actually very similar interests. I don't see that with her and Parker. They seem bored most of the time together.

THIS, ALL OF THIS. I hate how she keeps saying the reason they are getting married is because it's common where they live.... "Because everyone else is doing it" is not a valid reason for making a lifelong commitment to someone.
And you know what else is common in your area... going to temple every Sunday, wearing modest clothing, and being Mormon.. you are NONE and do NONE of those things Aspyn...
And even during the wedding vlogs, Parker's friend kept saying that they were the first of their friends to get married... HAHAHA totally caught Aspyn in her dumb lie..
And I feel bad for Parker.. they are totally different, he wants to go outside, and play his games and watch football and hang out with his friends and all Aspyn wants to do is edit pictures to make them "goalz" She will NEVER be satisfied.
Someone else said it is annoying how privileged she is and she doesn't even realize it...
Someone on one of their recent vlogs asked them to make a video about how they budgeted to buy a house so young... Really?! The comments were like, "She doesn't have normal 19 year old money..." haha So true.
Yeah, that's the thing! The mormon culture lends itself to getting married younger. Honestly, having a common religion in and of itself means that you have a lot of common goals, values, and beliefs with your partner. You also have a common thing to discuss and thing to attend together. Also, you know common people, so it festers a community. This is why young marriage can work well for Mormons. But she isn't one, so her saying it works for everyone else is just dumb.

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:New thread title suggestions?
I'm cool with HauteMessMarriage, I forget who originally suggested it but it wasn't me.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

double post, sorry
Last edited by LivingInElysium on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

lolaperkins wrote:
trosasaurus wrote:I'm not sure if I was the only one or not, but I was so annoyed that she got money back when she changed the colour of the mixer. I get that it was Target, because they gave the gift card instead of just doing an outright swap, but it just annoyed me. I'm not sure how much those mixers cost over there, but where I live, they're damn expensive. I would love one for myself! I just think if I spent all that money on a wedding gift for someone, for them to go and end up getting money back, it would really piss me off. I definitely wouldn't have vlogged about it if I were them.
I looked it up on Target.com, and if they bought a cheaper model they saved around $200, from $449 - 299. But I think they got the Artisand Stand mixer, and it went from $349 down to $280 which is a pretty good deal especially considering their price in other countries. In Australia they retail for around 800 at minimum.
The one they ended up getting is definitely an Artisan model. Only the Artisan ones come in the different colours. It's usually the lowest model one, but still expensive. The professional ones only come in the graphite or silver colours (as far as I've seen).
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

annoyedtodeath wrote:Hello hello, long time lurker, first time poster. This is kinda OT and old news, but remember in October when she posted a vlog titled "sneaking my dog into target"? It still makes my blood boil.
I'm a service dog handler and nothing pisses me off more than when people sneak their pets in places. It gives real service dogs a bad name and is extremely rude, not only to the business, but to all the service dog teams in your area! It makes it harder for actual teams to be granted the access that they deserve because business owners are wary of any animals coming in.
There are people who say that it's fine because the dog was in a bag. It's still bs. Business owners are too scared to ask the questions that they're legally allowed to ask because of people biting their heads off for exercising their rights. I don't care that the dog was in a bag. It was still extremely rude and immature. Imo, it's just as bad as if she slapped a service dog vest that she got off of eBay and claimed him to be a real working dog.
Fuck Aspyn, man. She drives me nuts.
(/end rant)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhhh! I know how you feel look back on the past posts where I tweeted at her about it. I have a guide dog puppy in training and its happened to me before where someone has brought in their own dog (3 little dogs to be exact) and they started barking at my dog. Everyone started looking at my puppy in training thinking it was him but it was just an inconsiderate person :? But that's what Aspyn is, she only cares about herself and doesn't think of the consequences that could happen to others...
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

I just found these screenshots on my computer, from recently. Two are from yesterdays vlog and one I'm unsure if I have shared it yet and its from a few weeks ago I believe, just for a laugh :) sorry double post as well

If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

luxuryera
Informer
Informer

Post by luxuryera »

LivingInElysium wrote:Hmm. Aspyn went on about going to Target today to exchange her KitchenAid. She hasn't mentioned anything about her "missing" wedding gifts since that one vlog. I wonder if Target just told her she got punked and she didn't wanna say it in the vlog.
I actually could not help but laugh when she said gifts were "bought" but they weren't delivered. It reminded of that a user on here 'bought' her that exercise balance ball thing. I still cannot believe at some of the things they requested on that registry.

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

luxuryera wrote:
LivingInElysium wrote:Hmm. Aspyn went on about going to Target today to exchange her KitchenAid. She hasn't mentioned anything about her "missing" wedding gifts since that one vlog. I wonder if Target just told her she got punked and she didn't wanna say it in the vlog.
I actually could not help but laugh when she said gifts were "bought" but they weren't delivered. It reminded of that a user on here 'bought' her that exercise balance ball thing. I still cannot believe at some of the things they requested on that registry.
"I am ASPYN OVARD *hair-flip* Do you KNOW who I am? I will make 12 year old kids stop going to target, don't mess with me."
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

I don't know if it's because they're young, or WHAT. But I would not be comfortable spending all of MY money on some guy. Like there's nothing wrong with paying for things at all, but it honestly seems like Parker doesn't buy ANYTHING. Like Aspyn you ain't slick changing the names on the vlog channel, that's her vlog channel so she controls that, and SHE can't take him off just as easily.
The only reason anyone cares about him is because of Aspyn, he needs to break off and form his OWN channel while her audience would be there to follow.
I can't see Aspyn lasting for that long, I mean most of her follows are younger and they can't connect with being married? And for the ones who can, are they going to follow her stupid DIY videos.

edit - Also fail to see how everything about Aspyn is Goalz. [honestly i thought goals was a 2013-14 phrase.]
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

orangetasticgirl wrote:
DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:New thread title suggestions?
I'm cool with HauteMessMarriage, I forget who originally suggested it but it wasn't me.

LOL we should also add in there her wrong way of using barely

I just got married! (All of us)
I barely got married! (Aspyn)

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

julia_roberts wrote:I don't know if it's because they're young, or WHAT. But I would not be comfortable spending all of MY money on some guy. Like there's nothing wrong with paying for things at all, but it honestly seems like Parker doesn't buy ANYTHING. Like Aspyn you ain't slick changing the names on the vlog channel, that's her vlog channel so she controls that, and SHE can't take him off just as easily.
The only reason anyone cares about him is because of Aspyn, he needs to break off and form his OWN channel while her audience would be there to follow.
I can't see Aspyn lasting for that long, I mean most of her follows are younger and they can't connect with being married? And for the ones who can, are they going to follow her stupid DIY videos.

edit - Also fail to see how everything about Aspyn is Goalz. [honestly i thought goals was a 2013-14 phrase.]
I agree with this. I mean my fiance doesn't make as much money as I do but he's in school right now and I just graduated. But at least he tries to help me with groceries and is working towards his degree.

I don't mind gender roles that are reversed, i.e. stay at home dad. But I hate it when a man just sits around and doesn't do anything. I guess you can say Aspyn is the lazier one in this relationship though but Parker wants to spend all the money, jet skis anyone? Haha!

vanilla bean09
Debater
Debater

Post by vanilla bean09 »

Oscarwilde wrote:
julia_roberts wrote:I don't know if it's because they're young, or WHAT. But I would not be comfortable spending all of MY money on some guy. Like there's nothing wrong with paying for things at all, but it honestly seems like Parker doesn't buy ANYTHING. Like Aspyn you ain't slick changing the names on the vlog channel, that's her vlog channel so she controls that, and SHE can't take him off just as easily.

I agree with this. I mean my fiance doesn't make as much money as I do but he's in school right now and I just graduated. But at least he tries to help me with groceries and is working towards his degree.

I don't mind gender roles that are reversed, i.e. stay at home dad. But I hate it when a man just sits around and doesn't do anything. I guess you can say Aspyn is the lazier one in this relationship though but Parker wants to spend all the money, jet skis anyone? Haha!
I feel like he deserves his jet skies lol. Imagine having to deal with a bratty and messy wife? He should get his jet skies and jet ski hiself to safety whenever he uses it on the lake.

#freeparker

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Plumcot
Talker
Talker

Post by Plumcot »

vanilla bean09 wrote:
Oscarwilde wrote:

I feel like he deserves his jet skies lol. Imagine having to deal with a bratty and messy wife? He should get his jet skies and jet ski hiself to safety whenever he uses it on the lake.

#freeparker

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Haha! "Jet-ski to safety" I just imagined her getting mad that he didn't want to do something she wanted to do and Parker using the jet-ski as an emergency escape while she goes on a whiney bratty rampage :rofl:

#freeparker indeed!

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

Aspyn keeps deleting comments criticizing the wedding video she and Parker filmed :roll: i saw a bunch of comments saying they thought the filters were too strong or maybe it should be longer, nothing rude at all, and now they're gone

xolipglossxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xolipglossxo »

Maybe instead of letting Parker spend all of her money, she could hire him to monitor the comment section of her videos. That way he can earn the money and always delete the rude comments so that she can keep everyone believing that everyone loves them and they are #goalz [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

biolumenate
Talker
Talker

Post by biolumenate »

There should be no "#freeparker"... He is a grown man and made his own choice to quit his job and do nothing with his life but tail Aspyn's success. He IS free, he just choose to be a walk mat.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”