Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

cats4life
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

Post by cats4life »

Aspyn in today's vlog "Learn from my mistake, do not order a wedding dress from very sketchy websites" Yeah, take your time and don't rush into it. Actually go wedding dress shopping :? :?
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

New vlog thoughts:

- does Aspyn have makeup on while she's in the bed? good to know she was prepared for that shot
- "play fight"
- who said she would get a 2 piece wedding dress? Cuz this kind of looks like she was going for a 2-piece look
- *tries to ignore improper use of the word OCD*
- "random stuff" we have to learn
- didn't they register for a TV?
- ah, the garage will be his mancave
- i kind of want them to react to their first vlog together
- what is it that she's afraid of?? i couldn't understand
- "I don't think I realize how much work it's gonna be" truest statement in the whole video
- "I feel so adult right now" aaaaaaaand it's gone
- wow, he's hungry after one piece of pizza? how weird! :roll: must be hard to be someone who actually eats food regularly

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

She's literally moving out of her parent's house and into a house with her new husband. I feel like you need to live on your own for a year or two to figure out how to do that all of the stuff she was talking about before you get married. God knows if you aren't mature enough to grocery shop you shouldn't be getting married.

Parker also showed the ties he got for his groomsmen but Aspyn literally hasn't said anything about her bridesmaids. Surely they wouldn't have one and not the other though??

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

orangetasticgirl wrote:New vlog thoughts:

- does Aspyn have makeup on while she's in the bed? good to know she was prepared for that shot
- "play fight"
- who said she would get a 2 piece wedding dress? Cuz this kind of looks like she was going for a 2-piece look
- "I don't think I realize how much work it's gonna be" truest statement in the whole video
- wow, he's hungry after one piece of pizza? how weird! :roll: must be hard to be someone who actually eats food regularly
The tv they registered for will probably be in their bedroom or something. At least they didn't register for that excessively huge 70-inch tv though, that would've been ridiculous.

Also it's hilarious to me that they have a four bedroom house for just the two of them and yet Parker has to use the garage as his mancave :rofl:

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO YOUR OWN LAUNDRY YOU SHOULDN'T BE GETTING MARRIED. MY GOD I JUST CAN'T.

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

Yes Aspyn, your dress is too big because people don't wear their dress right from the rack, or right from the mail in her case... Most if not all people get it altered to fit perfectly. I don't think I could ever miss out on the experience of wedding dress shopping... Also Hopefully Parker is able to keep the house in order cause it doesn't seem Aspyn can, it takes her a week to clean her room... She doesn't do her own laundry, and dog poo is a definite no. She is in for a rude awakening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

orangetasticgirl wrote:New vlog thoughts:

- "play fight"
The thing she said she was afraid is what's called "trypophobia" I believe and it means the fear of irregular holes basically. The thing that Parker held up (idk what it was) but it had small holes or dots on it. I also hate that as well so I kind of laughed / related to that part of the vlog.

A side note I hate when people 18+ don't do their own laundry. It's not that hard.

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

haven't watched yet. but if she can't do her own laundry, good luck owning and running your own house.
she's gonna have so much crap she won't know how to do... good thing mommy is there to help and coddle her.

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

The part where she was like "Parker's going to keep the house so clean!" pissed me off so much. You can't just sit on your ass and do nothing all day Aspyn

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

Her wedding dress looks cheap and ugly. I hate it so much and I normally can find something good in everything but that whole dress was just an overpriced lacy potato sack.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

julia_roberts wrote:I don't want to think of Parker having sex with anything.
My brain just imagined Parker's orgasm face and I want to throw up now. To me, he's completely gross.

Speaking of last minute, did they seriously leave buying ties for Parker and his groomsmen until four days before the wedding? I say that cuz Parker rarely wears ties and when he does it was horrendous like the one he wore to propose.

Did Parker just get yet another break-out? It seems he gets a new break-out every week. The poor guy. Are we still thinking Aspyn will make him wear concealer for the wedding? Whatever photos they get taken will have to be Photoshopped to death.

I wonder if she even knows bridal sizing and regular sizing are different. So she spent $100 at a sketchy website to see if a cheeeeap dress would work? she's so laaaaaame.

They're getting their wedding photos taken on Thursday. "But I don't want you guys to see the dress before the wedding so maybe we won't vlog it." Umm. So she cares more about her viewers seeing the dress before the wedding, but not Parker? WHAT???

Parker bought Aspyn a bouquet with a broken rose? That seems like a bad omen for some reason. It was the only bouquet? Are there no proper florists in St. George and he picked them up from a grocery store?

"It's gonna be so fun that we get to [learn how to do chores] together." Okay. Just eff off, Aspyn.

OMG they're driving by the house again! God. I would be so annoyed if I was the developer/builders.

They hadn't planned on getting married until summer 2016. So really, what's the friggin rush?? I'm starting to think they started getting too horny and want to be able to boink without parents in the house.

"I'm seeing [food] that I'm gonna want [for our kitchen]." It was all of the frozen, processed food. Good luck with your acne, Parker.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

^ All I ever notice when Parker vlogs is his acne. I know acne is terrible and I'm in no way making fun of him but it does seem like he's not doing anything about it and letting it turn into huge red inflamed pimples. I'm surprised someone as superficial as Aspyn is ok with that.

LOL she thought she would spend $100 on a wedding dress and it would look good? She spends more than $100 at Brandy Melville just on those hideous pyjama-looking shorts but doesn't want to spend a bit more money on this special day that she's been waiting for for ages? It really doesn't seem like she's excited about the wedding at all. I'm pretty sure she's dead inside.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

I guess I'm in the minority but I don't think Parker is all that unattractive lol. My boyfriend has a bit of a problem with acne here and there but I barely notice it now I guess if you're truly in love with someone something like superficial doesn't really matter?

Also is Parker not in school anymore either because he's taking a week off (if he is) to go to Bora Bora. Must be nice. I wonder if their parents are paying for that trip.

I also wonder if we will FINALLY see aspyn's dad in these wedding photos or wedding video because surely he has to be apart of it if he's truly in her life.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

I haven't watched the new vlog but from the last vlog when they were talking in the car about how a week from then they would already be married, it seemed like it finally hit them what they are doing and neither of them looked all that excited. They seemed really weirded out/petrified.

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Even if their parents aren't together, I feel like her dad would at least come to the wedding. If not, she'll just be like "he was travelling for work and couldn't get time off :/ if only our wedding wasn't so rushed, then he probably could have"

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

Yall act like she's not just going to hire a house keeper to come once a week and clean the house. They are pretty cheap like $10 an hour, so maybe $100-200 a month she spends to keep the house clean so she doesn't have to do it.

Aspyn doesn't cook or clean and Parker can make some sad looking Pasta. I can see Parker gaining SOOOOO much weight after they get married and Aspyn saying super rude comments to him to get him to lose weight while she eats yogurtland once a day and throws up in Costco because she did hot yoga and didn't eat anything all day except frozen yogurt.

nugget

Post by nugget »

I really don't understand their choices in life. Okay buying a house and investing her money was a fairly good idea even if it is just a cheaply built house. But this girl has NO CAREER. Her youtube videos get views right now, but a career should be sustainable, and staying in her small town in Utah won't get her anywhere.

Imagine her in 10 years when her Youtube videos don't make enough money for them to support their 30 kids and her Target shopping addiction. What will she do? What's on her resume? "Vlogged every day for some years!" - Even if Youtube vlogging is still popular in 10 years, I doubt anyone will really hire her. It gives you no skills. It's basically like being an online reality star. It's what you DO with your youtube fame that matters. Not just cashing in and doing the same videos over and over again because people like seeing your pretty face.

I can really see them having money problems later on. They're so privileged right now and they don't seem like the kinds of people that save for a rainy day.

Edit: Will she even have a proper college degree? She NEVER talks about school anymore. It doesn't interest her at all. Education is super important though, not only for jobs but also if you want to be able to help your own kids with school work :/ All this girl is interested in is her boyfriend and babies. GET SOME KNOWLEDGE IN YO HEAD GIRL. BE INDEPENDENT.

MissRozzy
Debater
Debater

Post by MissRozzy »

Her dad has been in a few of her younger sisters videos. He is definitely around. Whether they get along I don't know, doesn't seem like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sourcherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sourcherry »

That registry is not her actual gift registry .We have seen them purchase most of those items in vlogs .The kicten aid mixer, the side tables, the fire pit I think I recall Parker saying they got that in a vlog.

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

Okay so this might be inappropriate but a theory for why they are rushing the wedding just popped into my head. It's probably not accurate but I just thought I'd share. What if they lost their virginity to each other (probably this summer in the bahamas) and then one if not both of them started feeling super guilty about it because where they live premarital sex is frowned upon. I could see Aspyn deciding they should stop having sex until they are married. Parker, being the horny young man that he is, was like okay then let's get married soon! Hence the rushed engagement/marriage all so they could feel okay about having sex.

Haha I know I'm super weird for thinking of this, but it made me laugh and I can actually see it being a reality. :rofl:

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”