Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

Amynicole96
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

Post by Amynicole96 »

Going along with this assumption I was wondering if y'all remember when Parker was supposed to go on his mission? Because a reason you can't go is if you've been sexually active and he could have kept it to himself but then finally confessed with a guilty conscience then he would have to stay back at home. I wonder if they had sex before then which is why he didn't go on his mission and then now like someone said above they feel guilty and are waiting till they are married. But honestly with the way they behave I definitely think they are doing at least some sexual activities.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Amynicole96 wrote:Going along with this assumption I was wondering if y'all remember when Parker was supposed to go on his mission? Because a reason you can't go is if you've been sexually active and he could have kept it to himself but then finally confessed with a guilty conscience then he would have to stay back at home. I wonder if they had sex before then which is why he didn't go on his mission and then now like someone said above they feel guilty and are waiting till they are married. But honestly with the way they behave I definitely think they are doing at least some sexual activities.
I knew a guy in high school who was Mormon and definitely sexually active but he went on his. I don't know the real ins and outs of it, but they've mentioned how they prefer to be at Aspyn's house because they have more privacy, and I would put money on Parker's parents instilling an open door policy whenever she's over.

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

I am not sure whether they have sex or not, but I am 100% positive they are doing way more stuff than kissing&hugging. All day home in warm bad, under blanket, c'mon :D
English is my 17th language.

nugget

Post by nugget »

she posted a comment saying she got her actual dress form BHLDN.com.. they have some nice ones and some not so nice ones, i wonder which one she chose.

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

Claudia tweeted Aspyn saying she wished she could be there...considering how little she's said to Aspyn since she moved I'm sure she doesn't want to be there at all :rofl: she's probably on our side with this one

amyj3211
Lurker
Lurker

Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

Post by amyj3211 »

I'm just guessing Aspyn must be sexually active by this comment from her friend on Twitter. @iloveparker415 is Aspyns personal Twitter. It's on private though so you can't see her tweets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laury12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Laury12 »

Dalia wrote:I am not sure whether they have sex or not, but I am 100% positive they are doing way more stuff than kissing&hugging. All day home in warm bad, under blanket, c'mon :D
I'm 100% sure they are. They are everyday at aspyn's bed with aspyn wearing few clothes, i mean i can smell the aftersex just by watching them on camera :rofl:

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

The description of her private twitter is "im young w 2 much ca$h" :roll:

nugget

Post by nugget »

omg she used "i love parker" and her birthday as the username? wow.. it's like she WANTS it to be found

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

abigail wrote:The description of her private twitter is "im young w 2 much ca$h" :roll:
how embarassing sweet jesus, that is pure TRASH :rofl: then again, nothing new :roll:

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

At least she admitted that she needs to become more independent in today's vlog. Too bad it probably won't happen.

Also buying that humidifier "because it's cute" is the dumbest thing ever. She'd probably buy a chainsaw if she thought it was cute because that's how dumb she is .

OldMemberNewSite
Learner
Learner

Post by OldMemberNewSite »

I honestly cannot wait to see where this train wreck goes, i am so damn excited haha! I understand going to target, because it has grocery AND everything else, but every damn day?? And what really bothered me was when Parker said "when were married we'll have a list next to the fridge that we can write when we run out of something" these 2 are in for the shock of their lives when they actually move in together. They have zero clue.
<3

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

bnx18 wrote:At least she admitted that she needs to become more independent in today's vlog. Too bad it probably won't happen.

Also buying that humidifier "because it's cute" is the dumbest thing ever. She'd probably buy a chainsaw if she thought it was cute because that's how dumb she is .
when she said this it sounded like she was reading here, parker even joked 'you're living in the past' when she talked about her high school when not too long ago it was posted on here how she peaked in high school

also i really hope she has a cute dress honestly, i have a feeling it'll look like a prom dress and I'm craving a simple elegant glam dress bc honestly i love aspyn, she's really stupid a lot of the time and i acknowledge that but i think she is marketing herself really smart and is ultimately a sweet girl and i hope she does have a god damn pinterest dream wedding

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

BHLDN does do bridal separates but I really hope she doesn't go that route. A lot of their gowns right now are kind of hit or miss for me taste wise, but Aspyn would look gorgeous in any of them.

Rosepetals
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosepetals »

amyj3211 wrote:Image
I'm just guessing Aspyn must be sexually active by this comment from her friend on Twitter. @iloveparker415 is Aspyns personal Twitter. It's on private though so you can't see her tweets.

omg this slays me. Are you sure that's actually her twitter??

her friend wants a blow job bib, what the heck was aspyn tweeting to make her friend say that??

amyj3211
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amyj3211 »

Rosepetals wrote:

her friend wants a blow job bib, what the heck was aspyn tweeting to make her friend say that??
Yeah I tried following her and she didn't accept it and changed her profile picture

Rosepetals
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosepetals »

amyj3211 wrote:
Rosepetals wrote:

Yeah I tried following her and she didn't accept it and changed her profile picture

i contemplated that but i didn't think she'd accept. I think it really is her legit twitter tho because the friends that tweet her on there are really friends in her vlogs. I have so much secondhand embarrassment and general curiosity right now. Her description and name are embarrassing enough. The blow job comment is too much.

nugget

Post by nugget »

i'm sexually active and i had to look up what a blowjob bib even was, that's pretty intimate talk for a twitter conversation :s

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

I had to google blowjob bib, and OMG? these bj jokes ( I hope it's a joke)are for 13 y.o which is how she behaves, so I am actually not that surprised.
English is my 17th language.

Rosepetals
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosepetals »

nugget wrote:i'm sexually active and i had to look up what a blowjob bib even was, that's pretty intimate talk for a twitter conversation :s
right? I was like why would they discuss this over twitter even if they were having sex or giving blow jobs?

i think it might've been a gag gift or something though because it was in a comment to something about aspyn's bachelorette party. I mean i hope it was a gag gift... ? otherwise i hope they wouldn't talk about it on twitter although they are really immature maybe they think that's a really neat and useful invention

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”