Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 2

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 2

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Too bad he's literally stuck in this relationship cuz if they ever break up, her fanbase will rip him a new one. He'll have to change his name, get plastic surgery, and start a new life in a country that doesn't have internet

Kadara
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Kadara »

If she goes to a Victoria's Secret in her next vlog, I wouldn't be able to tell that she even left the country.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:I feel like if she hasn't liked London, I can't see her enjoying Greece all that much.
EXACTLY what I was thinking!! Greece will be much more of a foreign country to her than England - and probably offer even fewer food options for her limited diet. I hope she doesn't starve to death!! :rofl:

kath_rine
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kath_rine »

I feel so bad for parker and her mom, the both of them are so cute and being excited to see everything and then there's Aspyn in the background pouting being "sick". I get she might be a picky eater so am I and I know how much of a pain in the ass it is but when in a new environment even better a different COUNTRY how can you not want to be a little out of the box?

Plus it seems she really only wanted to go, to get pictures for her perfect relationship so she can post pictures on insta... :roll:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

It's hilarious that Aspyn was originally the focus of the vlogs, but I enjoy watching Parker and her mum more than I enjoy watching her. Way to ruin your own channel lol
RETIRED MODERATOR

sherniceloveyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sherniceloveyou »

amyj3211 wrote:Image
Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she should also include "salad" inside her tweet. I find that all she eats is salad and some junk occasionally. lollll

Plumcot
Talker
Talker

Post by Plumcot »

HAHA. When she posted more pictures on Twitter someone tweeted her #GOALS like always, and she tweeted back with yet another typical picture of her and Parker and said "real goals"

She thinks her relationship is the epitome of perfection.

-A-
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by -A- »

The viewers have been commenting on her video that she might have been feeling sick because she might be pregnant....

Tayxodiva
Learner
Learner

Post by Tayxodiva »

Is she going to wear the same outfit and ugly hat the whole time? I thought for sure she would be doing fancy braids just like her idol Amber Fillerup.

laceandspikes
Debater
Debater

Post by laceandspikes »

Tayxodiva wrote:Is she going to wear the same outfit and ugly hat the whole time? I thought for sure she would be doing fancy braids just like her idol Amber Fillerup.

Yes!!!! I was wondering this! At least two days she wore that flannel top and a baseball cap. She looks like a 12 year old boy. I'm all for being comfy but at least look like your trying? She looks like shit. That outfit isn't cute at all. I know when I travel I like to at least look DECENT in pics and she looks like she just crawled out of bed

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

Well I guess she said on instagram that she didn't realize it would be cold in London so she only brought one cold out and the rest warm outfits...so she might be wearing that outfit in the rest of the pictures until they get to Greece...

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:Well I guess she said on instagram that she didn't realize it would be cold in London so she only brought one cold out and the rest warm outfits...so she might be wearing that outfit in the rest of the pictures until they get to Greece...
Still, the girl's got money. She could just buy some warm clothes so she'd have something to wear until they get to Greece---but of course that'd require going outside, which we all know Aspyn hates to do. :roll:

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

-A- wrote:The viewers have been commenting on her video that she might have been feeling sick because she might be pregnant....
You know we laugh but it could be true I mean who knows. We all know that they are having sex and while I hope it's protected who knows. But I really don't think they could be THAT stupid though.

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
abigail wrote: A couple of things I have noticed -- Parker doesn't seem to be working anymore. I bet around the time that they changed the name of the channel he quit his job so he could focus on it. Especially since they kept talking about "business meetings" together. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they (or at least just Aspyn) aren't going back to school in the fall.
Parker did mention something the other day in a vlog about going to get his tuition sorted, so it sounded like he intends to go back. But he seemed quite sheepish about it, so I wouldn't be surprised if the next thing we know - the university messed up his tuition so he has to have a year off or something. They are having the least interesting college experience anyway - not living on campus and literally only going there for one 8am or 9am lecture. I wonder if Parker will regret this later. I think Aspyn is quite introverted and doesn't like being around other people too much, but Parker doesn't seem like that at all.

Do they both study for a business degree? In Aspyn's main channel video about getting ready for college each day they seemed to have a similar schedule/classes?
I had a friend who took her core classes with her bf even though they had different majors. I think that's what Aspyn and Parker were doing. Honestly I don't see Aspyn getting her degree in anything, she just never seemed like the type to care about school. Parker on the other hand seems like he wants to go to school and finish. It will be kinda hard to travel to all these events with Aspyn if he's in school. I wouldn't be surprised if they both dropped out. Aspyn's ultimate goal is to be a wife and mom, abd you don't need a degree to do that.

laceandspikes
Debater
Debater

Post by laceandspikes »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:Well I guess she said on instagram that she didn't realize it would be cold in London so she only brought one cold out and the rest warm outfits...so she might be wearing that outfit in the rest of the pictures until they get to Greece...
Lol are you kidding? If she's has money to travel to London she can go buy a couple sweaters. Oh wait.. There is no VS, I guess she will have to freeze! Give me a break. Aspyn is fine blowing money on clothes and London has how many stores? its just yet another reason for her to pout on the trip!

gabriliar912
Learner
Learner

Post by gabriliar912 »

Aspyn is being such a brat. I don't know how Parker puts up with her, he seems like a genuinely sweet guy and he's so excited about being in London and she couldn't care less!!

The food thing was so frustrating, she was so immature about the whole thing. What got me was the whole 'I waited 30 minutes for our food and I'm kinda mad." I don't live in London and I sometimes wait around that time for my food! She's in central London in a popular chain restaurant, expect a bloody wait! Thirty minutes isn't even long. Girl needs a slap and a reality check!

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

She posted a picture today and used the lyrics to Sk8er Boi but got them mixed up and I thought it was hilarious

mapledownloader
Debater
Debater

Post by mapledownloader »

Oscarwilde wrote:Image

Literally Aspyn's Mom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You mean she acts like that in the vlogs? She supports aspyn and Parker?

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

mapledownloader wrote:
Oscarwilde wrote:Image

Literally Aspyn's Mom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You mean she acts like that in the vlogs? She supports aspyn and Parker?
I meant that she seems to be the one who's taking all the make out pictures of Asypn and lets Parker hang out in Aspyn's room all hours of the day and night. She supports their relationship in a way that seems like more of a friend than a concerned mother.

watermelone
Learner
Learner

Post by watermelone »

Tayxodiva wrote:Is she going to wear the same outfit and ugly hat the whole time? I thought for sure she would be doing fancy braids just like her idol Amber Fillerup.

Im just glad those sunglasses broke because they were SO UGLY it hurt to look at them

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”