Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks - Part 3

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks - Part 3

Post by auntiflo13 »

Lulumacmac231 wrote:I think their downfall was that stupid fucking Capri Sun skit at Xmas time. Hannah hates stef for it, and he hates himself for it as well. And who would fucking blame them?!

I think Stef was wanting Amazon to send him the xboxone for free. Stef is of that mentality that he should get free things because he uploads a 20 minute vlog every week. If youtube were to end tomorrow - what's his back up plan?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

^ I still cringe thinking of that time they went to a McDonald's Drive-Thru and Stef was demanding free nuggets or something because they were youtubers. This wasn't that long after they started weekly vlogging either. I think he was trying to take the piss out of entitled youtubers but you could tell he was being serious about it lol.
If it all ends tomorrow, I can see him doing wedding videography like someone has already mentioned upthread- he'll love the editing and all the silky, cheesy shots, etc- it pays well too but he won't have all the 'influencer' perks, obviously. And Hannah could do wedding make-up ;)

Whattheheckguys
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Whattheheckguys »

I keep wondering about how they afford to rent that huge house...didn't they make the upgrade not long after the funding for the Wantfeed finished?

She does barely any ad work on her blog/channel, the ads on their channel are fairly regular and I would expect they can get thousands for one but the rent must be huge? and I'm assuming Wantfeed doesnt bring in much as it's still beta/pretty much a tech startup?

I don't know, it just makes me a bit suspicious as they rarely talk about Wantfeed like they don't want anyone to ask questions about it and haven't shared much about how its developing, when they have an audience right there to promote it too. Feels a bit off to me

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Whattheheckguys wrote:I keep wondering about how they afford to rent that huge house...didn't they make the upgrade not long after the funding for the Wantfeed finished?

She does barely any ad work on her blog/channel, the ads on their channel are fairly regular and I would expect they can get thousands for one but the rent must be huge? and I'm assuming Wantfeed doesnt bring in much as it's still beta/pretty much a tech startup?

I don't know, it just makes me a bit suspicious as they rarely talk about Wantfeed like they don't want anyone to ask questions about it and haven't shared much about how its developing, when they have an audience right there to promote it too. Feels a bit off to me

Hi !! Welcome to the madhouse !!! :love2:

Hannah has done a few ads but, then shot herself in the foot -raving about huggies wipes then using waterwipes in their vlogs..... She raved about a particular cereal - but, always makes porridge for breakfast.....She raved about a range of cuisine that was low in calories and then blurted out in the same vlog that she was sick of eating healthy food ! So, she's not the best at influencing people :rofl:

Stef has got a few dissolved companies ...so after 3 or 4 years since the start of Wantfeed .... it appears that it's not going anywhere. Stef was hoping it would blow up like facebook and sell for millions..... but, another guy had the same idea before stef which Michelle Mone & Nigel Mansell invested in. It's called 'We Shop'. The stores like ASOS and John Lewis post their own new products on there as well as social media users. The company is worth about 5.5 million as of last year

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

Stef just seems to talk over Hannah and take over everything. Yes she needed him to edit but she could have learned herself. Now their vlogs are entirely his choice and she's barely doing anything. I feel bad for her.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Return to “Hannah Maggs”