Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks

Re: Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks

Post by Guest »

Sorry double post, I'm honestly in such a mood coz a canny sleep so am ranting on like every forum....

What the fuck does "love over gold" mean?? Am I just heavy fucking stupid? I don't get it..... is it overload? Or is it like love over gold as in value love over money? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!! Lol am probs just thick as fuck sorry

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by staedtler »

Ugh, Hannah started that stupid open mouth smile thing all of the gleamers do.

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

mazzy123 wrote:Sorry double post, I'm honestly in such a mood coz a canny sleep so am ranting on like every forum....

What the fuck does "love over gold" mean?? Am I just heavy fucking stupid? I don't get it..... is it overload? Or is it like love over gold as in value love over
money? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!! Lol am probs just thick as fuck sorry
yeah it means love over money but they have to be hipster about it and say gold!

on topic of those posters they sell they are so expensive aswell all her other merchandise, i dunno about anyone else but im not about to drop around 30 pounds (and im in ireland so i dont even want to know what is it in euro) on a make up bag, case from someone who makes youtube videos. I hate all these gleamers merch especially zoellas as hers are really bad quality and so expensive.

Post by Guest »

pugzjen wrote:
mazzy123 wrote:Sorry double post, I'm honestly in such a mood coz a canny sleep so am ranting on like every forum....

What the fuck does "love over gold" mean?? Am I just heavy fucking stupid? I don't get it..... is it overload? Or is it like love over gold as in value love over
money? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!! Lol am probs just thick as fuck sorry
yeah it means love over money but they have to be hipster about it and say gold!

on topic of those posters they sell they are so expensive aswell all her other merchandise, i dunno about anyone else but im not about to drop around 30 pounds (and im in ireland so i dont even want to know what is it in euro) on a make up bag, case from someone who makes youtube videos. I hate all these gleamers merch especially zoellas as hers are really bad quality and so expensive.
Seems a bit ironic to sell something that means to value love over money at an expensive price does it no? Unless you're valuing the love for that poster over the price it costs lol.

I don't like the posters (I am heavy fucking picky about art and what I like on ma walls but). This might be pure ignorant of me lol but they say a lot of work went into creating them ????? How? I get the people that actually make them up and that are working hard but the designs areny exactly that complicated? I don't see how something so simple could take as much work as they make out? Granted av never invented a poster before but I feel like I could launch photoshop up and make them in less than a day..... all it is is some typing? Haha. I used to make ma own fonts for ma bebo skins when I was like 12, it isny fuckin hard.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

<3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I thought 'Love over gold' was a dire straits album and song lol x (could they be sued for copyright ?)x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

WitchPlease
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchPlease »

In the video, WE'RE DONE WITH LONDON, at about 19:00 this woman chases the family off her porch (why were they filming in front of someone's house anyway? Bit disrespectful...) right after Stef was saying how lovely the people of Bath are - "No one here wants to steal my vespa! They just want to wish me a good day!" - Um, crime exists in Bath too ya know???

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

WitchPlease wrote:In the video, WE'RE DONE WITH LONDON, at about 19:00 this woman chases the family off her porch (why were they filming in front of someone's house anyway? Bit disrespectful...) right after Stef was saying how lovely the people of Bath are - "No one here wants to steal my vespa! They just want to wish me a good day!" - Um, crime exists in Bath too ya know???
I'm pretty sure he was making a joke. Did the woman really chase them off? To me it looked like she just wanted so see what's happening right outside her house which is normal to me.

Eclectic
Learner
Learner

Post by Eclectic »

Yeah they don't really film what she said, she just popped her head out the door...and they're right overall, a small town like Bath is probably better for child rearing and has less crime. Also less expensive. Obviously everywhere has crime, nowhere is perfect but it's a lot better for their priorities.

WitchPlease
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchPlease »

It looks like she shoos them away with her hands, to me.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stef has had his moped stolen! Him and Hannah are serious about moving to Bath permanently but, will be renting a house. They'll probably rent something fairly middle class or high end

Stef's dad doesn't appear to be over for Christmas - I thought he did that every year?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

Just saw the video for this week and saw he had his Vespa stolen and then hannah had her wallet stolen and was crying because she felt bad for taking Grayson out of the trolley as she couldn't pay? Huh?!?! She is such an overbearing over protective parent I can't handle it. It's all about that little brat I cannot stand him and I think her overbearing mothering is causing a divide between him and Stef. It is also plainly clear that she never disciplines that boy if now at the jolly age of 3 she's just ignoring his tantrums? Holy hell I did that with my kids since they started having them. I feel bad for Grayson and Stef ultimately.
I have to say Stef calling him gross and a dick makes me laugh I know people hate on him for this but if you're a parent you know toddlers can ruin you. It doesn't mean that you don't love them more than anything in the world though.

I hope they move soon but I am puzzled as to why they don't just move to the outer burbs like Ruislip or out of central London so they can still commute as they get out a lot and they won't have much to do in Bath. I spend three days in Bath and it was more han enough. I can't imagine Stef there.

gossipgalxo
Informer
Informer

Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks

Post by gossipgalxo »

Sorry though but what did she think would happen if she left her purse sat unattended in her (designer?) handbag????? It's a bit crap that it was taken but surely obvious? It's like locking the front door - wouldn't it be lovely if we could leave it unlocked but there are opportunistic shits everywhere so you just don't! I genuinely don't think that would be any different in Bath?? Sadly thieves will thieve if you make it that bloody easy.
Also just heard her cry because she couldn't get G a batman for being good in the shop. How ridiculous! He's going to end up a very spoilt little boy if they carry on down that path.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I'm sure Stef loves his son to bits but I always got the impression he was a little jealous of Grayson's strong bond with Hannah (kind of understandable but grow up). If/ when they have another child, I bet Grayson's tantrums are going to be off the scale...
Bath has this 'genteel yet trendy' sort of vibe so I can see them loving it there, especially Hannah, but I think Stef may miss some of London's edginess.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Grayson is 3. Boys are different to girls. My nephew is the same age is Grayson. My husband and I took him out and he would keep running away. Maybe it wasn't wise of Hannah not letting him sit in the trolley. But kids at this age are such hard work guys.

I don't think Stef is jealous of his son's bond with Hannah. It's the British sense of humour. My SIL calls her daughter "drama queen" or "diva" all the time. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I think Bath is one of the most beautiful places in England. I'd move there myself if I could! A decent one bedroom flat in London could cost up to £400k it's so overpriced.

On another note, their new vlog is so beautiful. It sets them apart from other vloggers. The quality of filming, the editing, the storyline, etc - simply stunning!

luxlibson
Learner
Learner

Post by luxlibson »

I hate their bloody clickbait titles

Post by Guest »

@naomi104- I get the British humour, as I'm British myself but the names he (half-jokingly) calls Grayson are quite different to innocent things like diva, etc. Stef just strikes me as someone who gets butt-hurt easily and wants to be the centre of attention.
Obviously, each child is different but I've known little boys around that age to be a lot more placid and docile than girls who run riot lol.
Coming from London, Bath seems lovely to me. I may be wrong but I assumed it's a very affluent area; it would be great if they could find somewhere affordable :)

Post by Guest »

I continue tae watch these weirdos coz a used to heavy love them but I'm 30 seconds in tae the new vlog and am aboot tae shut it aff. They're honest tae god the most pretentious tory fuckin fannies gon. Both of them go on and on aboot how skint their families were growing up but a just canny understand how you could come from a "poor background" yet be so entitled? No to be pure "my life's hell coz am poor" because money isny everything and I wouldny change how I grew up at all, but a genuinely do come from a very poor/working class background and it fucking winds me up when middle class people romanticise the struggle of having no money. I dunno, maybe am just a bit like sensitive to the subject but I can't listen to either of them complain about how little money they have as they stroll round Sainsbury's (one of the more expensive supermarkets) buying branded food for their flat in London ???? A really don't mean to sound like one of them people who are like that "oh don't complain coz someone's worse off than you" sorry it's just the fact that if they honestly do struggle for money, it's through their own choice of lifestyle of bein snobs. Fair enough if they struggle with bills, that's a shame even if it's no as bad as having to go to a food bank but thats because they chose to live in London ???? Ano they don't wanna anymore but no one forced them to live there. They chose a lifestyle they can't afford and even at that they still seem to get by? Like honestly they live very privileged lives and using "poverty" to seem more down to earth/be relatable or whatever their reasons are when they absolutely clearly are not poor. Away ur actual fucking go ya big fuckin balloons man.

Sorry I dunno if am even making sense anymore and I've gone off on a heavy tangent haha, but all that came oot because of how pretentious the start of the vlog is like "dear grayson" where he's trying to be profound but just sounds like a complete n utter fuckin loser. Get a grip. It's so pretentious and stupid??? Like every single point he's made is cliche shite that Grayson will grow up and find out for himself. Absolute fuckin gimp. If ma da wrote suhin like that for me ad actual hit a permo riddy. He's a big fucking try hard goon, fuck off. Actual hinks he's a pure Jim Morrison or suhin for basically saying that wit happens to you throughout life makes you the person you are ?????? Aye obviously ?????? Am sick n tired like a canny even sit through this pish anymare, fuckin unsubscribing as we speak. When Stef comes on the screen a just hink "fuck up !!!!! You're no offensive, you're just shite" coz he tries so hard to say the most "out there" thing when it's just the same shite that everycunt else who tries to be offensive says. He seems like the type of boy that watches a show that's incredibly mainstream but a bit quirky if that makes sense? Something along the lines of Black Mirror etc. Then when he says something about it, he's shocked that you already know it? Eventhough it's fully in pop culture, they're just trying so hard to be different? Canny fuckin suffer it. Then when Hannah is on a just hink "gee it a fuckin by hen" coz she's always whingin about something or other (although Hannah doesny actually annoy me as much as stef hahaha clearly)

Sorry a went a wee bit mad there but am done with it now. Literally no even watching another vid coz a heavy cba lol so that was ma last rant aboot these big fuckin freaks, no even bothering with them anymare. Fuckin big wallopers :FU:

Post by Guest »

Sorry double post haha just wanted to say that a dunno if they've mentioned money/bein poor in this vlog as I've switched it off, they just do it sometimes. I just went off on one and got a bit wound up as middle class people romanticising working class struggle is something that really fuckin gets to me (and annoys me about a lot of other youtubers too) so am probs a bit more bealin aboot it than a really should be hahaha. But aye, it's no really relevant to today's vlog, just more a general rant (incase anyone wanted me to link where they spoke about money lol sorry)

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

agree mazzy, how can they claim they are not well off when they live in such luxury really. also that bike they got grayson was kind of sad as it doesnt have peddles i think his scooter is much better.
what was the point of the title of that vlog when they never mentioned it at all? i can appreciate their lovely videography but stefs just really irritating.

Return to “Hannah Maggs”