Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks

Post by liseppe »

mazzy123 wrote:I used to really like the michalaks for the arty shots and stuff, still kinda enjoy that aspect of it but see both of their like try hard funny personality? Nut, get tae fuck. Their jokes are shite! You can't learn to be funny, you either are or you're not and sadly for them, they ain't. The only thing offensive about their jokes too (particularly Stef) is that they're fuckin barkin. He is on such a mission to be a "say it like it is, I'm pure insulting and I don't care" type person when really he has nothing to say and just comes across as a fucking weirdo. I get sick of the "I don't give a fuck" attitude too.... would be great if he actually didny but he so obviously cares soooo much if one person (the person they named in a vlog, think it was Irish mammy or something) has a problem with him. Fucking spooky bastard, his weird beard geez me the fear as well lol.
If you have the misfortune to watch his heat interviews, he comes across as nothing more than a twat. I think he was trying to be like Simon Amstell but instead he is was just rude .

Their videos seem to be getting longer and more pretentious, they must waste so much time getting the multiple camera shots of them walking etc.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

EnidC wrote:
jassie_gal_au wrote:I've done a 180, i used to really like them but since they said they wanted the UK out of the EU, and in my opinion they are no better than the Saccones, even though they think they are. They film Grayson (awful name poor child) in his nappy, Hannah took him out in his underwear to the supermarket (why, is it too hard to stop for ten seconds and get pants on him? who takes their kid out in their underwear? does she go out in her underwear, he's a grown toddler.)
and i think they are as money hungry as ever.

I still think Stef is hilarious- i like his saracastic sense of humour and the one liners he comes out with, Hannah is beautiful and doesn't like showing off which is nice but I don't think they are as awesome as everyoen says. Stef is super talented with his videos though.

I hope she gets pregnant again soon. I didn't understand why since they want to be 'so private' they plastered the miscarriage all over social media. Really no better than A and J.
The majority of the UK voted to leave the EU.
No, the majority of Scotland (or to be specific every one of the 32 council areas) voted to remain in the E.U. How can it be a democratic, representative vote when an entire country voted to remain!

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

liseppe wrote:
mazzy123 wrote:I used to really like the michalaks for the arty shots and stuff, still kinda enjoy that aspect of it but see both of their like try hard funny personality? Nut, get tae fuck. Their jokes are shite! You can't learn to be funny, you either are or you're not and sadly for them, they ain't. The only thing offensive about their jokes too (particularly Stef) is that they're fuckin barkin. He is on such a mission to be a "say it like it is, I'm pure insulting and I don't care" type person when really he has nothing to say and just comes across as a fucking weirdo. I get sick of the "I don't give a fuck" attitude too.... would be great if he actually didny but he so obviously cares soooo much if one person (the person they named in a vlog, think it was Irish mammy or something) has a problem with him. Fucking spooky bastard, his weird beard geez me the fear as well lol.
If you have the misfortune to watch his heat interviews, he comes across as nothing more than a twat. I think he was trying to be like Simon Amstell but instead he is was just rude .

Their videos seem to be getting longer and more pretentious, they must waste so much time getting the multiple camera shots of them walking etc.
Oh don't get me started on them camera shots of them walking! SO BLOODY CRINGE. A little piece of me dies every time I watch them parts. It's so bloody unrealistic and they look bloody stupid doing it. I used to enjoy Hannah's channel (before Stef started making an appearance) as they were so real and enjoyable to watch but now I too feel like it's time to unsubscribe but of course I'll keep subscribed to Hannah's other channel as it's raw, no fakeness and more real!

Post by Guest »

Where can a find his Heat interviews? I dunno why coz ano they're gonny make me wanty stab ma eyes oot but a kinda wanna see wit they're aw aboot lol

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

mazzy123 wrote:Where can a find his Heat interviews? I dunno why coz ano they're gonny make me wanty stab ma eyes oot but a kinda wanna see wit they're aw aboot lol
https://youtu.be/L3W9qTaejb8
https://youtu.be/W3XN2r_TIRA
https://youtu.be/pfy29FT7TZ4
https://youtu.be/JzQMnHuOQlY

Enjoy! Lol

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

I agree that their latest vlog was pretentious as f***! It was well done but odd. Hannah looked sad and pissed off most of the time and she was barely in it.
she's starting to resemble Anna Saccone.
I wonder if she's upset she can't get pregnant or something along the lines. I hope that she's going to get medical help instead of blaming herself.

I don't find Stef that insulting I think he is genuinely just not giving a shit about things. I never got the impression he was rude. I agree it was better when it was Hannah's channel and she was more real no fake walking away from the camera.
I have a four year old boy and yeah he's trouble and cheeky and runs off but you know what does wonders for toddlers ? discipline and being consistent. Hannah seems to only discipline him around bedtime but other times he runs wild. No way would I let him off the trolley seat To run around Sainbury's. He can have his tantrum sitting down. And how is he such a good boy when the reason her wallet was stolen was that she had to run after him?!

Once that's boy hits preschool he's going to have a hard time adjusting and taking direction from anyone but his mummy. Also why do they always how him in his underwear?!?

Hannah does everything for him not sure if it's because Stef doesn't want to help her or she's a control freak about him and now she's created a savage brat who only wants his mummy. I feel for Stef. You can tell Grayson has no interest in him. Hannah tells him to stop moaning and get over it. She comes accross as a real bitch sometimes that has a lack of empathy for her husband's lack of bond with his own son.
I always encourage my kids to play with their Dad no matter how much they scream for mummy

Newsflash Hannah --when you have a second child and Stef can't do anything with Grayson you'll be going nuts trying to lo after a newborn and terrible toddler

Also he should be in nursery at least two days a week to adapt properly. I'm surprised they let him go for one. Most have a two day minimum so kids can adapt.

I found Bath to be boring as hell and depressing and dirty. I never saw the hype except for the museums, Román baths and some cute cafes. I would die of boredom there. Especially as a stay at home Mum like Hannah is.
Stef is super creative and talented he needs to be somewhre like London for opportunities.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

jassie_gal_au wrote:I agree that their latest vlog was pretentious as f***! It was well done but odd. Hannah looked sad and pissed off most of the time and she was barely in it.
she's starting to resemble Anna Saccone.
I wonder if she's upset she can't get pregnant or something along the lines. I hope that she's going to get medical help instead of blaming herself.

I don't find Stef that insulting I think he is genuinely just not giving a shit about things. I never got the impression he was rude. I agree it was better when it was Hannah's channel and she was more real no fake walking away from the camera.
I have a four year old boy and yeah he's trouble and cheeky and runs off but you know what does wonders for toddlers ? discipline and being consistent. Hannah seems to only discipline him around bedtime but other times he runs wild. No way would I let him off the trolley seat To run around Sainbury's. He can have his tantrum sitting down. And how is he such a good boy when the reason her wallet was stolen was that she had to run after him?!

Once that's boy hits preschool he's going to have a hard time adjusting and taking direction from anyone but his mummy. Also why do they always how him in his underwear?!?

Hannah does everything for him not sure if it's because Stef doesn't want to help her or she's a control freak about him and now she's created a savage brat who only wants his mummy. I feel for Stef. You can tell Grayson has no interest in him. Hannah tells him to stop moaning and get over it. She comes accross as a real bitch sometimes that has a lack of empathy for her husband's lack of bond with his own son.
I always encourage my kids to play with their Dad no matter how much they scream for mummy

Newsflash Hannah --when you have a second child and Stef can't do anything with Grayson you'll be going nuts trying to lo after a newborn and terrible toddler

Also he should be in nursery at least two days a week to adapt properly. I'm surprised they let him go for one. Most have a two day minimum so kids can adapt.

I found Bath to be boring as hell and depressing and dirty. I never saw the hype except for the museums, Román baths and some cute cafes. I would die of boredom there. Especially as a stay at home Mum like Hannah is.
Stef is super creative and talented he needs to be somewhre like London for opportunities.
Totally agree. Lately Hannah has been getting on my nerves. She is slowly turning into a mombie. I like Stef, he's rough around the edges but I can easily see myself getting along with him fine. Anna Saccone is the polar opposite of Hannah, she does nothing for her children while Hannah is slowly becoming a helicopter parent.

I don't mind silkies, Stef is talented and manages to get some great shots, but those walking shots are the absolute worst. Do they not feel bad about wasting time running back and forth for the camera? WTF? Colossal waste of time. They should use the extra minute or two to deal with Grayson and his tantrums.

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmaemma »

I have always defended Hannah as a mum but I have to agree that lately she has been getting on my nerves as well. My son is the same age as Grayson and it irks me how much he gets away with while she just lets it happen. Poor Stef really has no relationship with him, if my son was that way towards his dad I would be horrified and really try to encourage some bonding time with them. I think she likes being his favourite though and encourages it.

I've been skipping a bit of the silkies lately, they're just a bit overdone now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

elmox
Learner
Learner

Post by elmox »

mazzy123 wrote:I continue tae watch these weirdos coz a used to heavy love them but I'm 30 seconds in tae the new vlog and am aboot tae shut it aff. They're honest tae god the most pretentious tory fuckin fannies gon. Both of them go on and on aboot how skint their families were growing up but a just canny understand how you could come from a "poor background" yet be so entitled? No to be pure "my life's hell coz am poor" because money isny everything and I wouldny change how I grew up at all, but a genuinely do come from a very poor/working class background and it fucking winds me up when middle class people romanticise the struggle of having no money. I dunno, maybe am just a bit like sensitive to the subject but I can't listen to either of them complain about how little money they have as they stroll round Sainsbury's (one of the more expensive supermarkets) buying branded food for their flat in London ???? A really don't mean to sound like one of them people who are like that "oh don't complain coz someone's worse off than you" sorry it's just the fact that if they honestly do struggle for money, it's through their own choice of lifestyle of bein snobs. Fair enough if they struggle with bills, that's a shame even if it's no as bad as having to go to a food bank but thats because they chose to live in London ???? Ano they don't wanna anymore but no one forced them to live there. They chose a lifestyle they can't afford and even at that they still seem to get by? Like honestly they live very privileged lives and using "poverty" to seem more down to earth/be relatable or whatever their reasons are when they absolutely clearly are not poor. Away ur actual fucking go ya big fuckin balloons man.

Sorry I dunno if am even making sense anymore and I've gone off on a heavy tangent haha, but all that came oot because of how pretentious the start of the vlog is like "dear grayson" where he's trying to be profound but just sounds like a complete n utter fuckin loser. Get a grip. It's so pretentious and stupid??? Like every single point he's made is cliche shite that Grayson will grow up and find out for himself. Absolute fuckin gimp. If ma da wrote suhin like that for me ad actual hit a permo riddy. He's a big fucking try hard goon, fuck off. Actual hinks he's a pure Jim Morrison or suhin for basically saying that wit happens to you throughout life makes you the person you are ?????? Aye obviously ?????? Am sick n tired like a canny even sit through this pish anymare, fuckin unsubscribing as we speak. When Stef comes on the screen a just hink "fuck up !!!!! You're no offensive, you're just shite" coz he tries so hard to say the most "out there" thing when it's just the same shite that everycunt else who tries to be offensive says. He seems like the type of boy that watches a show that's incredibly mainstream but a bit quirky if that makes sense? Something along the lines of Black Mirror etc. Then when he says something about it, he's shocked that you already know it? Eventhough it's fully in pop culture, they're just trying so hard to be different? Canny fuckin suffer it. Then when Hannah is on a just hink "gee it a fuckin by hen" coz she's always whingin about something or other (although Hannah doesny actually annoy me as much as stef hahaha clearly)

Sorry a went a wee bit mad there but am done with it now. Literally no even watching another vid coz a heavy cba lol so that was ma last rant aboot these big fuckin freaks, no even bothering with them anymare. Fuckin big wallopers :FU:
Is there a reason you can't write in English?
Please respect other users and their choice of written expression :D :tu: May I suggest you watch all 2 seasons of Outlander so you become more au fait with the vernacular ma wee lassie ;)

//

I used to love the Michalaks, but their last video was so pretentious I could barely watch it. Also when Hannah's purse got stolen and she started crying and saying something strange about Grayson being good, she came across so childlike it was actually scary. It's horrible when things get stolen, but she needs to get a grip/some help.

elmox
Learner
Learner

Post by elmox »

mazzy123 wrote:I continue tae watch these weirdos coz a used to heavy love them but I'm 30 seconds in tae the new vlog and am aboot tae shut it aff. They're honest tae god the most pretentious tory fuckin fannies gon. Both of them go on and on aboot how skint their families were growing up but a just canny understand how you could come from a "poor background" yet be so entitled? No to be pure "my life's hell coz am poor" because money isny everything and I wouldny change how I grew up at all, but a genuinely do come from a very poor/working class background and it fucking winds me up when middle class people romanticise the struggle of having no money. I dunno, maybe am just a bit like sensitive to the subject but I can't listen to either of them complain about how little money they have as they stroll round Sainsbury's (one of the more expensive supermarkets) buying branded food for their flat in London ???? A really don't mean to sound like one of them people who are like that "oh don't complain coz someone's worse off than you" sorry it's just the fact that if they honestly do struggle for money, it's through their own choice of lifestyle of bein snobs. Fair enough if they struggle with bills, that's a shame even if it's no as bad as having to go to a food bank but thats because they chose to live in London ???? Ano they don't wanna anymore but no one forced them to live there. They chose a lifestyle they can't afford and even at that they still seem to get by? Like honestly they live very privileged lives and using "poverty" to seem more down to earth/be relatable or whatever their reasons are when they absolutely clearly are not poor. Away ur actual fucking go ya big fuckin balloons man.

Sorry I dunno if am even making sense anymore and I've gone off on a heavy tangent haha, but all that came oot because of how pretentious the start of the vlog is like "dear grayson" where he's trying to be profound but just sounds like a complete n utter fuckin loser. Get a grip. It's so pretentious and stupid??? Like every single point he's made is cliche shite that Grayson will grow up and find out for himself. Absolute fuckin gimp. If ma da wrote suhin like that for me ad actual hit a permo riddy. He's a big fucking try hard goon, fuck off. Actual hinks he's a pure Jim Morrison or suhin for basically saying that wit happens to you throughout life makes you the person you are ?????? Aye obviously ?????? Am sick n tired like a canny even sit through this pish anymare, fuckin unsubscribing as we speak. When Stef comes on the screen a just hink "fuck up !!!!! You're no offensive, you're just shite" coz he tries so hard to say the most "out there" thing when it's just the same shite that everycunt else who tries to be offensive says. He seems like the type of boy that watches a show that's incredibly mainstream but a bit quirky if that makes sense? Something along the lines of Black Mirror etc. Then when he says something about it, he's shocked that you already know it? Eventhough it's fully in pop culture, they're just trying so hard to be different? Canny fuckin suffer it. Then when Hannah is on a just hink "gee it a fuckin by hen" coz she's always whingin about something or other (although Hannah doesny actually annoy me as much as stef hahaha clearly)

Sorry a went a wee bit mad there but am done with it now. Literally no even watching another vid coz a heavy cba lol so that was ma last rant aboot these big fuckin freaks, no even bothering with them anymare. Fuckin big wallopers :FU:
Is there a reason you can't write in English?

//

I used to love the Michalaks, but their last video was so pretentious I could barely watch it. Also when Hannah's purse got stolen and she started crying and saying something strange about Grayson being good, she came across so childlike it was actually scary. It's horrible when things get stolen, but she needs to get a grip/some help.

Post by Guest »

Alexiacc98 wrote:
mazzy123 wrote:Where can a find his Heat interviews? I dunno why coz ano they're gonny make me wanty stab ma eyes oot but a kinda wanna see wit they're aw aboot lol

Enjoy! Lol
Oft he's a big freak man, magine being that big a fuckin roaster. I don't find him offensive or anyhin, just a try hard lol. The Russell brand one was funny tho coz he obv couldny keep up, bless him.

And aye elmox, coz a don't fuckin want tae ? The way I, and a lot of other Scottish people type, is a modern anglicised version a the language our country once fuckin spoke. A don't huvty pander anymare tae the English than a already dae, yous arney superior ??? Honestly wit was the fuckin need in quoting ma whole post just tae make a wee snide remark aboot ma fuckin typing? Youre a wee tadger man n am no gettin heavy slagged aff somecunt who thinks when you're upset aboot gettin yer purse tanned you needty "get a grip" lol ok ? Am sure if yours was rumbled you'd be greetin anaw ya fuckin fanny. Hannah is becoming increasingly mare annoying I agree but to get yer purse stolen (especially as you're buying shopping coz that adds embarrassment to the situation on top of everything else when you can't pay) and being shook by it isny suhin a personally see a problem in ???? How was she childlike exactly? Enlighten us wi yer daft proper English then go on hen

elmox
Learner
Learner

Post by elmox »

mazzy123 wrote:
Alexiacc98 wrote:

Enjoy! Lol
Oft he's a big freak man, magine being that big a fuckin roaster. I don't find him offensive or anyhin, just a try hard lol. The Russell brand one was funny tho coz he obv couldny keep up, bless him.

And aye elmox, coz a don't fuckin want tae ? The way I, and a lot of other Scottish people type, is a modern anglicised version a the language our country once fuckin spoke. A don't huvty pander anymare tae the English than a already dae, yous arney superior ??? Honestly wit was the fuckin need in quoting ma whole post just tae make a wee snide remark aboot ma fuckin typing? Youre a wee tadger man n am no gettin heavy slagged aff somecunt who thinks when you're upset aboot gettin yer purse tanned you needty "get a grip" lol ok ? Am sure if yours was rumbled you'd be greetin anaw ya fuckin fanny. Hannah is becoming increasingly mare annoying I agree but to get yer purse stolen (especially as you're buying shopping coz that adds embarrassment to the situation on top of everything else when you can't pay) and being shook by it isny suhin a personally see a problem in ???? How was she childlike exactly? Enlighten us wi yer daft proper English then go on hen
It was a genuine question. And this is an English forum isn't it? There are plenty of people on here whose first language isn't English and they don't write what they want and say they won't 'pander' to everyone else.

Hannah came across very childlike at that moment, just my opinion. She starts crying, saying something like 'what do we do now I'm hungry and I've got no money' and 'I feel really bad because Grayson was so good and now I can't buy him a batman'. It's horrible getting things stolen, but you just have to cancel your cards and I'm sure they have more than one bank card between them

Justlikehollywood_x
Talker
Talker

Post by Justlikehollywood_x »

It was a genuine question. And this is an English forum isn't it? There are plenty of people on here whose first language isn't English and they don't write what they want and say they won't 'pander' to everyone else.

Hannah came across very childlike at that moment, just my opinion. She starts crying, saying something like 'what do we do now I'm hungry and I've got no money' and 'I feel really bad because Grayson was so good and now I can't buy him a batman'. It's horrible getting things stolen, but you just have to cancel your cards and I'm sure they have more than one bank card between them
Totally agree with you here, the forum is in the English language, regardless of what country you are from, and these messages are actually a little difficult to read if you're not familiar with the accent they'd be said in. If you actually speak Scots then good on you, maybe you could start a forum in the language, but here the language used seems to be English, so it would be more considerate to just type in English. Especially since the tone of your post comes across to be more of a political issue ' A don't huvty pander anymare tae the English than a already dae, yous arney superior?' rather than a struggle to comprehend the language, since lots of posters here aren't even English, but they speak English.

Hannah does seem a bit 'off' at the moment, I think she is a pretty great Mum and I really do marvel at Grayson's speech which seems fantastic for his age, but if they're having issues with behaviour then a change of tactic might help get things back on track. I get it though, toddlers are overwhelming and don't come with a manual. I also agree over the purse issue, I lost my bank card recently and while a pain in the arse, I just transferred cash over online banking to my partner to get out for me, or to pay for something in a shop since its instant. Not a great experience but not the end of the world.

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer

Post by nudelipstick »

I'm surprised no one nicked their camera all those times that they've left it on the pavement/on a shelf for one of their hipster shots
Just another pathetic, jealous h8r | I'm not really a bitch all the time. You just don't like when I call you out on your bullshit... all the time

Eclectic
Learner
Learner

Post by Eclectic »

I think the tears came about cause she had promised Grayson something if he was well-behaved, he held up his end and then she couldn't get it, which he is too young to understand so she had no way to explain it to him. It's like when I step on my dog's paw and can't explain that I didn't mean it :( :rofl:

I mean, yeah it was a overreaction but it wan't just that she couldn't spoil him.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

It takes talent to type in Scottish - I really enjoyed reading it !!! Anyone read any of Robert Burns' work lol? x " To a mouse" is one of my favourites !!! x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

maggsandslags
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by maggsandslags »

nudelipstick wrote:I'm surprised no one nicked their camera all those times that they've left it on the pavement/on a shelf for one of their hipster shots
I literally think this every time!

michaeldesanta
Learner
Learner

Post by michaeldesanta »

What's the age difference between these two? The 'How We Met' video they just uploaded makes it sound so fucking creepy.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

mazzy123 I can't reply to your message for some reason xxxxxx
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

michaeldesanta wrote:What's the age difference between these two? The 'How We Met' video they just uploaded makes it sound so fucking creepy.
Somewhere in the neighborhood of 7-9 years. I think she is 26/27 and he is 35/36.
They joked about him being old, but as a 27 year old dating a 36 year old, it is a classic joke in the relationship. I love teasing my boyfriend about his age and him vice versa. In my experience, those who find age gaps of 10-15 years to be 'creepy' are usually just quite young. To a person under 20, 3 years is a huge age difference. To an adult, it's nothing.

To anyone above kind of poking at Hannah for crying over her purse being stolen- have some damn sympathy. Women who carry purses around usually keep a phone in there, all of their banking cards and ID, ID has a home address on it, and perhaps keys. It is a terrible feeling when someone steals from you, but that feeling doesn't leave you when you are waiting for that person to show up at your house in the middle of the night. It has happened to me, and I don't even have a child but I would be twice as terrified if I did.
Also, the clip was so short and abrupt in its ending- she may have been upset about the fact that if someone could steal her purse the moment she steps away from it, what does that say about the safety of her son if he happens to run out of view for a few moments?

As much as I am up for tearing a new one into rude youtubers who take advantage of their audience, making fun of a mother for being scared for the safety of her family is low. Grow up.

PS,
she is very open about when she needs breaks from social media, and that shouldn't be hard to respect. Certain people get burned out of sharing their lives at a certain point- I can't talk about myself all day every day, by any means. Just like I need a break from loud rowdy social environments, she needs a break from documenting her life.

This couple can't win, hey? Too much about themselves or too close a look at their lives in perspective shots and you guys are on them, she takes a break or talks less and you guys are on her case again.

This is a polite couple who genuinely love each other and their kid, and show it by having fun with each other and going on adventures, and sharing their struggles. If you don't like the way it looks, you should know by now after 3 years that the perspective shots are not going anywhere.
The fact that some of you are complaining about perspective shots when it has been their style since their son was born and he is almost a school-aged child? Why on earth have you wasted your time watching something you hate for 3 years?

Clearly you don't value your time. :roll:

/endrant

Return to “Hannah Maggs”