Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 4

Post by Xoxogabby »

millynorock wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:46 am
A little OT: But I think people forget the point of guru gossip. Just because Danielle gets called out for doing something doesn't mean you're bad for doing the same. Can we keep the psychological projections to a minimum? This is about Danielle, not you personally.

Anyways what I WILL say I get secondhand embarrassment every time one of Danielle's "friends" go into a whole sermon on camera, telling us how Danielle is the greatest person to enter their lives.

"Danielle is everything to me. Subscribe and do everything! She's my idol!!"

--Like take it easy.
I agree then it turns into a bunch of off topic posts about “ my moms sisters cousin does this!!” “I do this”

scx22
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by scx22 »

Her and her roommate have such a weird dynamic to me. Delaney wouldn’t let her burn the fall candles until Oct. 1st because Danielle wouldn’t let her put up the orange lights until then (which she says she was hesitant to put up in the first place). Sounds like someone has a bit of a control issue...

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Her teeth are turning brown like her moms. Must be from all that coffee she drinks

icantwu1
Learner
Learner

Post by icantwu1 »

OMFG... Her laugh at the beginning of the vlog was literally like nails on a chalkboard. Can she not?? it's not cute

foodcombiningisbs
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by foodcombiningisbs »

oml in danielle's new week in my life every time she films delaney the poor girl looks so annoyed... especially at 17:37. i had to laugh. danielle literally shoves the camera in her face every second she gets, idk how delaney manages to live with her.
also, did anyone notice that when danielle went out to dinner with her friends she was super dressed up and then in the clip from dinner all her friends were wearing big tshirts... :D LOL. nothing wrong with dressing up, but i always coordinate with my friends, i don't want to show up in a full going out outfit if my friends are all going to be wearing oversized tshirts and shorts... rip danielle :/

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed842 »

Danielle needs to stop acting like she isn't embarrassed to vlog in public. At 7:08 when she's walking to class with Delaney she is clearly taking her eyes off the viewfinder/looking ahead of them to see who is watching her. Then she says something that she knows Delaney will respond to ("walking to class with my bestieeee!! sooo exciting!!) in order to not look like she's vlogging alone. I think there actually was someone looking so she abruptly ends the clip and it switches to something else later in the day. I wish she would just admit it's uncomfortable to do in public instead of acting like it doesn't bother her. I think Delaney goes along with all of it because she knows Danielle is the one making a fool of herself, not her just by being in the background.

Gossiplover1999
Debater
Debater

Post by Gossiplover1999 »

Homegirls back to photoshopping her pictures

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:32 am
Homegirls back to photoshopping her pictures
I know! Her new picture it looks like she pissed on herself with that dark blue stain in between her legs from the photoshop. Maybe if she wasn’t eating Chick-fil-A everyday she wouldn’t have to photoshop her pictures. Don’t tell me her diet is like every other college student. Nobody eats Chick-fil-A every single day with her large soda. Did you guys see her large soda in the new video? So healthy and fit!

touchdown_2019
Informer
Informer

Post by touchdown_2019 »

No comment about this picture 🤐
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

Danielle is dead ass head over heels with Delaney. Someone commented on her picture with her you guys look like sisters, and she replied I’m honored. Uhhh?????

1010yuliyaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by 1010yuliyaaa »

touchdown_2019 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:27 am
Idk if I’m seeing things but in her videos she doesn’t look this chunky anymore. Maybe she lost weight from when this pic was taken but I do agree that the last pic was majorly edited Bc her thighs look sooooo smallllllll. She should embrace them since ppl out here getting surgeries to get bigger thighs.

touchdown_2019
Informer
Informer

Post by touchdown_2019 »

1010yuliyaaa wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:50 pm
touchdown_2019 wrote:
Idk if I’m seeing things but in her videos she doesn’t look this chunky anymore. Maybe she lost weight from when this pic was taken but I do agree that the last pic was majorly edited Bc her thighs look sooooo smallllllll. She should embrace them since ppl out here getting surgeries to get bigger thighs.
Oh true, I just looked on the page that posted it and it was just recently reposted for the merch. I don't remember her legs ever being like that, she doesn't look bad IMO, but I think she hid it.

Jonasluvr4evr
Debater
Debater

Post by Jonasluvr4evr »

touchdown_2019 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:28 pm
1010yuliyaaa wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:50 pm
touchdown_2019 wrote:
Oh true, I just looked on the page that posted it and it was just recently reposted for the merch. I don't remember her legs ever being like that, she doesn't look bad IMO, but I think she hid it.
They took those pictures right before going home for the summer. Funny thing is that’s what she looks like in person. She hasn’t lost any weight, she always holds her vlog camera up to get a better angle and when she shows her outfits, she always swings her legs certain ways to keep them from touching. Her tagged photos show that she still looks like this. Nothing wrong with the way she looks, it’s an issue when she lies about it.

ilovemyself123
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovemyself123 »

danielle's laugh is the worst thing i have ever heard it's like nails on a chalkboard it legitimately makes me want to die

Gossiplover1999
Debater
Debater

How the hell did Danielle get verified on insta? She’s not even a popular influencer

Post by Guest »

Why has danielle been copying ALLLL of Brooke’s slang lately? She truly can’t come up with her own original thoughts. First their podcast when she just repeats everything brooke says and now her Instagram captions that are very much brooke-isms.

melodie123
Informer
Informer

Post by melodie123 »

omg on the gals on the go facebook group, someone said Danielle and brooke should do a drunk GOTO episode and Danielle responded saying "i could be down for wine and recording" and Brooke also said yes and said Danielle would "highkey be drunk"...idk about UGA policy but I know sororities would kick you out for filming anything with alcohol even though Danielle is above the drinking limit like and a couple of ppl even commented that if they did that, they would get kicked out of their sororities idk what danielle is thinking

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

melodie123 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:04 pm
omg on the gals on the go facebook group, someone said Danielle and brooke should do a drunk GOTO episode and Danielle responded saying "i could be down for wine and recording" and Brooke also said yes and said Danielle would "highkey be drunk"...idk about UGA policy but I know sororities would kick you out for filming anything with alcohol even though Danielle is above the drinking limit like and a couple of ppl even commented that if they did that, they would get kicked out of their sororities idk what danielle is thinking
Depends on the sorority and school.
Mine gave zero fucks about anything as long as you were over 21 - you could post with alcohol as long as others involved were also of legal age. Others are stricter.

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:12 pm
How the hell did Danielle get verified on insta? She’s not even a popular influencer
I mean you just apply for it yourself, it’s not like Instagram is out seeking influencers to give the badge to.

Gossiplover1999
Debater
Debater

gooroosphailin wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:10 pm
Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:12 pm
I mean you just apply for it yourself, it’s not like Instagram is out seeking influencers to give the badge to.
I think it’s funny that she applied and got accepted when there’s a ton of people with more followers and stuff that got verified after her.

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”