continue here :tu:

let me know if you want to change the title

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by darcyking »

I wonder if Brooke or Danielle will make a video "exposing" dote and hop on that train

Post by Guest »

Omgomgomg yes can we have a fun title now?! I’m submitting my recs as Danielle Saggy Boobs Carolan or Danielle Barely Passes Her Classes Carolan

crusty gossip
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by crusty gossip »

does she ever talk to her little? I feel like they haven't even taken a picture together since family reveal

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Danielle is never on their Facebook group. I feel like the more time I spend in the group, the more stupid questions and posts that come up.

Post by Guest »

gooroosphailin wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 9:07 pm
Danielle is never on their Facebook group. I feel like the more time I spend in the group, the more stupid questions and posts that come up.
Yep, Brooke is the only one of them who ever posts anything, and saying that brooke posts is stretching it.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

I don't know what's more frustrating about this tweet; the fact that she clearly just copied + pasted what the brand told her to write instead of writing up her own caption (can't even delete the quotation mark at the end??), or the fact that THAT'S NOT WHAT HER BODY LOOKS LIKE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:20 am
I don't know what's more frustrating about this tweet; the fact that she clearly just copied + pasted what the brand told her to write instead of writing up her own caption (can't even delete the quotation mark at the end??), or the fact that THAT'S NOT WHAT HER BODY LOOKS LIKE.
it looks like she edited/shaved/slimmed down her shoulder. it's like perfectly in line with the stone in the background. that being said she does know how to work her angles like Morgan. Danielle posted a picture yesterday in a black bathing suit and her legs actually looked good and unedited.

Post by Guest »

Danielle needs to stop calling her summer break with her boyfriend as “a long distance relationship”. Does she even know what that means? Because that’s not what the hell she has.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Can we talk about the new picture she just posted? I’ve watched her friend Kaitlyn on the vlogs since 5 years ago she is not bigger than you Danielle. Danielle smooth the heck out of her stomach leaving Kaitlyn looking a little bigger than her. We all know Kaitlyn is way thinner than Danielle. If you don’t have a thin body, abs who the hell cares. Is not the end of the world. So much for preaching about body positivity. And I’m not even going to talk about how dumb she looked in her new vlog with those bathing suit tops.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png
sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?

probably because Alabama just passed it, and Is what’s being talked about on Twitter. I find it weird that her best friend is a republican, but Brooke is very anti-Trump. I couldn’t be friends with someone that didn’t share the same political beliefs as me

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

ihateytgurus wrote: Danielle needs to stop calling her summer break with her boyfriend as “a long distance relationship”. Does she even know what that means? Because that’s not what the hell she has.
She did date a guy in Canada for a few years. That was a long distance relationship. Going home for the summer during college isn’t.

Post by Guest »

buzzinnn wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:16 pm
Can we talk about the new picture she just posted? I’ve watched her friend Kaitlyn on the vlogs since 5 years ago she is not bigger than you Danielle. Danielle smooth the heck out of her stomach leaving Kaitlyn looking a little bigger than her. We all know Kaitlyn is way thinner than Danielle. If you don’t have a thin body, abs who the hell cares. Is not the end of the world. So much for preaching about body positivity. And I’m not even going to talk about how dumb she looked in her new vlog with those bathing suit tops.
Pisses me off when she pulls shit like this. Does she actually think she’s fooling anyone? We know how she really look.

Post by Guest »

Seaside22 wrote:
ihateytgurus wrote: Danielle needs to stop calling her summer break with her boyfriend as “a long distance relationship”. Does she even know what that means? Because that’s not what the hell she has.
She did date a guy in Canada for a few years. That was a long distance relationship. Going home for the summer during college isn’t.
They only dated for like a year lol

ecl663
Learner
Learner

Post by ecl663 »

following

glitterngold
Learner
Learner

Post by glitterngold »

buzzinnn wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 3.19.07 PM.png sorry I know I'm trolling twitter so often rn but it's hilarious that she makes these statements about Alabama's abortion laws when Georgia is passing ones equally as restrictive. but go dawgs right?

probably because Alabama just passed it, and Is what’s being talked about on Twitter. I find it weird that her best friend is a republican, but Brooke is very anti-Trump. I couldn’t be friends with someone that didn’t share the same political beliefs as me
Wait, whose best friend is a Republican? Are you saying Danielle is? Because she's a registered Democrat (very easy to Google and public record)

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

glitterngold wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 3:34 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:

Wait, whose best friend is a Republican? Are you saying Danielle is? Because she's a registered Democrat (very easy to Google and public record)
Not Danielle. Brooke’s friend either Maddie or Mariah. I’m more than certain is Maddie.

Nycgirl65
Learner
Learner

Post by Nycgirl65 »

glitterngold wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:

What public record. Because I looked it up and it’s not that easy to find

Is this a website?

Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

Nycgirl65 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:11 pm
glitterngold wrote:
buzzinnn wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:

What public record. Because I looked it up and it’s not that easy to find

Is this a website?

Sent from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz
For Florida there’s a registered voters database, New York, not sure. Tbh it’s kind of refreshing that Brooke is actually taking a stand on something. Danielle would never. Their FB group is blowing up with all of this abortion discussion rn.

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”