Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by larkspurlurker »

buzzinnn wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:48 am
Her new Insta post a subscriber told her that Delaney was really tall. Danielle responded she's beautifull. She's obsessed with her to another level. Wasn't that navy dress the same dress she wore for recruitment last year? I remember her seeing her wearing it. Is she really that cheap that she can't buy her own clothes? :(
Lol, what? Danielle buys clothes constantly. It's one of her worst habits. We should be praising the Lord if she's actually learning to wear her dresses more than once.

Post by Guest »

larkspurlurker wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:42 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:48 am
Her new Insta post a subscriber told her that Delaney was really tall. Danielle responded she's beautifull. She's obsessed with her to another level. Wasn't that navy dress the same dress she wore for recruitment last year? I remember her seeing her wearing it. Is she really that cheap that she can't buy her own clothes? :(
Lol, what? Danielle buys clothes constantly. It's one of her worst habits. We should be praising the Lord if she's actually learning to wear her dresses more than once.
Danielle gets her clothes free. She has mentioned that she stopped buying clothes on a podcast before. That’s why she dresses the way she dresses. She gets clothes from Princess Polly and Nasty Gal sent to her so that’s why her clothes are cheap and ugly. Her sorority sisters dress way better than her and she’s the Youtube sensation that does fashion videos. That’s hilarious because she’ll be the last person I’d take fashion advice from.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Why does she not live in her sorority house ? Are the girls not allowed to live there bc over 6 unrelated girls is considered a brothel? That’s how it was in a part of Michigan where one of my friends schools was.

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Solcool2 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:13 pm
Why does she not live in her sorority house ? Are the girls not allowed to live there bc over 6 unrelated girls is considered a brothel? That’s how it was in a part of Michigan where one of my friends schools was.
Where I'm from your GPA and participation points dictate whether you live in or not, so if you have shitty grades and aren't active you're screwed in that regard.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Solcool2 wrote:
That law is a myth. There are plenty of all-girls schools in Michigan. UGA has sorority houses that members live in; Brooke lived in the KD house her sophomore year. Danielle just doesn't live there because she always had the apartment and I think has said she didn't want to film too much of KD/in the house/respect everyone's privacy.

Post by Guest »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:38 pm
Solcool2 wrote:
That law is a myth. There are plenty of all-girls schools in Michigan. UGA has sorority houses that members live in; Brooke lived in the KD house her sophomore year. Danielle just doesn't live there because she always had the apartment and I think has said she didn't want to film too much of KD/in the house/respect everyone's privacy.
She wouldn’t share a room with nobody. She only lived In housing freshman year because it’s mandatory.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
It’s not a myth in Adrian, Michigan. It’s prob just for that town. The college is private and pretty small.

Post by Guest »

She’s going to Vegas for her 21st? I wonder if Brooke is going or maybe she’s going with her boyfriend since she mentioned his birthday is a few days after hers. She better buy some cute clothes for that so she doesn’t look like a crazy person like usually does.

germany0929
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by germany0929 »

Solcool2 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:00 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
It’s not a myth in Adrian, Michigan. It’s prob just for that town. The college is private and pretty small.
I went to Wayne State University and was in a sorority and it was considered a brothel for us because its a law in Detroit and surrounding cities (some) that no more than 5-6 girls can live with each other who are unrelated!

ugh-asif
Talker
Talker

Post by ugh-asif »

ceebee wrote: She’s going to Vegas for her 21st? I wonder if Brooke is going or maybe she’s going with her boyfriend since she mentioned his birthday is a few days after hers. She better buy some cute clothes for that so she doesn’t look like a crazy person like usually does.
Lol 21 year old Danielle is going to be an absolute shit show. I doubt she’s going to show a ton of actual drinking in her vlogs but you know she’ll make sure to emphasize how hungover and tired she is every weekend. Girl is gonna go crazy.

Post by Guest »

The merch they’ve been hyping for the podcast is hideous I’m dying

Post by Guest »

Danielle said complaining gets things off your conscience...does she even know what a conscience is? She’s so uneducated.

Post by Guest »

Did any of you see Brooke’s tweet? Looks like she’s throwing shade at her “BFF” Danielle. In the comments some girl goes isn’t this Danielle? 😂 yes that’s danielle. Brooke said can we stop glorifying unhealthy hustle. I guess now that she graduated and has a job she knows what’s really a girl boss and a gal on the go. Danielle sure isn’t one of them!

Post by Guest »

ceebee wrote: Did any of you see Brooke’s tweet? Looks like she’s throwing shade at her “BFF” Danielle. In the comments some girl goes isn’t this Danielle? 😂 yes that’s danielle. Brooke said can we stop glorifying unhealthy hustle. I guess now that she graduated and has a job she knows what’s really a girl boss and a gal on the go. Danielle sure isn’t one of them!
Omg def seemed @ Danielle. I don’t think brooke likes her.

Miamourxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Miamourxoxo »

How much money do you think she and Brooke will make through the merch?

Post by Guest »

Danielle is so thirsty for friends. She calls everyone and their mother "BFF." Gretchen is not your BFF not even your friend so stop. It's like me calling girls I used to be really close with at my old job and claiming they're my bff. Just because I talk to them often on social media but never hang out with them doesn't mean we're best friends. I wouldn't even consider them friends anymore. I met them more than twice in fact we were always together 5 days a week and I still don't consider them friends anymore because I don't see them anymore. Yet she's here calling Gretchen who she has met twice her BFF. Bitch bye you're desperate for friends. It's so obvious that she doesn't have any solid friends besides Brooke, and Delaney at UGA. Well now she's down to 1.

Isn't It weird that she claims G is her "best friend," but couldn't send her free merch? Isn't that what Youtubers do when they drop merch? Send free merch to their "friends," to promote. But here is Gretchen buying a $57 sweater off them. They're both so desperate for money. Brooke has to have money to buy her coworker Starbucks to see if she finally gets out the friend zone.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

germany0929 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Solcool2 wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
I went to Wayne State University and was in a sorority and it was considered a brothel for us because its a law in Detroit and surrounding cities (some) that no more than 5-6 girls can live with each other who are unrelated!
Please feel free to reference these articles disproving that claim:
https://www.businessinsider.com/its-a-m ... hol-2015-1
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/house ... thing-son/
https://carolinianuncg.com/2016/03/02/d ... othel-law/
https://thetab.com/us/2017/07/27/everyo ... liar-70303

You can also search through the Adrian, Michigan city ordinances and see that there are no references to sororities or brothels at all, and the only reference to women is regarding discrimination: https://library.municode.com/mi/adrian/ ... ordinances

I'm not saying you weren't told this or that the universities where this myth exists aren't helping perpetuate it, but the truth is it's about money and control. Just because everyone says it doesn't mean it's true; that's why the burden of proof for these rumors falls on those who perpetuate it. Until someone provides evidence of an actual law, it will remain a myth.

Post by Guest »

Danielle on the podcast asking brooke if she has salt lamps...Brooke literally talks about that in all her videos and on the pod, etc alllll the time. Just another example how Danielle doesn’t give two shits about Brooke and doesn’t listen to anything brooke talks about, and she clearly doesn’t watch her videos.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:43 am
germany0929 wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:

You can also search through the Adrian, Michigan city ordinances and see that there are no references to sororities or brothels at all, and the only reference to women is regarding discrimination: https://library.municode.com/mi/adrian/ ... ordinances

I'm not saying you weren't told this or that the universities where this myth exists aren't helping perpetuate it, but the truth is it's about money and control. Just because everyone says it doesn't mean it's true; that's why the burden of proof for these rumors falls on those who perpetuate it. Until someone provides evidence of an actual law, it will remain a myth.
Lol lots of time on your hands I suppose. I was there like 10 years ago I’m sure times have changed lol at that time sorority girls all lived in certain parts of the resident hall dorms.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Solcool2 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:11 am
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:43 am
germany0929 wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:

Lol lots of time on your hands I suppose. I was there like 10 years ago I’m sure times have changed lol at that time sorority girls all lived in certain parts of the resident hall dorms.
You’re completely naive to think that sorority houses are considered “brothels”. Sorry, but how old are you? Greek life is all over. Other than Greek life there’s also thousands upon thousands of college kids crammed into houses and dorms. There’s no law about it being a brothel. Even out of college I spent a summer living in a 6 bedroom house with 12 girls. Not a brothel, just some girls trying to start their lives on a budget.

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”