Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan - Part 3

Post by ilovemyself123 »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:42 am
ihateytgurus wrote:
lightgossip wrote: someone pls make another Danielle thread and call it Danielle "Dinostompers" Carolan lmao
That’s too flattering of a name lol

I’m still holding out for Danielle Saggy Boobs Carolan
Danielle "Cs get degrees" Carolan
Dab-nielle Carolan
Danielle "Delaney" Carolan
Danielle "doTerra might be my next hustle" Carolan
loving the doterra one LMAO

what about Danielle "gAl On ThE gO" Carolan ??

larkspurlurker
Learner
Learner

Post by larkspurlurker »

jadorexo wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:44 am
does anyone hear go to UGA? would love to know how danielle or kappa delta is perceived there
Not really sure about Danielle but lots of people from my HS go to UGA. Kappa Delta is top tier there, but only recently. They're very "new money", not a part of UGA's old row, and pretty much every influencer/insta model type ends up there. They have a reputation for being very looks-focused, or at least social media-focused.

DId anyone notice how Delaney included a picture of Danielle at the very, very end of her bid day post? It really does seem like Danielle is "closer" with Delaney than she is with her.

daydreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daydreamer »

Listening to her solo podcast is horrible. She cannot speak properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

larkspurlurker wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:31 am
jadorexo wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:44 am
does anyone hear go to UGA? would love to know how danielle or kappa delta is perceived there
Not really sure about Danielle but lots of people from my HS go to UGA. Kappa Delta is top tier there, but only recently. They're very "new money", not a part of UGA's old row, and pretty much every influencer/insta model type ends up there. They have a reputation for being very looks-focused, or at least social media-focused.

DId anyone notice how Delaney included a picture of Danielle at the very, very end of her bid day post? It really does seem like Danielle is "closer" with Delaney than she is with her.

I don’t know what’s with Danielle and her obsession with Delaney. Did anyone see her story from I think yesterday? She has a picture of them two on her desk by her pens. Why not a picture of you and another friend from home? A picture of you and your boyfriend? She’s so weird when it comes to her. I wouldn’t even talk to her if I was Delaney.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Danielle’s boyfriends nose and teeth 😷. Yeah, Joey might be gay/bi whatever he is.. but he looked way better.

ilovemyself123
Learner
Learner

Post by ilovemyself123 »

does danielle talking about music make anyone else want to die or is that just me. she sounds SO stupid any time she talks about anything other than her shit edm music (not that she sounds smart when talking about that though...) like the way she described music midtown as the "coachella of the south... oh wait that's bonnaroo haha" WAS THE DUMBEST SHIT. I HAVE EVER HEARD. as someone who is really into music and concerts and festivals and REAL ASS MUSIC and wants to work in the industry, she is so wrong. bonnaroo is about SO much more than the outfits and whatever the hell else coachella is about. people don't give a shit ab what u wear at bonnaroo. and music midtown used to be good but now it's mostly drunk high schoolers and it's def gone downhill. and the way she was talking about queen?!! so bad. like does she know that freddie mercury died in the early 90s??? she was like "oh they're like dying" or whatever she said which... sweetie. you're so wrong. anyways i digress.

Post by Guest »

Her class schedule is a fucking joke. If she can’t survive that schedule without dropping a class then she’s even dumber than I thought.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Kappa Delta at UGA is a top tier, and you want to know who doesn’t belong there? Danielle. She only got a bid because her best friend Brooke was in it. I have facts to back it up because Mariah said she rushed her. All of the girls in that sorority are tall, and skinny. Meanwhile Danielle is the short ugly duckling with 50 year old woman’s boobs. If I have to hear her say these chunky sneakers/platforms make me more confident one more time I stg I’m going to tell her off!

She only displays her planner and a notebook to make it seem like she’s this studious gal. We all know she only does it to make it seem like she’s on the grind. She doesn’t do nothing!

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:39 pm
Kappa Delta at UGA is a top tier, and you want to know who doesn’t belong there? Danielle. She only got a bid because her best friend Brooke was in it. I have facts to back it up because Mariah said she rushed her. All of the girls in that sorority are tall, and skinny. Meanwhile Danielle is the short ugly duckling with 50 year old woman’s boobs. If I have to hear her say these chunky sneakers/platforms make me more confident one more time I stg I’m going to tell her off!

She only displays her planner and a notebook to make it seem like she’s this studious gal. We all know she only does it to make it seem like she’s on the grind. She doesn’t do nothing!
if KD is top tier how the hell did brooke get in? she's an awkward turtle

lushmoon13
Talker
Talker

Post by lushmoon13 »

ihateytgurus wrote: Her class schedule is a fucking joke. If she can’t survive that schedule without dropping a class then she’s even dumber than I thought.
i dont watch her videos anymore, what does it look like? is she even taking a full course load?

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

jadorexo wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:25 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:39 pm

if KD is top tier how the hell did brooke get in? she's an awkward turtle
She has the followers.

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

In yesterday's podcast Danielle addresses the complaints surrounding pricing of gals on the go merch and mentions it's something they're figuring out. She says "since it's merch, since we put a lot of work into it and since it's something we're creating, its just like, we're trying to figure out all the pricing and everything." What a bumbling idiot. If you're going to even bring up the subject of pricing, then give a concrete answer. I'm not part of the facebook group, but is that something people are talking about there too? Seems like she increasingly reads on here lol.

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

In yesterday's podcast Danielle addresses the complaints surrounding pricing of gals on the go merch and mentions it's something they're figuring out. She says "since it's merch, since we put a lot of work into it and since it's something we're creating, its just like, we're trying to figure out all the pricing and everything." What a bumbling idiot. If you're going to even bring up the subject of pricing, then give a concrete answer. I'm not part of the facebook group, but is that something people are talking about there too? Seems like she increasingly reads on here lol.

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

They're "figuring it out"? lol It's not like they can suddenly knock $20 off the prices, that would alienate the people who've already purchased them. I'd respect Danielle more if she would just say "it costs what it costs and if you can't afford it, oh well." Seriously, if you can't afford a cheap, made in China $59 sweatshirt that says "Gal on the Go", you aren't missing out on anything.

xo_mona
Learner
Learner

Post by xo_mona »

youtube_obsessed843 wrote:In yesterday's podcast Danielle addresses the complaints surrounding pricing of gals on the go merch and mentions it's something they're figuring out. She says "since it's merch, since we put a lot of work into it and since it's something we're creating, its just like, we're trying to figure out all the pricing and everything." What a bumbling idiot. If you're going to even bring up the subject of pricing, then give a concrete answer. I'm not part of the facebook group, but is that something people are talking about there too? Seems like she increasingly reads on here lol.
There was discussion about the merch when it first dropped, and it was pretty split. Mostly just arguing between people who said the merch was too expensive or ugly and the typical people who want to kiss their asses and tell people who have any criticism to shut up and just don’t buy/unfollow them. I don’t know if Danielle silently stalks the group at all but she sure as hell isn’t active in it. She only ever posts to remind people to ‘bE pOsItIvE gUyS’. Brooke is really the only one that’s really active there and that’s even a bit of a stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mdeddie
Learner
Learner

Post by mdeddie »

Does anyone else get the impression she doesn't enjoy the podcast? This week's episode she just rambled out of breath and she mumbles so badly sometimes I can't tell what she's saying but it just seems like she doesn't enjoy it?

Also can we stop saying her schedule is a joke? I took 18 s.h. every semester my junior/senior year but every school is different, and 17 s.h. is a pretty decent chunk of work no matter what, so let's ease up on saying it's a 'joke'

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

mdeddie wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:54 pm
Does anyone else get the impression she doesn't enjoy the podcast? This week's episode she just rambled out of breath and she mumbles so badly sometimes I can't tell what she's saying but it just seems like she doesn't enjoy it?

Also can we stop saying her schedule is a joke? I took 18 s.h. every semester my junior/senior year but every school is different, and 17 s.h. is a pretty decent chunk of work no matter what, so let's ease up on saying it's a 'joke'
She doesn’t know what to say in the podcast. She’s just like Maggie they can’t hold conversations. They’re both pretty dumb. Brooke always does all the talking. Danielle always ends up just laughing and saying the darnest things ever. I prefer the podcast when it’s just brooke. Brooke should just go solo. When it’s only Danielle I don’t bother listening. I loose brain cells every time I hear her speak. I can’t even take the constant lying anymore either.

Also, when does she study? If she’s taking 5 classes I’m sure she already has a heavy workload. It’s already week 2 it ain’t like it’s syllabus week. She’s all about socializing and never taking school seriously.

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

buzzinnn wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:13 pm
mdeddie wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:54 pm

She doesn’t know what to say in the podcast. She’s just like Maggie they can’t hold conversations. They’re both pretty dumb. Brooke always does all the talking. Danielle always ends up just laughing and saying the darnest things ever. I prefer the podcast when it’s just brooke. Brooke should just go solo. When it’s only Danielle I don’t bother listening. I loose brain cells every time I hear her speak. I can’t even take the constant lying anymore either.

Also, when does she study? If she’s taking 5 classes I’m sure she already has a heavy workload. It’s already week 2 it ain’t like it’s syllabus week. She’s all about socializing and never taking school seriously.
I agree, 17 credit hours is not a joke at all. However, I find it concerning that Danielle realistically thinks she can handle that much on her plate. It's no secret that her essay writing is horrible, she can't form sentences and last semester even admitted to having trouble in certain classes or needing to study because she wasn't doing well in one or whatever the situation was. She mentioned not traveling as much this year because she wants to enjoy college, but I really think it's because she won't graduate on time unless she buckles down and does the work. Or she is behind on credits already and was encouraged to pick up the pace. Either way it is a lot of work and sometimes it's better to take your time instead of bulking up your schedule and getting shitty grades.

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

I highly doubt she actually cares about her grades, as long as she graduates. She'll be like Gretchen, doing the least to get the diploma so she can focus on YT full-time.

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”