Channon "in case you didn't know I have a Patreon" Rose - Part 12

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Re: Channon "in case you didn't know I have a Patreon" Rose - Part 12

Post by CourtneyShayne »

Ha! My ass she dosen't want that stupid Coronavirus Halloween pic to go viral. That's what she lives for. It's stupid and not executed well anyways.

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shiratedesco »

Neither her nor travis believe the Corona virus is real, so they are mocking it again, just like her vlogmas last year when Travis dressed up like a crawfish.

What is snow supposed to be? The unvaccinated victim?

StalkingMyWholeLife
Learner
Learner

Post by StalkingMyWholeLife »

So, much like Scamber Walter, I stopped following this idiot a while back. Got bored, read her thread here, watched some videos and I'm curious...has no one told her or Travis that it is likely their daughter is somewhere on the spectrum (Like Travis seems to be, or so I have ALWAYS thought) and should be involved with Early Intervention etc.
Anyone remember that girl from Jersey Shore, JWow? Her son presented in a very similar fashion to Snow and she got him a ton of help and really advocated for him (love her for that) and her son is doing phenomenally well. If she keeps slacking off and not addressing the elephant in the room it's going to have lifelong impacts on Snow's life.
No shame whatsoever in having autism or being on the spectrum somewhere btw, none at all, but there is shame to be had in not doing what you can do as a parent to do everything you possibly can to make sure your child has every iota of help they can get if they need it.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Of course little miss sensitive Channon Rose limited comments on her posts with that tacky corona virus costume along with her other posts.. How much of an insufferable bitch is this idiot? Yeah, lets make a joke about corona virus as if a bunch of people aren't suffering and dying from it. Real funny and comedy gold there, Channon. Fucking brain dead idiot she is. Maybe spend that time to actually pay attention to that miracle child that you wanted so damn bad but just ignore and pawn off on other family members.

Also, in that picture. Snow looks like she has no fucking idea what is even going on. The same old blank stare. That poor kid keeps suffering day after day at the hands of those two mentally looney nut cases. But yeah, keep ignoring that kid some more acting as if nothing is wrong with her. I'm sure you're doing her a great deal of justice with doing that Channon and Travis. :roll:

kelsey_leighann
Debater
Debater

Post by kelsey_leighann »

A SHARPIE on a pumpkin? These are the best parents EVER lol
Give the kid some watercolor paints at the least.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

kelsey_leighann wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:19 am
A SHARPIE on a pumpkin? These are the best parents EVER lol
Give the kid some watercolor paints at the least.
This vlog is clearly pre-recorded because this was around the same time Snow used the Sharpie to color over her mouth and baby gate. That's looking to be fake and Channon probably did that to Snow and the baby gate herself, at least in my opinion that's how it's coming off as. And of course that shitty insensitive costume was Travis's idea. Also love the clickbait with her vlog title as well. :roll: She will not be able to survive outside of California with no help from her family. She'll have a full blown mental breakdown trying to take care of two kids by herself since she's insisting Travis get a job. Dumbasses should have stayed where they were at.

Cloudandstuff
Talker
Talker

Post by Cloudandstuff »

I cannot with this twat. Already with the freaking Christmas onsie.
Snow has no clue what to do with that pumpkin and the one she picked isn’t even the same one she is “decorating” I’ll get to that in moment.
Snow is standing in mud or something and Joy keeps telling her no and she isn’t listening, neither Travis it Channon day anything... your the parents do your job. Then joy says because she stood in mud she is not allowed in the couch... gross so you let shoes on the couch normally?
Wow just wow with the coloring the pumpkin with sharpie?! Hey get your fucking daughter some washable paint or jumbo washable markers. I’ve got a whole craft room full of some Channon if your that financially bad off. Come the hell on. How does she not have crayons washable markers or washable paint for her daughter? Does she not color? My son is a few months younger and he colors everyday and has been since probably 10 months old. For goodness sake this family is wacky.
Oh and I love that snow is drinking from a bottle still and Channon is pretending she doesn’t... she under her breath says “snow found her bottle so we put some milk in it for today” all lies Channon we know you treat her like an overgrown infant.

beautycutie87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautycutie87 »

Second opinion...

beautycutie87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautycutie87 »

Second opinion...she is crazy...can't wait for this...

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

2nd opinion huh?? Too bad snow hasn't even gotten 1 doctor visit since birth, except to get that laser treatment on her head.

So travis thinks that microwaves and cell phones cause cancer, but has absolutely no issues with all of the IVF meds Channon has injected or all of these Ultrasounds? I'm starting to wonder if he doesnt go to these Dr appointments because he refuses to wear a mask?? I've had appointment after appointment and 2 surgeries in the last month, and my daughter was allowed everytime. I know it's different in every state, but Its odd.
Shes doing a 2nd opinion after her midwives who she loved and trusted and felt safe with, are the ones who referred her to this doctor in the blog yesterday? Sure......you just want the views for " We got more DeVEstAtIng news".

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Shiratedesco wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:37 pm
2nd opinion huh?? Too bad snow hasn't even gotten 1 doctor visit since birth, except to get that laser treatment on her head.

So travis thinks that microwaves and cell phones cause cancer, but has absolutely no issues with all of the IVF meds Channon has injected or all of these Ultrasounds? I'm starting to wonder if he doesnt go to these Dr appointments because he refuses to wear a mask?? I've had appointment after appointment and 2 surgeries in the last month, and my daughter was allowed everytime. I know it's different in every state, but Its odd.
Shes doing a 2nd opinion after her midwives who she loved and trusted and felt safe with, are the ones who referred her to this doctor in the blog yesterday? Sure......you just want the views for " We got more DeVEstAtIng news".
I think she's more looney than she shows on camera. From day one she has been clickbaiting the hell out of this second pregnancy with negative stuff. I truly believe she actually does want something to be wrong with this baby so she gets sympathy and attention for it. That's how sick and fucked up in the head she is. No person in their right mind would say or do what she has been doing for this second pregnancy. She's truly disgusting.

pumpkie0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pumpkie0 »

I told her it was a shitty joke to read the room. having had covid, having my husband loose his job I'm not amused. Of course she cannot handle anyone that isn't kissing her ass so she deleted all my comments. Of course she wants a second opinion she wants to deliver at home even though its not recommended so she can have drama. she gets off on things being wrong how many times did she ask the damn dr am I high risk pregnancy while he was doing the ultrasound? also she went on and on how great her midwifes are so grateful because snow's delivery was bad. first snow's wasn't its called labor it hurts your not special. Now its going to get a second opinion because she wants to deliver at home. notice she runs to the dr for everything but get her mute child with zero emotions any help nope. now I'm blocked because I said all the comments were getting deleted she cannot handle the truth

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

pumpkie0 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:14 pm
I told her it was a shitty joke to read the room. having had covid, having my husband loose his job I'm not amused. Of course she cannot handle anyone that isn't kissing her ass so she deleted all my comments. Of course she wants a second opinion she wants to deliver at home even though its not recommended so she can have drama. she gets off on things being wrong how many times did she ask the damn dr am I high risk pregnancy while he was doing the ultrasound? also she went on and on how great her midwifes are so grateful because snow's delivery was bad. first snow's wasn't its called labor it hurts your not special. Now its going to get a second opinion because she wants to deliver at home. notice she runs to the dr for everything but get her mute child with zero emotions any help nope. now I'm blocked because I said all the comments were getting deleted she cannot handle the truth
Yeah, I don't find it amusing 1 bit.This pandemic has caused devastation, job loss, home loss and economic hardship. Shes done nothing but push patreon this entire time, scoff at having to wear a mask, and heaven forbid, wait outside target to get inside. She got what she wanted, and fuck everyone else.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

I dk about there, but in my state you aren't allowed to have anyone come with you to the Dr offices unless it's for a minor.
Travis has mental issues from his cancer. Everything is dangerous, scary and causes cancer. It's sad. I couldn't live with him. He should be in therapy too. Midwives aren't doctors. I don't understand why people like them want everything organic and natural and a perfectly hippy birth. That's not how life works. OBs should be a part of the process no matter what. My OB was telling me he gets annoyed with doulas and midwives, because they aren't Drs and a lot of what he suggests or says they tell the woman not to do.
I bet Travis is pissed she has to have a c-section. Because it's "not natural" and blah blah blah. Did snow breastfeed? Did she get any formula? I bet Travis is so anti formula. Probably shames formula.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

kelsey_leighann
Debater
Debater

Re: Channon

Post by kelsey_leighann »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:11 am
I dk about there, but in my state you aren't allowed to have anyone come with you to the Dr offices unless it's for a minor.
Travis has mental issues from his cancer. Everything is dangerous, scary and causes cancer. It's sad. I couldn't live with him. He should be in therapy too. Midwives aren't doctors. I don't understand why people like them want everything organic and natural and a perfectly hippy birth. That's not how life works. OBs should be a part of the process no matter what. My OB was telling me he gets annoyed with doulas and midwives, because they aren't Drs and a lot of what he suggests or says they tell the woman not to do.
I bet Travis is pissed she has to have a c-section. Because it's "not natural" and blah blah blah. Did snow breastfeed? Did she get any formula? I bet Travis is so anti formula. Probably shames formula. Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
"supposedly" they still give her infant formula...at least that's what she said a few weeks ago in a formula ad!

mrsruby86
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mrsruby86 »

She posted a video on Patreon about a Second Opinion on her pregnancy. It won’t be on YouTube until Tuesday she says. I do hope her baby is ok even though I dislike Channon and her husband. I was a fan of hers a few years back but have almost completing stopped watching due to her Patreon nonsense. Is she purposely trying to get rid of her YouTube fans?

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

Wow, chan on most be real desperate for money if shes hiding her 2nd opinion from a doctor behind a paywall, and not posting it on YouTube till Tuesday.

But wait, I thought she only posted videos on patreon that YouTube won't allow???? And if people took the bait, she'll double her money since tomorrow is the 1st and they will get charged again for another month. JUST WOW. Using a pregnancy for money.

Can anyone check and see how many suckers spent Halloween watching this nonsense??

Instead of dressing up like every other person and posting snow in a costume for her 2nd Halloween, shes focused on money. The greed and selfishness of this girl is astonishing.
Screenshot_20201031-222620_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Well a C section will be more expensive- lots of money poured into that second baby- so they will be shilling like crazy and exploiting the HECK out of any and every situation they can- the desperation will become more intense very soon

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

She probably only got a second opinion so this doctor blatantly says on camera she's high risk since the other one didn't and basically shot her down/skirted around the question when she kept asking if she was high risk 3+ times. I get wanting to get a second opinion but the first doctor sounded like he knew his shit and knew exactly what he was talking about. The second doctor probably confirmed what the other doctor found in the first place so it's probably just her scamming people out of money again. Curious to see what was all said in that video since she's waiting until Tuesday to release it. If anyone here has her Patreon feel free to reply to what that video was all about.

beautycutie87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautycutie87 »

Channon's new vlog regarding her second opinion was exactly what we expected. The doctor did explain it a little bit more favorably for Channon but still commented on the same things. She seemed relieved that both doctors said the same thing as well as relieved that maybe a Cesarean section is what is safest for the baby due to the placenta being so close to her cervix, she did not seem to understand it when the previous doctor described what was going on. I think she was just shocked to find out the first time, being that she was without anyone else. After talking it over with her family she seemed more secure when the second doctor described similar things.

Return to “Channon Rose”