Channon "can't come up with a thread title because she's beyond irrelevant and boring" Rose - Part 11

leelolee90
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon "can't come up with a thread title because she's beyond irrelevant and boring" Rose - Part 11

Post by leelolee90 »

You’re right Channon, you ARE different from other YouTube moms. None of these other mommy bloggers have dressed up in nazi garb, crushed crayfish with their boots or walked a black man on a leash while they threw cotton balls on the ground and called him the n word. There aren’t videos of them pegging their husband in the woods, either. None of them have been a child prostitute. Other YouTube moms haven’t publicly shared that they have pushed their mother down a flight of stairs or planned to beat a teen girls head in with a wrench because She talked to their boyfriend. I can’t think of any YT moms who can’t see and own up to their mistakes and not pull the victim card every single time they’re called out on being problematic. Most of these YT moms identity have (sadly) been erased and replaced with being “so and so’s mommy”, but you have no ounce of motherly instinct or semblance of a bond of any sort with your child. You’re not like any of the other YT moms because you’re an emotionally and mentally stunted child stuck in an adults body whose proudest moments in life are what led to you Not being able to have a child in the first place. You’re right, Channon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Re: Channon "can't come up with a thread title because she's beyond irrelevant and boring" Rose - Part 11

Post by Shiratedesco »

Channons new patreon video..." why im not like any other youtube mommys". Well, from the looks of her instagram pics
Screenshot_20200317-193405_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200317-193405_Chrome.jpg
Actually channon, no mother I know of lets or teaches their child that this is ok while laughing and laying their ass on the couch, instead of getting up and telling their child NO, HOT, you cant touch that!! Not to mention she could fall and crack her head! Im guessing this is how Joy parented channon, by letting her do whatever she wanted and she was never told no...would explain a whole lot as to why channon does what she pleases, and has no concept of the repercussions of her words and actions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

Right now, places like Costco and Walmart & grocery stores are practically begging for people to apply to work. There’s absolutely no reason, other than being lazy that Travis can’t apply to one of those places. It would be good for him to get out of the house and do something besides be a lazy slug alongside Channon. Not to mention that Channon thinks it’s beneath her to be married to anyone who works at a store. It’s not like it’s as prestigious as having sex on camera, crushing crawfish or catering to weird fetishes.

justajokestar
Learner
Learner

Post by justajokestar »

Newest yt video is "how to make water at home" LOL
i wish i was joking :rofl:

Ileanita1
Talker
Talker

Post by Ileanita1 »

Wow just wow how she constantly records snow eating from the floor and doing dangerous things somebody call cps already!! That woman does not have a motherly inch in her body iam mad..!!!!
On other note quarantine does not mean I still met my all family...

wishn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wishn »

justajokestar wrote:Newest yt video is "how to make water at home" LOL
i wish i was joking :rofl:
Thats what i came here to say ImageImage. Did this bitch just really make a video called "how to make water at home?" Bishhhhhh TURN ON THE SINK!?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

Interesting timing timing that due to the Coronavirus outbreak, hospitals are cancelling elective surgeries to conserve beds & resources for those who are truly sick. Channon was about to have her implants removed and that will definitely be put on hold for a while. Which puts her IVF on hold as well. I don’t know how long it will take everything to return to normal with the hospitals, but she might be waiting a while. I know she said she didn’t want to wait too long because she’s getting older. Here’s some of your karma Channon. The Secret isn’t going to help you with this one.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

I just can't with her anymore. She makes me sick to my stomach with all of this corona content she's posting on not only her YouTube/Patreon but also her Instagram stories. The other day the money hungry bitch was trying to use the corona situation to advertise her book so people could buy it on her Instagram stories. Now is not the time to be baiting people into buying her shitty 3rd grade level writing book. Why doesn't her privileged ass help people out by just giving it out to free or helping others in need? I'm tired of her self-centered ass pretending she cares about anyone but herself when she couldn't give a rats ass about how people are struggling.

stunnin
Informer
Informer

Post by stunnin »

Travis must be going for his realty license.. or channon is pushing him into it, it’s saved in her favorites tab (on her IG stories when she’s recording a video on her laptop).

Also think it’s interesting she’s worried about diaper stock with them being quarantined, what happened to cloth diapers?

This broad is so flip-floppy and insane

barbiemroberts39
Learner
Learner

Post by barbiemroberts39 »

BitchWitch wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:46 am
Right now, places like Costco and Walmart & grocery stores are practically begging for people to apply to work. There’s absolutely no reason, other than being lazy that Travis can’t apply to one of those places. It would be good for him to get out of the house and do something besides be a lazy slug alongside Channon. Not to mention that Channon thinks it’s beneath her to be married to anyone who works at a store. It’s not like it’s as prestigious as having sex on camera, crushing crawfish or catering to weird fetishes.
They are germ-a-phobes at least Lazy Travis is one! No way he will leave their condo now with LA on lock down! Also, Snow does not have many clothes left for 2 reasons in my opinion. 1) The Subscribers stopped sending FREE gifts & 2) I’m guessing most Target hauls Channon hoards the clothes she buys for herself & 3) She keeps Snow in 4 onesie’s 99% of the time so who needs clothes lol

MrsYoung
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MrsYoung »

Anyone see her instagram story...said she was probably homeschooling. Poor Snow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Re: Channon

Post by malone7384 »

MrsYoung wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:22 pm
Anyone see her instagram story...said she was probably homeschooling. Image Poor Snow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When she finds out just how hard it is to homeschool in California - that will change.

BitchWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by BitchWitch »

Oh for fucks sake. Channon is “rationing” food everyone! We all know she has plenty of money to buy food and supplies. Right now with all the craziness going on, you might have to go to several stores to get what you need, but she acts like she’s starving to death or something. A huge slap in the face to people who are low on money and can’t access decent food. She’s so spoiled, lazy and entitled, and it makes me sick.

CovenQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CovenQueen »

Can anyone share the Patreon video from todays vlog? Its "what they really think is going on" conspiracy crap and i just HAVE to know what bullshit they are falling for this time lol

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

She really needs to be deplatformed with her corona virus content. Not only is she spreading conspiracy theory bullshit she's spreading misinformation and dangerous information. She is fear mongering people and it's not helping the situation. Both her and her lazy fuck of a husband need to keep their mouths shut and shut the fuck up about this situation when they don't even have an inkling of what's going on other than their cracked out conspiracy theories. Stop trying to making money off of this horrible epidemic. It's beyond disgusting that she's even doing this. This is a new low even for Channon.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

So since they clearly think this is all a conspiracy theory I assume they also won’t be getting a vaccine when it is available? Of course not why would I even ask.

Someone please tell me what the newest patreon video is about because I really need to laugh.

barbiemroberts39
Learner
Learner

Post by barbiemroberts39 »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:27 pm
She really needs to be deplatformed with her corona virus content. Not only is she spreading conspiracy theory bullshit she's spreading misinformation and dangerous information. She is fear mongering people and it's not helping the situation. Both her and her lazy fuck of a husband need to keep their mouths shut and shut the fuck up about this situation when they don't even have an inkling of what's going on other than their cracked out conspiracy theories. Stop trying to making money off of this horrible epidemic. It's beyond disgusting that she's even doing this. This is a new low even for Channon.
Travis is like the woman in the relationship! Channon tells him when & when not to speak! So degrading & so pathetic! She puts in the comments I don’t want to lose my channel. Yeah, because the only reason is to promote Patreon. She’s really lucky for the influx this year. Maybe she can keep her “Sticky Fingers” out of all drama for a week or 2?

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

I listened to her new Q & A video so you guys don't have to. I left some stuff out because it was boring and wasn't worthy of mentioning at all, I basically just got the juicy bits.

- She clickbaited the title. She doesn't talk about Travis's family but instead plugs her Patreon instead to watch a previous video she made about that situation on there. The reason she's not really talking about it on YouTube is to "respect" Travis's privacy with the situation by putting it behind a paywall so they get paid for it.

- Says she's not going to talk about the Brye drama right now but will at a later date.

- She addressed the developmental delays. Said she took Snow to the doctor and the doctor said she was developing properly. I don't know how much of that I believe or trust coming from Channon "The Perpetual Liar" Rose. She also used the term mentally retarded instead of mentally challenged which is sparking some comments calling her out on that.

- Tried to say she does take the "mom shaming" comments into consideration or ignores it even if it's not said in the nicest way. We all know that's bullshit since she blocks anyone that mentions anything or asks a harmless question.

- She said that if Snow wanted to get into the adult entertainment industry she'd let her and would support her. She said as long as it's not illegal or hurting anyone she's support it.

- Tried to say she gave all the money in her account to people in need during this time even though there is only proof of her giving $100 and doesn't look like she helped anyone else to be completely honest since she's an attention whore and would have posted all the other donations.

- Her manic ass is trying to sell the ghost in my house story again..

- Says she has a new stalker that is a woman.

- She probably has plugged her Patreon 10+ times in this 20 minute video.

Shiratedesco
Debater
Debater

Post by Shiratedesco »

I really dont understand why she does q&a's anyways, cause all she does is lie. You can tell by her body language. She also contradicts herself quite a bit, per usual. The actual gaul of her to promote patreon, her books and sponsored vlogs WHEN NO ONE IS WORKING is disgusting. My ass shes sent money to anyone and cleared out her account. She probably kicks the homeless guy living on the street outta her way, just so she can get into starbucks. Id loooovvveee to know more about this "female stalker". Women dont stalk other women statistically saying. And 99% of the time if it happens, its for a guy they want to be with and get rid of the competition.

Channon also saying she took snow to the doctor is bullshit as well. Wheres the footage? You vlog your botox, birth of a child, and everything else....but forget to hit record at the pediatrician? The fact she deletes all comments and questions she responded to today confirms shes still a lying troll.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:30 am
I listened to her new Q & A video so you guys don't have to. I left some stuff out because it was boring and wasn't worthy of mentioning at all, I basically just got the juicy bits.

- She clickbaited the title. She doesn't talk about Travis's family but instead plugs her Patreon instead to watch a previous video she made about that situation on there. The reason she's not really talking about it on YouTube is to "respect" Travis's privacy with the situation by putting it behind a paywall so they get paid for it.

- Says she's not going to talk about the Brye drama right now but will at a later date.

- She addressed the developmental delays. Said she took Snow to the doctor and the doctor said she was developing properly. I don't know how much of that I believe or trust coming from Channon "The Perpetual Liar" Rose. She also used the term mentally retarded instead of mentally challenged which is sparking some comments calling her out on that.

- Tried to say she does take the "mom shaming" comments into consideration or ignores it even if it's not said in the nicest way. We all know that's bullshit since she blocks anyone that mentions anything or asks a harmless question.

- She said that if Snow wanted to get into the adult entertainment industry she'd let her and would support her. She said as long as it's not illegal or hurting anyone she's support it.

- Tried to say she gave all the money in her account to people in need during this time even though there is only proof of her giving $100 and doesn't look like she helped anyone else to be completely honest since she's an attention whore and would have posted all the other donations.

- Her manic ass is trying to sell the ghost in my house story again..

- Says she has a new stalker that is a woman.

- She probably has plugged her Patreon 10+ times in this 20 minute video.

Haha imagine anyone believing she actually took Snow to a pediatrician! There is no way in hell Travis would allow that child to go near anyone with MD at the end of their name.

Return to “Channon Rose”